Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

"Icicles" view in 4-decks view mode?

AlekNS7 10:43 AM - 14 March, 2014
One of the best features in Serato for me is "icicles view" (Beat matching display). Something that differentiate Serato from other software on the market... And it helps so much when mixing. No need to track waveform view which is not precise enough, for me.

But, in 4 decks mode (with DDJ-SX, NS7II...) there's no icicles view, I realize the screen is already fully loaded with useful info (and I love that), but enabling icicles view in 4 decks mode would be great! Is that possible?

Beat matching display is much more useful for me than Tempo matching display.
DjSKum 1:52 PM - 14 March, 2014
+1 I've been asking for this too but apparently it isn't on the radar at the moment. Massive shame as I've got to use the Fisher Price view to see them.
djmcnutty 12:36 AM - 2 July, 2014
+1 is there any answer to this?? even if we had the choice between tempo matching display or a thinner wave form in setup menu... it's even more imperative when your mixing 2 tracks and two instrumentals
BeatWiz 11:56 PM - 20 July, 2014
I'm with you Alek! The "icicles" are very useful for (old/live) songs that drift in tempo and you don't have a good beatgrid to rely on. I do miss them too. The screen is busy as you said. But maybe there is a way with a preference etc to bring them back.
SSSCanon 5:34 AM - 3 December, 2014
Yes! Please add Beat Matching Display to vertical, horizontal, and extended views!
MarcJ 8:51 AM - 30 December, 2014
+1
AlekNS7 1:51 PM - 30 December, 2014
To be honest, much more important for me is the icicles view than classic waveform. Hope that Serato will hear us ;)
Mod777 2:09 PM - 3 May, 2016
Bumping this old thread.

The icycles are a big deal for me. They let's me make perfect mixes without headphones, but sadly only with 2 decks. To me, it's a very efficient way to match beats and I've been mixing for over 20 years. If space is an issue then even a few dots for icycles would suffice. Please bring this great feature to 4 decks.
DJsamothemofo 10:28 PM - 18 May, 2017
Please bring back the icicle beatmatching display to 4 channel view on extended. It would allow me to use 4 channels without having to switch back to 2 to make sure the beats are matched up perfectly. Im sure it isn't difficult to have a toggle option for it, I'm willing to sacrifice the size of other features
Coherence 12:50 AM - 30 May, 2017
Given the direction displays are going these days (higher res / higher DPI), I think Serato could assume more real estate exists on screen for their users. I'd love to have the transient display in 4 deck mode. +1
Blank_Disk 8:29 PM - 15 June, 2017
Good idea +1