Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Beat grids not showing

t_nic123 3:46 AM - 14 March, 2014
I have come across a problem that I haven't been able to resolve and its getting quite frustrating.
Just recently every song that I upload into Serato doesn't show up with a beat grid after being analysed with set beat grid checked but the BPM shows, I use a ddj sx and to use the slicer function there needs to be a beat grid id go through and manually set it but that would be too impractical going through 100+ tracks

I've tried:
Reinstalling The Program
Turning Smart Sync on and off
Removed the Tracks from Serato as well as iTunes and re upload them
I've rung Pioneer and various DJ stores but none of them can resolve this

Any help would be appreciated
Cheers
Serato, Support
Terence M 3:21 AM - 15 May, 2014
Hey t_nic123,

If you still need help with this issue that you are having the best thing or things to do is open a help request for the hardware that you are using in the support tab above or you can contact our tech support team at support@serato.com

cheers

Terence M
Feelnfly 6:38 AM - 20 June, 2014
I am having the same problem too. Nothing is getting marked with a beat grid that I have recently added. It is really frustrating. I also have DDJ-SX
DJ Jus-E-Nuff 11:46 PM - 3 October, 2014
Are you guys using Smart Sync within the Setup Menu?

Just a thought,

-DJ Jus-E-Nuff
Drifting Monk 3:11 AM - 1 May, 2017
I had the same issue for a while and the issue was my files were set to read-only (the little padlock icon) so Serato couldn't update file information (inc beat grids).

To remove this (in Windows) right click the file, click properties and uncheck the read-only box. You can also do this at folder level and apply to all files within a folder.