DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Safsdre-Contact Info

Averix 5:06 AM - 27 March, 2014
Hello Sir,

In one of your threads it seems your collection has been posted. It also seems that the DJ community here in the forum fears you for they may be blacklisted if they say your name or even talk about your tracks. Now this just sparks my curiosity because I want to hear your tracks in which I’m pretty sure you’re a talented dj/producer. Now, I may not get to hear your tracks because you may want to keep your collection private to certain individuals, but I thought I’d give it a shot and just ask for your contact info like a real person. Very respectfully...
AKIEM 6:13 AM - 27 March, 2014
interesting approach.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:48 AM - 27 March, 2014
I spent a few minutes trying to figure if I wanted to post in this thread for fear of being dropped from his list but since brother Akiem posted up, figured it may be ok... (I HOPE)

tracking.....

Note to self: <First rule of the Safsdre exclusive remix list is you DON'T talk about the list....>
DJ Unique 6:57 AM - 27 March, 2014
You can find him here.
<link removed>
Averix 7:15 AM - 27 March, 2014
Quote:
I spent a few minutes trying to figure if I wanted to post in this thread for fear of being dropped from his list but since brother Akiem posted up, figured it may be ok... (I HOPE)

tracking.....

Note to self: <First rule of the Safsdre exclusive remix list is you DON'T talk about the list....>

I really hope you’re talking about fight club...the movie.

If this is an exclusive remix list and only certain people are purview to the list...I respect that. But hey, it does not hurt to ask.

Please do not post on here if you feel it going to affect your relationship. I’m just trying to obtain contact info for the love of music. If Mr. Safsdre does not want to share his talents then I’m okay with the decision as well. No worries....
Averix 8:13 AM - 27 March, 2014
Okay I just read a few post, I feel stupid now. You all have to much time on your hands. =)
the_black_one 8:52 AM - 27 March, 2014
Ojala el mentiroso no llege aqui a cagar esta discusion!!! Ese vato no es parte de el " fight club"

Nm nh
eder 9:54 AM - 27 March, 2014
You don't hit him up for access, Safsdre invites you in at a premium if he thinks you can further the art of DJing. Think what you will, but thanks to his guidance (and tracks), I'm able to DJ full-time. Honestly, if he hasn't reached out to you, better your craft until he takes notice.
The Return of Dj Sparky 12:17 PM - 27 March, 2014
Here is a old one not many people have it, thought it was time enough to share it,
improves tracking, latencey and reduces the weight of gavity on the record to reduce ware

Serato control tone (Safsdre remix).aiff
www.sendspace.com
djpuma_gemini 2:26 PM - 27 March, 2014
Damn it sparky, I forgot about that one. Nice find
AKIEM 4:35 PM - 27 March, 2014
You guys are saying too much, I'm outta here.
Safsdre 6:57 PM - 27 March, 2014
Quote:
Hello Sir,

In one of your threads it seems your collection has been posted....

Link to thread please.
latindj 8:42 PM - 27 March, 2014
Hey Safsdre! Didn't get a chance to thank you for the latest pack....fucking awesomeness as always!!! Have a good one!

nm
Mike_P 8:54 PM - 27 March, 2014
Oh shit!
Jesus Christ 10:01 PM - 27 March, 2014
What's good Safsdre? Thanks again for the last sampler pack. AMAZING! Putting the cash together to but by next month.
Averix 10:03 PM - 27 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Hello Sir,

In one of your threads it seems your collection has been posted....

Link to thread please.

Here it is Sir…

<link removed>
Averix 10:04 PM - 27 March, 2014
okay this is the link.

<link removed>
Averix 10:06 PM - 27 March, 2014
Seriously….. you gotta stop removing my links!
AKIEM 10:16 PM - 27 March, 2014
omg
dj_craigmac 10:38 PM - 27 March, 2014
Safsdre, I APOLOGIZE for the remarks that i made in the funkymix thread. I spoke out of anger because i haven't been added to your list for remixes. Please reconsider adding me to the list. I would be forever grateful. nm
Thundercat 10:51 PM - 27 March, 2014
I absolutely love his avatar. I told y'all he was watching. I never lie
the_black_one 10:58 PM - 27 March, 2014
El mero mero chingon!!!!

Nm nh
Averix 11:14 PM - 27 March, 2014
Im not suppose to do this, but he just eamiled me an unreleased track....no one has this. This remix is insane! I really want to share this... but im not going too.
the_black_one 11:27 PM - 27 March, 2014
Una mescla bruta !!!!
DJ DisGrace 11:28 PM - 27 March, 2014
Straight to backfired thread hall of fame....
Safsdre 4:37 AM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Im not suppose to do this, but he just eamiled me an unreleased track....no one has this. This remix is insane! I really want to share this... but im not going too.

This is a flat out lie. I have never sent a track to you, nor do I have any future plans to provide you with my works. My work go to industry professionals and frankly, I've never heard of you.
Safsdre 4:38 AM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
What's good Safsdre? Thanks again for the last sampler pack. AMAZING! Putting the cash together to but by next month.

JC glad to see you made it back in one piece. Next round of fernet is on you.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:15 AM - 28 March, 2014
wow... jesus and Safsdre dropping shots of fernet. just wow....
Averix 5:28 AM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

This is a flat out lie. I have never sent a track to you, nor do I have any future plans to provide you with my works. My work go to industry professionals and frankly, I've never heard of you.

Yup true quote! I wanted to see if you would respond. I never heard of you also.... or even heard of your work. Me not being on your list or you not sending me tracks does not hurt my profession as a DJ. I may not be known but im not made up!

You been exposed!

serato.com
DJ Unique 5:32 AM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
You been exposed!

serato.com

???
Safsdre 5:44 AM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yup true quote! I wanted to see if you would respond. I never heard of you also....

I find this difficult to believe considering you created a thread entitled "Safsdre-Contact Info" on a high profile Dj message board.
Averix 5:52 AM - 28 March, 2014
You consider this high profile! Please don’t waste my time.... I will admit that I thought you were real till I saw a few message boards. Any dj with creditable work will want to be known!

Post a link of one of your remixes! Instead of a <Link Removed>!

You do not know what high profile is until you worked in it! and that is the truth....

with all do respect!
the_black_one 6:47 AM - 28 March, 2014
bawahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! a la verga!!!!

nm nh
DJ Unique 7:16 AM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
bawahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! a la verga!!!!

nm nh

HeHeHe
pdidy 8:26 AM - 28 March, 2014
Safsdre is whack, yea i said it......
Jesus Christ 3:06 PM - 28 March, 2014
Classic crab mentality:

patricesrobinson.files.wordpress.com
CMOS 6:11 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
You consider this high profile! Please don’t waste my time.... I will admit that I thought you were real till I saw a few message boards. Any dj with creditable work will want to be known!

You do not know what high profile is until you worked in it! and that is the truth....

with all do respect!

As soon as you realized you might not be put on the list, you attacked.

Way to fail test #1 to get on the list.
 6 6:12 PM - 28 March, 2014
Banned for life and he wasn't even a member. Snap!

nm
 6 6:13 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Safsdre is whack, yea i said it......

Ignore the troll everyone.

nm
Averix 7:48 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

with all do respect!

Let me clarify for you… I do not need to be on a list for a non-existent remixer in which you all glorified… I consider this hazing in the forums…
This person is fake and I already spotted it! I'm trained to look for things like this!

On the contrary, I have been respectful and did not attack! However, if I have to defend myself then I will.

Since your coming to Mr. Safsdre defense, why don't you post up something of his! A little snippet or clip. Why would you glorify someone and put him on a pedal stool in which he does not exist or many others have not heard his of his work before. I have been djing for 16 years and not ever, came across this remixer in vinyl records, Mixtapes, etc. I am definitely not new to the dj game.

In addition, who puts their avatar as a Harry Potter picture! Really, only the followers are supposed to do stuff like that.

Who references themselves to movies! That is somewhat lame for a dj to that...
Averix 7:55 PM - 28 March, 2014
Present your argument or provide the evidence…
Jesus Christ 8:01 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Present your argument or provide the evidence…

That's like a sworn Atheist saying "Give me a valid argument to prove God's existence."
Averix 8:03 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Classic crab mentality:

What do you mean by this?

Why do you have your name as Jesus Christ? That is blasphemy!
Jesus Christ 8:04 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
put him on a pedal stool

I just pissed myself laughing!!!

www.orbitinnovations.com.au

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net
Jesus Christ 8:06 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Classic crab mentality:

Why do you have your name as Averix? That is Trademark infringement!

www.avirex-usa.com
Averix 8:08 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Classic crab mentality:

www.avirex-usa.com

I was named Averix even before the clothing came out!
Averix 8:10 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Classic crab mentality:

www.avirex-usa.com

Don't avoid the question….
Averix 8:14 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Classic crab mentality:

www.avirex-usa.com

I was named Averix even before the clothing came out!

Also my name is spelled a different way
Thundercat 8:16 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:

In addition, who puts their avatar as a Harry Potter picture! Really, only the followers are supposed to do stuff like that.

If you had really been playing attention. I made the initial Harry Potter reference when I told you all I would point him to these threads. Your powers of observation are failing you. He chose to have some fun with it. SMH
Averix 8:22 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

If you had really been playing attention. I made the initial Harry Potter reference when I told you all I would point him to these threads. Your powers of observation are failing you. He chose to have some fun with it. SMH

Its called paying attention. I do not have powers as well. Your reference is lame and your avatar is pixilated, get that fixed. Maybe you might be the imposter! I wonder...
 6 8:28 PM - 28 March, 2014
"I have been djing for 16 years and not ever, came across this remixer in vinyl records, Mixtapes, etc."

You DJ so bad

nm
Averix 8:32 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
"I have been djing for 16 years and not ever, came across this remixer in vinyl records, Mixtapes, etc."

You DJ so bad

nm

What Six finish it?

I was hoping I did not have to go there with you because it seemed like you are respected individual in these forums.
AKIEM 8:47 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:

This person is fake and I already spotted it! I'm trained to look for things like this!

You are trained to do what? Spot fake dudes online?

How can a fake dude make a post then? Tell me that.

AKIEM thinks your training has thus failed you sir!

nm
CMOS 8:50 PM - 28 March, 2014
Fine ill post a friggin snippet of a track for you, this will probably get me banned but fuck it, you need to see what you are missing.

<link removed>
Averix 8:53 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm

I will not release my real profession. Djing is a side gig….

The sensitivity of my job I cannot release. It is classified; some people do have actual real jobs.
Averix 8:54 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Fine ill post a friggin snippet of a track for you, this will probably get me banned but fuck it, you need to see what you are missing.

<link removed>

Seriously! Link removed...
CMOS 8:55 PM - 28 March, 2014
Sorry man I posted the link, gotta be fast the mods are all over the safsdre stuff.
AKIEM 8:58 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

The sensitivity of my job I cannot release. It is classified; some people do have actual real jobs.

Really people have real jobs? Wow! I didn't know that.

And yours is spotting fake dudes online for the government? Well I want my fucking tax dollars back if that's the case. This is some bullshit.

AKIEM is now really mad at the government.

nm
eder 8:58 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Does your career have anything to do with Plasma Fluid?
Averix 8:58 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Sorry man I posted the link, gotta be fast the mods are all over the safsdre stuff.

There are other ways of posting files it does not have to be on serato forums. Put it on sound cloud or mix cloud.
AKIEM 8:59 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:

Dude it's not the mods, it's some type of auto link remover.

Nm
Averix 9:08 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

And yours is spotting fake dudes online for the government? Well I want my fucking tax dollars back if that's the case. This is some bullshit.

nm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Does your career have anything to do with Plasma Fluid?

You can really tell the maturity level of when a person makes a post… also, you fellas are going way off topic and defending someone who cannot even defend themself.

What do you know about plasma fluid? That is information anyone can find out.

I get it, I do not have to be in your good ol' boy or mean girls club...

Why would I tell you the secrets of my training if its classified, I will say no more.
Jesus Christ 9:08 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Nm

Why are people surprised at this? I'm paid to spot fake dude links on website forums and remove them using scripts for a living, and I can tell you that it's possible.
Averix 9:16 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nm

Why are people surprised at this? I'm paid to spot fake dude links on website forums and remove them using scripts for a living, and I can tell you that it's possible.

Okay for one I do not spot fake dudes for a living… here is an example: you can be a cop and tell when someone is lying.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

nm

A lot of Dj's don't pay taxes because they get under the table money that is not tracked. Unless you have a tax id and this is your profession then I would say you do pay taxes.
AKIEM 9:17 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:

You can really tell the maturity level of when a person makes a post… also, you fellas are going way off topic and defending someone who cannot even defend themself.

I'm a qualified actual hero - that's what the fuck I do - defend the defenseless.

Quote:
Why would I tell you the secrets of my training if its classified, I will say no more.

You type dudes always hiding cowardliness behind the word 'classified' - so lame fam. Mater of fact, I don't even believe you - if your job is so classified, why would you even mention it. see? Gotcha.

nm
Averix 9:22 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

I'm a qualified actual hero - that's what the fuck I do - defend the defenseless.

Quote:

You type dudes always hiding cowardliness behind the word 'classified' - so lame fam. Mater of fact, I don't even believe you - if your job is so classified, why would you even mention it. see? Gotcha.

nm

Heroes do not call themselves heroes... I can tell you though that I do take part in defending the US if you catch my drift…..

Tracking….

You copy that…..

I do not at all consider myself a hero.
Averix 9:38 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

nm

Also, there are things called confidential, secret, and top secret. Those are just names of Security assessment/clearances in which you can just release the classification name, but only certain people are purview to the information with the right security clearance.

Tracking….
AKIEM 9:39 PM - 28 March, 2014
LMAO - this dude is on here mentioning 'classified' - LMAO
Averix 9:43 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:

What do you work for TSA? Your hair cut shows your a civilian…and definitely not a soldier.
Thundercat 9:44 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Your reference is lame and your avatar is pixilated, get that fixed. Maybe you might be the imposter! I wonder...

Way to deflect the discussion from you putting your foot in your own mouth.

When all else fails, all deniers have to do is blame shenanigans and call it a day. It's the questionably grown-up version of covering your ears and proclaiming loudly, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" ~Bill Nye The Science Guy
Safsdre 9:45 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

nm

Also, there are things called confidential, secret, and top secret. Those are just names of Security assessment/clearances in which you can just release the classification name, but only certain people are purview to the information with the right security clearance.

Tracking….

I'm glad you are familiar with these concepts. This familiarity should make it easy for you to understand why you do not, and most likley will never obtain my works.
Averix 9:46 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Your reference is lame and your avatar is pixilated, get that fixed. Maybe you might be the imposter! I wonder...

Way to deflect the discussion from you putting your foot in your own mouth.

When all else fails, all deniers have to do is blame shenanigans and call it a day. It's the questionably grown-up version of covering your ears and proclaiming loudly, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" ~Bill Nye The Science Guy

You watch too much TV and quote too many movie lines. Go get an education and read a book. Do something and come correct with it...
Safsdre 9:47 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
I have been djing for 16 years and not ever, came across this remixer in vinyl records, Mixtapes, etc...

Exactly. This is what makes my product so valuable.
Safsdre 9:48 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

with all do respect!

Exactly.
Averix 9:49 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

nm

Tracking….

I'm glad you are familiar with these concepts. This familiarity should make it easy for you to understand why you do not, and most likley will never obtain my works.

What work! I never heard of it… What so great about your stuff you have to gloat about it? Really? Throw a snippet out so we can be the judge of it instead of hiding behind that avatar of yours. What do you have to loose?
Safsdre 9:50 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:

Since your coming to Mr. Safsdre defense, why don't you post up something of his! A little snippet or clip. Why would you glorify someone and put him on a pedal stool in which he does not exist or many others have not heard his of his work before.

You are more than welcome to preview samples of my work via the website as all others do.
Safsdre 9:51 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

nm

Tracking….

What work! I never heard of it… What so great about your stuff you have to gloat about it? Really? Throw a snippet out so we can be the judge of it instead of hiding behind that avatar of yours. What do you have to loose?

*is.....I believe you meant to say "what *is so great". You should calm down, you are acting unreasonable. More reason you do not have access to my collection.
Averix 9:53 PM - 28 March, 2014
Let me preview the samples then...
Averix 9:55 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

nm

Tracking….

*is.....I believe you meant to say "what *is so great". You should calm down, you are acting unreasonable. More reason you do not have access to my collection.

Yes I did mean to say that, thanks for the correction. so what is the website?
Safsdre 9:55 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Let me preview the samples then...

Be my guest, just go to the site and download the sample pack.
Safsdre 9:56 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I'm sorry that information is classified.

nm

Tracking….

Safsdre 9:57 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

nm

Tracking….

Averix 9:59 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

nm

Tracking….

Your comeback is weak! another word Lame...
Logisticalstyles 9:59 PM - 28 March, 2014
This thread delivers.
Averix 10:00 PM - 28 March, 2014
Your a waste of time and a post! I'm out…..
AKIEM 10:01 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

What do you work for TSA? Your hair cut shows your a civilian…and definitely not a soldier.

What haircut? And why would I work for the TSA?
nm
Safsdre 10:02 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Youcan really tell the maturity level of when a person makes a post… also, you fellas are going way off topic and defending someone who cannot even defend themself.

Quote:

nm

Tracking….

Your comeback is weak! another word Lame...

You believe it is fair to not disclose where you work yet demand the location of where I perform my duties? Hardly seems fair now does it?
Thundercat 10:04 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

AKIEM is really Neil deGrasse-Tyson!

LMAO! And he told me to get an education and read a book
Averix 10:06 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

I'm going to be direct with you. Shutup! Your another waste of time! Go and play with your Hanpin decks (wannabe Technics) and don't quote any of my stuff anymore. In other words get out of my face man.
Safsdre 10:08 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

I'm going to be direct with you. Shutup! Your another waste of time! Go and play with your Hanpin decks (wannabe Technics) and don't quote any of my stuff anymore. In other words get out of my face man.
U mad bro?
the_black_one 10:08 PM - 28 March, 2014
El los remixes mas perrones en la internet the el compa aqui [ link no esta ]

nm nh
Mike_P 10:12 PM - 28 March, 2014
Guys! Ease up! He's totally on point about the "pedal stool" thing.
Averix 10:12 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

U mad bro?

I am not mad. But seriously you are a waste of time…..
Quote:
El los remixes mas perrones en la internet the el compa aqui [ link no esta ]

nm nh

The black one makes my day! He randomly pops up and says something in spanish. I just wish I knew what he is saying.
Averix 10:17 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Guys! Ease up! He's totally on point about the "pedal stool" thing.

Thank you…

Seriously, I'm ending this discussion because I have a job to do and not going to waste my time with the BS made up person if you know what I'm saying… Peace out to all….
AKIEM 10:21 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

And now I'm in your face? No reaching around before I'm done then. I will play with my made in China made Hanpin decks till they break and I pull out my favorite set of 1200s.

Ha - this dude is looking me up in other threads - that must be part of his training. He forgot about civilians with clearances......

Anyway tho thought you was out?

Or are you going to keep sucking me in :)

nm
DJ Unique 11:02 PM - 28 March, 2014
Classic…. reminds me of that Tony Little thread a while back.
Jesus Christ 2:40 AM - 29 March, 2014
Quote:
Okay for one I do not spot fake dudes for a living… here is an example: you can be a cop and tell when someone is lying.

Here's another example: you can be a car salesman and tell when someone is lying.
 6 2:56 AM - 29 March, 2014
" Unless you have a tax id and this is your profession then I would say you do pay taxes."

Not true. All you need is a social security to pay taxes. The tax ID isn't necessary.

The more you know....

nm
 6 3:00 AM - 29 March, 2014
Quote:
Classic…. reminds me of that Tony Little thread a while back.

Bingo!

nm
 6 3:01 AM - 29 March, 2014
Quote:
Your a waste of time and a post! I'm out if the closet.

Don't ask. Don't tell.
nm
 6 3:02 AM - 29 March, 2014
And that was meant to say social security number.

nm
CMOS 5:53 PM - 29 March, 2014
He can't respond, he's getting his pedal stool refinished this weekend.
 6 7:49 PM - 29 March, 2014
Quote:

lol

Nm
djdalite 10:29 PM - 29 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Nm

ahhahahahahaha