DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Serato Forum DJ Battle? (Friendly, of course)

R-Tistic 9:34 PM - 3 March, 2014
What do y'all think about everyone submitting a 3 minute video on here, just as a friendly (as possible) competition type of battle?

No rules, no prize, just us all showing off with whatever style we have. I know that many of us aren't technically battle DJ's, but we can put together some dope sets.
CMOS 9:37 PM - 3 March, 2014
I think this has been tried before, 1 person puts up a decent vid, half the people say to themselves "I cant fuck with that" and don't put up a video, the other half say "this guy sucks" and still don't put up a video.
Mike_P 9:38 PM - 3 March, 2014
I'm down
R-Tistic 9:41 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:
I think this has been tried before, 1 person puts up a decent vid, half the people say to themselves "I cant fuck with that" and don't put up a video, the other half say "this guy sucks" and still don't put up a video.

LOL!

I think the only rule could be more on some "constructive criticism ONLY, if any."
sumoJr 10:13 PM - 3 March, 2014
pdiddy goes first
sumoJr 10:15 PM - 3 March, 2014
also no hype men
 6 10:21 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:
pdiddy goes first

Quote:
also no hype men

lol
 6 10:22 PM - 3 March, 2014
I think this could be fun. I'm down.

nm
Mike_P 10:24 PM - 3 March, 2014
making a prediction now that no one from "camp no-sho" will come anywhere NEAR this thread. Lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:27 PM - 3 March, 2014
Sheeet...

I'll go first...

Watchwww.youtube.com
 6 10:44 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:
Sheeet...

I'll go first...

Watchwww.youtube.com

That was actually cool. I have no idea why you didn't submit something like this in 2007. I'm serious too. No need for argument or any pity shit. I'm just asking because something like this would have been the perfect match against the video I submitted back then.

nm
latindj 10:48 PM - 3 March, 2014
oh oh...did hell just freeze over? lol

I have to agree though...

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:57 PM - 3 March, 2014
Didn't have a web cam back then.
 6 11:14 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:

Gotcha. Thanks

nm
StylesD 11:23 PM - 3 March, 2014
my man wins one battle and all of a sudden he wants to challenge eyerone ;)
 6 11:24 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:

hahaha... I don' think that's the case but this forum (as a DJ forum that it is) has gotten downhill in the DJ aspect of it. And, I believe that this could actually be a good thing if people's egos don't get in the way.

nm
DJ GOOK 11:45 PM - 3 March, 2014
Construct or Spair change is not allowed they can be the judge :-)

oh by the way construct your 90's mix is tight
 6 11:46 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:

Oh come on! It shouldn't be like that. Again, this should be just for fun. When stuff like this starts happening, it will kill the good vibe.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:49 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:

Man, Construc don't want none.....

of Jazzy Jeff or Craze......lol.
DJ GOOK 11:51 PM - 3 March, 2014
lol
 6 11:52 PM - 3 March, 2014
lol
Laz219 12:49 AM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:

Should make it so all videos are submitted to somewhere non-viewable during a certain time period, then at the end all are uploaded to the forum at the same time.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:58 AM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Should make it so all videos are submitted to somewhere non-viewable during a certain time period, then at the end all are uploaded to the forum at the same time.

Oh, NOW y'all wanna come up with submission rules, timelines, variables and whatnot....
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:07 AM - 4 March, 2014
I was gonna misquote say....

Quote:
Sixxx

I'll go first... been meaning to whup dat ass again now that I have Serato

Watchwww.youtube.com

But u chimed in too soon Suxxx and ruined it...

I personally have no battle skills but I will surely watch
R-Tistic 1:23 AM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:

LMAO!

I'd for sure lose, it's some turntablist here who can kill me on technique. For a club set though, hmmmm!
 6 3:24 AM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh, NOW y'all wanna come up with submission rules, timelines, variables and whatnot....

Yeah. I think it's too late for that. Besides, I'm thinking this is or should be more like a showcase. I don't have anything recorded so I can't just post a video I haven't recorded.

But, no rules or this is gonna head in the wrong direction.

nm
Mighty Dragon Sounds 3:43 AM - 4 March, 2014
Heres a video of me making my needle skip.....

instagram.com
 6 5:05 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:

Even just the audio version would have been a good entry back then. Better than submitting a mix for sure.

nm
Mike_P 5:13 PM - 4 March, 2014
Uploading to YouTube now. Shit takes forever. Where's everyone else's? Don't tell me this is gonna be another dud.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:25 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Even just the audio version would have been a good entry back then. Better than submitting a mix for sure.

nm

Eh, people who have an understanding of how certain cuts are put together 'Understand".
They don't need a vid.

Other's do.
Ollie 5:27 PM - 4 March, 2014
Just for shits and giggles here you go. Not really much technical scratching you can do with a pair of tactical gloves. Might as well scratch with a pair of oven mitts on.
Watchwww.youtube.com
dj_craigmac 5:39 PM - 4 March, 2014
Yall might get this old man to come out of "SCRATCH" retirement since this is purely for fun and games and showcase. I wouldn't dare try to battle. my skills in that area havent been flexxed in years lol. nm
 6 5:40 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Eh, people who have an understanding of how certain cuts are put together 'Understand".
They don't need a vid.

Other's do.

Really? You're going to start that?

SMH

nm
 6 5:41 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Uploading to YouTube now. Shit takes forever. Where's everyone else's? Don't tell me this is gonna be another dud.

Mine is going to be a while before I do it. I tried doing it last night when I got home only to find out my webcam doesn't work anymore. Piece of shit. Glad it was only $30 like 7 years ago. I'm sure that's why it doesn't work. Cheap shit. lol

nm
 6 5:43 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Just for shits and giggles here you go. Not really much technical scratching you can do with a pair of tactical gloves. Might as well scratch with a pair of oven mitts on.
Watchwww.youtube.com

The outfit alone was good stuff. lol

I'm sure you've worn this out on a Halloween gig... if you haven't, you need to. lol

nm
Mike_P 5:51 PM - 4 March, 2014
YO where did you get the sylon outfit? That's dope! Lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:52 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:

SMH

nm

No it actually started right here -
Quote:
Better than submitting a mix for sure.

Eh, it is what it is.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:53 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Dude is that even YOU?

Cuz if it is....

That CYLON outfit is the sh*t....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:54 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
The outfit alone was good stuff. lol

I'm sure you've worn this out on a Halloween gig... if you haven't, you need to. lol

nm

Co-Freaking sign....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:55 PM - 4 March, 2014
But seriously...

If it's ONE thing I've learned...

It's that people need to "SEE" stuff to get the full jist of things....
 6 5:55 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

SMH

nm

No it actually started right here -
Quote:
Better than submitting a mix for sure.

Eh, it is what it is.

See? You still don't get it 7 years later. In a battle... a mix ain't going to win you cool points. I don't know why you're so thick headed and just admit you submitted the wrong stuff. I'm telling you. This right here that you just submitted, would have been the perfect entry back then.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:56 PM - 4 March, 2014
And a PERFECT example is that Cylon submission...

Now if we would ONLY have heard the Audio, we would have thought a "certain" way...

SEEING dude do it in the vid....WEARING GLOVES, adds a whole additional layer to be factored in.

Eh, same with body tricks in DJ'ing.
 6 5:58 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
And a PERFECT example is that Cylon submission...

Now if we would ONLY have heard the Audio, we would have thought a "certain" way...

SEEING dude do it in the vid....WEARING GLOVES, adds a whole additional layer to be factored in.

Eh, same with body tricks in DJ'ing.

I agree with you actually. A video can also discredit you though. You know... a la what's his fucken hame. I forgot already. That dude that was fake. Anyway, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. lol

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:58 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
See? You still don't get it 7 years later. In a battle... a mix ain't going to win you cool points. I don't know why you're so thick headed and just admit you submitted the wrong stuff. I'm telling you. This right here that you just submitted, would have been the perfect entry back then.

nm

Like I said - Those who "Understand" GET IT, and GOT IT...

Period, point blank...

Nothing has changed with me, I've ALWAYS been able to cut that way...and the cats around me....

Now if you want to get BACK ON TOPIC, we can do that....if not...hey...
 6 5:59 PM - 4 March, 2014
I gotta say though. Body tricks did/do have a place in DJing and battling in particular. I think it can show creativity. Bringing props (as this outfit is) can be cool but it can also backfire.

nm
 6 6:00 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Like I said - Those who "Understand" GET IT, and GOT IT...

Period, point blank...

Nothing has changed with me, I've ALWAYS been able to cut that way...and the cats around me....

Now if you want to get BACK ON TOPIC, we can do that....if not...hey...

Like I said, no reason to argue and bring down this thread with pity stuff.

I like your submission. Let's move on.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:04 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
I gotta say though. Body tricks did/do have a place in DJing and battling in particular. I think it can show creativity. Bringing props (as this outfit is) can be cool but it can also backfire.

nm

My opinion is that Body Tricks, when used to show or increasse the DIFFICULTY of DJ'ing, add to the art.

When used, just as a stunt, it doesn't do anything...

Now take for example, one of my FAVORITE DJ's ever - DJ Scratch....with the famous Jason Mask routine....

Now, initially, when I saw it, I was like, "Oh, alright that's cool, but anybody (who has a command of backspinning) can do it", so to me, on a TECHNICAL LEVEL, that didn't hold any water.

However, when I saw how it made the CROWD go crazy, I had to re-think that.

Doing a HANDSTAND on a Turntable (even though I can't do it), doesn't impress me on a "Technical" level, however actually "Cutting or Backspinning" with a "Sneaker" or "Handcuffs" will.

Hard to explain, but those who "Get it", already know.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:05 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Let's move on.

nm

Agreed.
 6 6:11 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm

My opinion is that Body Tricks, when used to show or increasse the DIFFICULTY of DJ'ing, add to the art.

When used, just as a stunt, it doesn't do anything...

Now take for example, one of my FAVORITE DJ's ever - DJ Scratch....with the famous Jason Mask routine....

Now, initially, when I saw it, I was like, "Oh, alright that's cool, but anybody (who has a command of backspinning) can do it", so to me, on a TECHNICAL LEVEL, that didn't hold any water.

However, when I saw how it made the CROWD go crazy, I had to re-think that.

Doing a HANDSTAND on a Turntable (even though I can't do it), doesn't impress me on a "Technical" level, however actually "Cutting or Backspinning" with a "Sneaker" or "Handcuffs" will.

Hard to explain, but those who "Get it", already know.

I get it... and I agree actually. Good points.

I remember when (and I forget who it was) pulled out a broom and used it on the fader when the record said "pushing a broom". I personally thought it was corny as hell. It did make me laugh though. lol

nm
Mike_P 6:11 PM - 4 March, 2014
Jeebus, gonna do my best to follow the OPs instructions and only post positive comments. This could be a good thread. Let's not shit all over it.
Mike_P 6:12 PM - 4 March, 2014
DING! Fresh out the oven.
Watchwww.youtube.com
 6 6:16 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

When you sped up the cuts.... nice!

nm
latindj 6:20 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

When you stopped with the cuts.... nice!

nm

that's mean 6! lol

nm

:P
Mike_P 6:25 PM - 4 March, 2014
Thanks 6
Eat me Latina
nm
 6 6:25 PM - 4 March, 2014
nm violation! :P

nm
Mike_P 6:26 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:

nm

30 DAYS IN THE HOLE!
nm
 6 6:27 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm

30 DAYS IN THE HOLE!
nm

I'm sure he's gotten more than 30 days in the hole already. That faggot. lol

nm
 6 6:27 PM - 4 March, 2014
Oops! I forgot. No more jokes. Back on topic.

nm
Mike_P 6:31 PM - 4 March, 2014
Hahaha!
latindj 7:33 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

30 DAYS IN THE HOLE!

nm

I'm sure he's gotten more than 30 days in the hole already. That faggot. lol

nm

damn, didn't realize your girl was a guy 6...thank god I only pitched...lol!

nm
Thundercat 8:17 PM - 4 March, 2014
I could prolly do a video of a 3 minute blend. Don't think I have the chops for battle style no more. Getting to old to be messin with you young cats and your fancy cuts.

I'll see if I can't rustle up something when I get home, but dont (mis)quote me on that...
 6 8:24 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
I could prolly do a video of a 3 minute blend. Don't think I have the chops for battle style no more. Getting to old to be messin with you young cats and your fancy cuts.

I'll see if I can't rustle up something when I get home, but dont (mis)quote me on that...

I think that's dope. Too many people talk and don't contribute.
nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:28 PM - 4 March, 2014
[Quote] Getting to old to be messin with you young cats and your fancy cuts.

Oh, you wanna be Mr. Funny Man now...

Post that damn thing you be doing at the END of your House Music broadcasts, and show 'em your "Fancy Cuts"...

THIS GUY.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:31 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Getting to old to be messin with you young cats and your fancy cuts.

Oh, you wanna be Mr. Funny Man now...

Post that damn thing you be doing at the END of your House Music broadcasts, and show 'em your "Fancy Cuts"...

THIS GUY.....
 6 8:34 PM - 4 March, 2014
Oh snap. Hustler! lol

nm
Joee 8:34 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Sheeet...

I'll go first...

Watchwww.youtube.com

That was actually cool. I have no idea why you didn't submit something like this in 2007. I'm serious too. No need for argument or any pity shit. I'm just asking because something like this would have been the perfect match against the video I submitted back then.

nm

it was funky......

Quote:

see this is why you need a mac back in 2007 they had built in web cams
Joee 8:37 PM - 4 March, 2014
^ FYI, i used to set up my turntables the same way case i was a much better scratcher with my left hand

i had to force myself to learn with the mixer in the middle, i was limiting myself left handed
 6 8:41 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
^ FYI, i used to set up my turntables the same way case i was a much better scratcher with my left hand

i had to force myself to learn with the mixer in the middle, i was limiting myself left handed

I never learned having them both on the same side but I can see how that's easier. Though you're right, it limits you, I think.

nm
DJ Val-BKNY11203 9:01 PM - 4 March, 2014
Good work guys.

No need for me to get a webcam and embarrass my self. LOL
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:04 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:

Hell, I USED to be totally RIGHT handed, and had them both on the right...

But alas, all the great scratchers of my area were "Left Handed", so I taught myself to do it with the left instead.

The reason why wanted them both on one side was because I didn't want someone to be able to decipher which was my "weaker" hand.

I could always listen hear a DJ, and make note of which hand was weaker, and I didn't want that to come thru on any mixtapes I made.

Hell, cats wanted to get props because we had so damn far to reach JUST to get to the fader...
 6 10:25 PM - 4 March, 2014
" I could always listen hear a DJ, and make note of which hand was weaker, and I didn't want that to come thru on any mixtapes I made."

You know. This makes a lot of sense.

However, you can't progress that way - my opinion. It feels good to have something to strive for. Practicing with the other hand (no masturbation) gives you something to work on.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:46 PM - 4 March, 2014
Eh, that's how EVERYBODY I knew who was scratching did it, starting with DJ Cheese -> Watchwww.youtube.com.

I didn't see cats start putting the mixer in the middle again (aside from true Disco form) until I met this cat from South Jersey, (Cash Money/Jazzy Jeff Philly inspired- I see you Joee...) and he set his turntables up "Battle Style"...

He then became my partner.

He was able to do certain cuts that way, and me my way which sounded the same, but using different techniques.

Now everybody is copying everybody.

Whack.
 6 10:57 PM - 4 March, 2014
" Now everybody is copying everybody.

Whack. "

Well, there's a way things change or evolve. For instance, there's only so many combinations of doing something that makes sense. So, some may not copy each other and still come to the same outcome.

Some copying I think it's whack. I think some other is necessary and almost just predictable.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:49 PM - 4 March, 2014
There's "Influence" and there's "Copying". Sometimes it's a grey area, sometimes it's black and white.
 6 12:06 AM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
There's "Influence" and there's "Copying". Sometimes it's a grey area, sometimes it's black and white.

I agree

nm
R-Tistic 5:11 AM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Nice ass cuts and juggles!
AKIEM 5:12 AM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

I agree

nm

^yup
(and if us three agree on that shit - God himself must a came down and made that law)

nm
 6 6:34 AM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I agree

nm

^yup
(and if us three agree on that shit - God himself must a came down and made that law)

nm

lol

nm
Mike_P 3:39 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Nice ass cuts and juggles!

Thanks mane!
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:36 PM - 6 March, 2014
I find it hysterical how muthafukkas with so much mouth have avoided this post like the plague.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:08 PM - 6 March, 2014
:-)
 6 11:11 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
I find it hysterical how muthafukkas with so much mouth have avoided this post like the plague.

Yup. It's bound to happen. Shit. It's happened before.

nm
sumoJr 11:34 PM - 6 March, 2014
just a second of cutting, no real excuses other then I just got in from walking the dogs
and my hands were cold
I was more so a scratch dj (could only afford one turntable) then recently got into the technology of serato and am having fun learning to mix and such
and sorry for the angle I just balanced my phone on Hulks arms

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:38 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
just a second of cutting, no real excuses other then I just got in from walking the dogs
and my hands were cold
I was more so a scratch dj (could only afford one turntable) then recently got into the technology of serato and am having fun learning to mix and such

Watchwww.youtube.com

Nice, CLEAN cuts....

Bravo.
 6 12:02 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
and my hands were cold

Watchwww.youtube.com

I will hit the "like" button lol

Nm
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:08 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
and my hands were cold

Watchwww.youtube.com

Good work
pdidy 12:47 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
and my hands were cold

Watchwww.youtube.com

sounds funky to me....
Joee 12:54 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
and my hands were cold

Watchwww.youtube.com

sounds funky to me....

ok wait......i'm not saying it doesn't sound funky!

but this is and the qbert vid isn't?
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:59 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
and my hands were cold

Watchwww.youtube.com

sounds funky to me....

Joee...stop.
Joee 1:00 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Joee...stop.

it's a legitimate question!
pdidy 1:05 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
and my hands were cold

Watchwww.youtube.com

sounds funky to me....

I think I can answerer it without us getting all derailed and upset....

No its not the same, Q prioritizes speed, difficulty and obscurity. This does not leave much room for funkiness, musicality or patterns that you can grove to. Its a totally different feel and sound of scratching. Sumo's scratches obviously are not as technical and complicated as Q's but its more pleasing to a "musical" ear.
Joee 1:08 AM - 7 March, 2014
^ got you.........
pdidy 1:12 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
^ got you.........

If you don't study a lot of scratching and their techniques I can understand why it would be hard to differentiate between the two styles.
sumoJr 1:18 AM - 7 March, 2014
I can scratch nerd style too
Qbert was an inspiration starting for me so I bite hard
but I got tired of cramping sound for technically,
Joee 1:25 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
If you don't study a lot of scratching and their techniques I can understand why it would be hard to differentiate between the two styles.

don't start............lol

scratching is errrrthing

and don't hold it against me that i'm using controllers now........lol
sumoJr 1:36 AM - 7 March, 2014
back on the train, we should merge all the recent threads

Im going to have a couple drinks
and do a set with me as a hype man
Joee 1:36 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
^ got you.........

& whats your take on this?
Watchwww.youtube.com
is it funky to you?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:37 AM - 7 March, 2014
Man, y'all gonna SERIOUSLY derail this thread......
sumoJr 1:39 AM - 7 March, 2014
there is no doubt qbert can cut any style he chooses too
he chooses to cut over faster/electronic beats, Ive seen cut over jazzy beats and shits funky

back on topic, 3 minutes of mixing with self hype man
shits on
Joee 1:41 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

says the KING
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:45 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

says the KING

I am respecting the thread....
Joee 1:48 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Sheeet...

I'll go first...

Watchwww.youtube.com

man why you soooo delicate with it? thems is PANKS

thems is not gonna skip

scrachin wit yoaaa middle finger all soft like!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:53 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Sheeet...

I'll go first...

Watchwww.youtube.com

man why you soooo delicate with it? thems is PANKS

thems is not gonna skip

scrachin wit yoaaa middle finger all soft like!

lol, u stupid...

FYI, I use the middle finger to BACKSPIN, but use 2 fingers to do the actual cuts...

BTW Joee....

I understand YOU'RE from Philly, or Philly "Influenced"...

Where's YOUR vid?
Joee 1:57 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
BTW Joee....

I understand YOU'RE from Philly, or Philly "Influenced"...

Where's YOUR vid?

i'm not only philly influenced .......i'm from philly son

best believe i gets buys with it......

i've never mad any videos for posting......
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:57 AM - 7 March, 2014
Lemmie find out you don't have that "Philly" influence....

EVERY MUHFUGGING BODY from Philly can cut....
Joee 1:58 AM - 7 March, 2014
^ busy & made
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:59 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

i've never made any videos for posting......

Ok, you've GOT A MAC...with a WEBCAM....

So, ...

Cut it up son...

And I wanna hear some Cash Money "Pump Me Up" cuts too....
Joee 1:59 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

now i say to you

lol, u stupid...

cut..........cut..........

mans i chop it down son
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:00 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

now i say to you

lol, u stupid...

cut..........cut..........

mans i chop it down son

Ok, I"ll take your word for it....

When you post the vid...

Let's go!
Joee 2:01 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

i'm better with the jeff cuts........i always emulated his style/cuts
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:01 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

That's fine....

Post up...
Joee 2:03 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's fine....

Post up...

you know jeff and cash is one and the same.........lol

cash was jeffs teacher
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:03 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
you know jeff and cash is one and the same.........lol

cash was jeffs teacher

I already know the history....

Anyway, stop stalling...
Joee 2:03 AM - 7 March, 2014
FYI......i'm not the_black_one........i anttttt scarddddddd!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:05 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
FYI......i'm not the_black_one........i anttttt scarddddddd!

I know you ain't...

You know why?

Because you posted this ->
Quote:
see this is why you need a mac back in 2007 they had built in web cams

So I ALREADY KNOW you're set to create the vid...

Post up.
Joee 2:06 AM - 7 March, 2014
you know i'm not macing no vids tonight ..........you can ask demand order yada yada.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:08 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
you know i'm not macing no vids tonight ..........you can ask demand order yada yada.....

Oh werd?

You doin' a MASTERMIND here?

Dude, it doesn't have to be DMC quality....

3 mins...

Awww man Joee....

You can even have your EV's in it....

STINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:08 AM - 7 March, 2014
EVERYBODY in Philly can cut "Pump Me Up"...

Stop playin.
Joee 2:09 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Oh werd?

You doin' a MASTERMIND here?

Dude, it doesn't have to be DMC quality....

3 mins...

Awww man Joee....

You can even have your EV's in it....

STINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

dude i'm getting ready to watch scandal ........i'm not making no vidz right now......

YEA ......I SAID IT..........I W A T C H SCANDEL..........
Joee 2:10 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

Stop playin.

dance to the drummers beat son.........
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:11 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

dude i'm getting ready to watch scandal ........i'm not making no vidz right now......

That's fine...

But Scandal don't come on until 10pm...

You ain't got 3 minutes between now and then?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:12 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Stop playin.

dance to the drummers beat son.........

Ok, you're talking a good game....but....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:15 AM - 7 March, 2014
The ONLY person that MIGHT get mad at you is AKIEM....

Using UBB and all...
Joee 2:15 AM - 7 March, 2014
funky drummer......Al Naafiysh.......my part of town.....rock the bells......peter pipper.....pump me up.....

i'll cut them all........and funky toooo
Joee 2:16 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

That's fine...

But Scandal don't come on until 10pm...

You ain't got 3 minutes between now and then?

YOU WATCH IT TOOOO

my man.........internet high five........slap........lol
Joee 2:18 AM - 7 March, 2014
^ i'm sorry wotch
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:19 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
YOU WATCH IT TOOOO

my man.........internet high five........slap........lol

Naw son, but it DOES come on Netflix, so you can WOTCH that piece when you get ready...

Joee....

Say it ain't so...

A lot of skirts been pulled lately....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:19 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
funky drummer......Al Naafiysh.......my part of town.....rock the bells......peter pipper.....pump me up.....

i'll cut them all........and funky toooo

Ok, cool.

So when can you do a vid?
Joee 2:23 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Joee....

Say it ain't so...

A lot of skirts been pulled lately....

ummmm no.....

you not pulling nothing here.......

you really gonna make me learn how to take a video of my self with my mac.....

don't worry i will just for you......
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:26 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

you really gonna make me learn how to take a video of my self with my mac.....

don't worry i will just for you......

Hold up...

You talked ALL that smack about the MAC having a built in cam, and you don't know HOW TO USE IT?

Lemmie find out you're wearing a skirt standin' behind them loud azz EV's...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:29 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
ummmm no.....

Ok, that's cool...

Cuz there are cats that we KNOW ain't gonna post in here...

And some cats that have no BUSINESS postin' in here...

But I know you got SOME flava to bring from Philly...

Philly is VERY underated for their DJ's....(learned that when Cash and Jazzy came out)...

Don't let Philly down.
sumoJr 2:42 AM - 7 March, 2014
get a room
Joee 12:51 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
ummmm no.....

Ok, that's cool...

Cuz there are cats that we KNOW ain't gonna post in here...

And some cats that have no BUSINESS postin' in here...

But I know you got SOME flava to bring from Philly...

Philly is VERY underated for their DJ's....(learned that when Cash and Jazzy came out)...

Don't let Philly down.

how is it you say?

STAY TUNED!

in the mean time check this out
serato.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:28 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

in the mean time check this out

serato.com

Is that a single remix?

Nice, but ummm....

I'd expect something like that from The_Black_One....

I wanna hear some cuts man...stop playin...

Don't let me revoke your Philly Cheesesteak card...You'll be banned from Gino's forreal.

That's some
Joee 2:51 PM - 7 March, 2014
^ MAN stay tuned ......

that was just a Acapella on top of a instrumental .....i only put that up cause the_black_one was saying he was working on something like that......i did that 20 years ago

GINO'S???????

man pats steak all day........

STAY TUNED......................
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:01 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
and my hands were cold

Watchwww.youtube.com
nice vid!
DJ Irv 3:59 PM - 7 March, 2014
Not rehearsed and slightly sloppy but here you go.
Watchwww.youtube.com
Mike_P 5:05 PM - 7 March, 2014
Nice cuts Sumojr & DJ Irv
 6 5:13 PM - 7 March, 2014
Damn.... talk about derailment... lol

nm
DJ Irv 5:23 PM - 7 March, 2014
Thanks @Mike_P I ain't battlin'. I'm just putting it out there I can cut a little. Respect to the cats bringing the heat.
AKIEM 5:41 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

Using UBB and all...

I wont be mad, but proly wont watch it all....
nm
 6 5:48 PM - 7 March, 2014
Well, I've tried looking for a new webcam and I can't find one that will work with my old G5, so, I'm just going to have to use my iPhone.....

Stay tuned

nm
 6 6:53 PM - 7 March, 2014
Here's my video:

Sadly, not viewable yet (Vimeo is still converting it) but I gotta jam so I will leave the link.

Enjoy.

vimeo.com
latindj 7:07 PM - 7 March, 2014
God is still converting mine as well...from a bad dj to a good dj. I'll let you know when he finally finishes...if ever...

nm
dj_craigmac 7:21 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Here's my video:

Sadly, not viewable yet (Vimeo is still converting it) but I gotta jam so I will leave the link.

Enjoy.

vimeo.com

getting an erorr message. couldn find page
 6 7:26 PM - 7 March, 2014
Weird. Try this. It's the same link.

Watchvimeo.com
DjCity 7:37 PM - 7 March, 2014
Imma have to post one up when I finish customizing my techs.

I'm not really a hard core scratch dj anymore. Simply a party/Club dj but I think I can still contribute.

Good thread, good vids.
sumoJr 7:38 PM - 7 March, 2014
dope, I got to work on my juggles
haha I swear owning one turntable for so long turned me into a retarded dj
latindj 7:38 PM - 7 March, 2014
^yes please! take us on a journey...

nm
latindj 7:39 PM - 7 March, 2014
doh! sumo got his fat ass in between us (no homo)

nm
sumoJr 7:40 PM - 7 March, 2014
haha I just watched to the end

bwahaha dope,

my ass be everywhere
 6 7:41 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
haha I just watched to the end

bwahaha dope,

my ass be everywhere

hahaha.... Yeah. I just had to. I was looking for a way to end it and I thought of Lucy. lmao

nm
latindj 7:44 PM - 7 March, 2014
OH LUCY, I'M HOME!!!!! LOL

nm
latindj 7:44 PM - 7 March, 2014
good stuff 6

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:47 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

Watchvimeo.com

Dope!! Super clean!!
the_black_one 7:47 PM - 7 March, 2014
Hey 6... I didn't like your video... I was waiting to be taken on a journey plus I heard no one on the mic yelling directions and asking me questions about my musical knowledge ... Maybe next time you can work that in your videos

Nm nh
 6 8:07 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Watchvimeo.com

Dope!! Super clean!!

nm
 6 8:07 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Hey 6... I didn't like your video... I was waiting to be taken on a journey plus I heard no one on the mic yelling directions and asking me questions about my musical knowledge ... Maybe next time you can work that in your videos

Nm nh

lmao

nm
Mike_P 8:09 PM - 7 March, 2014
Bahaha! Dope 6
 6 8:13 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Bahaha! Dope 6

thank you sir

nm
DjCity 8:19 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
^yes please! take us on a journey...

nm

I just might.
Joee 8:33 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

Watchvimeo.com

i like it

Quote:

just a little tease.....not with turntables but with the ddj sx...i don't wanna here no sh!t for using a controller.......lol.........it's what i use these days
Watchwww.youtube.com

and this is not a battle video....just a tease...........
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:49 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Here's my video:

Enjoy.

vimeo.com

Ok, NOW we're talking....

Good Submission...
 6 8:50 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Here's my video:

Enjoy.

vimeo.com

Good Submission...[/quote

Thanks

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:50 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Using UBB and all...

nm

Speaking of that...

Where's YOUR Vid?

I know you got a MAC with a Web cam...
 6 8:52 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote fail. lol

Thanks!

nm
Joee 8:53 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Here's my video:

Enjoy.

vimeo.com

Good Submission...

thanks .......i actually don't think it was good.....to me it was very sloppy, but ay it's a controller and i was sitting down.............lol
Joee 8:54 PM - 7 March, 2014
^ scratch that that was for 6......lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:55 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

I was gettin' ready to say....

I ain't seen/heard no Trouble Funk....

Stop playin...
 6 8:56 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

lol

nm
Joee 8:59 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Stop playin...

man it's there a hole 37 seconds......lol
AKIEM 9:32 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Using UBB and all...

nm

Speaking of that...

Where's YOUR Vid?

You know I have a web cam? Just like I know you got my $100.

LMAO

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:44 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Where's YOUR Vid?

LMAO

nm

Ummm...that was a 25.00 consolation prize... :-)

What's good with the 3 min vid?

I seem to remember you doing some vid before showing something....
R-Tistic 9:54 PM - 7 March, 2014
I'll do my video next weeek. Here's a 15 second IG teaser though:

instagram.com
AKIEM 10:04 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Where's YOUR Vid?

LMAO

nm

Ummm...that was a 25.00 consolation prize... :-)

What's good with the 3 min vid?

I seem to remember you doing some vid before showing something....

how about the actual $100(in the first place) + $25 bonus for being more correct about the challenge?

How is a lying dude without any integrity going to ask me about a video?

nm
Mike_P 10:13 PM - 7 March, 2014
R Tistic that link isn't working. Maybe it's my computer. I'll try from my phone.
Mike_P 10:17 PM - 7 March, 2014
Ok works on the phone. Nice teaser. Lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:17 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

how about the actual $100(in the first place) + $25 bonus for being more correct about the challenge?

nm

WTF are YOU talking about?
Mike_P 10:18 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm

take it somewhere else
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:19 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
I'll do my video next weeek. Here's a 15 second IG teaser though:

instagram.com

I see u...
Joee 10:22 PM - 7 March, 2014
^ dude.......
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:23 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
take it somewhere else

Eat my...

Nevermind, you would....
 6 10:24 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

take it somewhere else

Please stop guys.

nm
Joee 10:28 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Please stop guys.

nm

you know whats funny 6, johnny was saying all last night put on a video......i've had one up for more than an hour

he still has not looked at it.........

he'd rather argue........

lol.........
DjCity 10:32 PM - 7 March, 2014
Let's all act like grown folks and keep this thread in track.

No petty bullshit!

It would be nice to have a thread that's not shot to shit.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:34 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
you know whats funny 6, johnny was saying all last night put on a video......i've had one up for more than an hour

lol.........

What the HELL are YOU talking about?

You posted that The_Black_One remix...right?

Unless I missed something....
AKIEM 10:37 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm

I found 3 mistakes, you asked for 2.
not to derail the thread -> serato.com
Joee 10:37 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

lol.........

What the HELL are YOU talking about?

You posted that The_Black_One remix...right?

Unless I missed something....

ummmm......no

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Stop playin...

man it's there a hole 37 seconds......lol

Quote:
Quote:

just a little tease.....not with turntables but with the ddj sx...i don't wanna here no sh!t for using a controller.......lol.........it's what i use these days
Watchwww.youtube.com

DjCity 10:43 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Let's all act like grown folks and keep this thread in track.

No petty bullshit!

It would be nice to have a thread that's not shot to shit.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:45 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

OH SHIT!

HAhahahahaha!

Love it!
DjCity 10:48 PM - 7 March, 2014
C 'mon fellas...

Can we have at least ONE thread that does not get cluttered up with this bullshit?
Joee 10:48 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
OH SHIT!

HAhahahahaha!

Love it!

to that i say this

thanks .......i actually don't think it was good.....to me it was very sloppy, but ay it's a controller and i was sitting down.............lol
AKIEM 10:49 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
C 'mon fellas...

Can we have at least ONE thread that does not get cluttered up with this bullshit?

With *BS* - aight my bad.

nm
Joee 10:49 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
C 'mon fellas...

what are you talking about? we are talking a bout a video i put on
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:55 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
C 'mon fellas...

what are you talking about? we are talking a bout a video i put on

Ummm....that's what HE was talking about Joee.....

j/k...

I'm lmao cuz you actually pulled out Pump Me Up - Philly Stand Up!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:59 PM - 7 March, 2014
But nah, the point is to get cats to post....

And you posted....Biggup.
Joee 11:00 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
j/k...

I'm lmao cuz you actually pulled out Pump Me Up - Philly Stand Up!

you asked for it!......

i'll post up something better later
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:02 PM - 7 March, 2014
Werd....

Lemmie find out Joee using the Panks to the best of their ability....
 6 11:03 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
But nah, the point is to get cats to post....

And you posted....Biggup.

Yes. +1

Nm
ozfrombk 11:52 PM - 7 March, 2014
6, that vid was dope. Super clean!
AKIEM 12:04 AM - 8 March, 2014
Quote:

+1
 6 12:21 AM - 8 March, 2014
Quote:

Thanks!

Nm
 6 12:22 AM - 8 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

+1

Thanks +1!

nm
 6 12:54 AM - 8 March, 2014
I just saw this in that other thread...

I think it belongs here.

Very nice Mike P

www.dropbox.com

nm
 6 12:54 AM - 8 March, 2014
... and please TRY not to derail this thread with pity arguments. lol

nm
Mike_P 12:56 AM - 8 March, 2014
Thanks sir!
the_black_one 12:59 AM - 8 March, 2014
Nice ....
Quote:
I just saw this in that other thread...

I think it belongs here.

Very nice Mike P

www.dropbox.com

nm

Legit

nm nh
latindj 1:32 AM - 8 March, 2014
Nice vid Mike Pee Pee...

nm
Mike_P 4:05 AM - 8 March, 2014
Thanks!
ral 6:13 AM - 8 March, 2014
here's some baby scratchin' - enjoy!

Watchwww.youtube.com
AKIEM 8:02 AM - 8 March, 2014
Aight, I'm a go scratch on something #nobitchassedness
Nm
AKIEM 9:09 AM - 8 March, 2014
AKIEM 10:14 AM - 8 March, 2014
actually here it is
Watchwww.youtube.com
guaranteed more funkyer than QBert.
nm
got2b Ru 11:22 AM - 8 March, 2014
Quote:
actually here it is
Watchwww.youtube.com
nm

This video is private
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:53 AM - 8 March, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

See? It's ALWAYS the QUIETEST ones who kill it...

RESPECT!
 6 12:44 PM - 8 March, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

That was funky fresh. :-)

nm
AKIEM 7:07 PM - 8 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
actually here it is
Watchwww.youtube.com
nm

This video is private

Ipad said it was public. should be good now. nm
pdidy 9:09 PM - 8 March, 2014
Quote:
actually here it is
Watchwww.youtube.com
nm

No doubt, the funk is all there ;)
R-Tistic 12:51 AM - 9 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

See? It's ALWAYS the QUIETEST ones who kill it...

RESPECT!

LOL yepp!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:51 AM - 9 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
actually here it is

Watchwww.youtube.com

nm

This video is private

Oh snap...

That's correct.....

I take it you made the beat also?
AKIEM 1:59 AM - 9 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
actually here it is

Watchwww.youtube.com

nm

This video is private

Oh snap...

That's correct.....

I take it you made the beat also?

nah, just a loop.

But it did get me thinking I should do that.
DJ GaFFle 2:09 AM - 9 March, 2014
Quote:
youtu.be

Hold da' heLL up... Akeim is white?!?!?!

(nm)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:05 AM - 9 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
youtu.be

(nm)

lol..

Hey Aliyah..... Didn't someone try to kick it to you on here?
DJ GaFFle 3:08 AM - 9 March, 2014
Dey tried...

(nm)
AKIEM 3:34 AM - 9 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
youtu.be

(nm)

lol - almost.

hold up - didnt I bring the funk?

nm
pdidy 10:00 AM - 9 March, 2014
this is the test of funky.....

if you find yourself nodding ya head to the shit......its funky. simple as that.....funk IS simple.

if you cant grove to it with a simple nod.......smmfh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:34 PM - 9 March, 2014
Ummm...

So y'all gonna derail this thread?

SMH.....

:-)
ral 5:05 PM - 20 April, 2014
thx for the props

just finished dmc dc - good times as always :) congrats to idee!
 6 5:16 PM - 20 April, 2014
Any video of it ral?
 6 5:16 PM - 20 April, 2014
no porn, no misquote, no homo

nm
DJ Val-BKNY11203 6:58 PM - 20 April, 2014
Quote:
thx for the props

just finished dmc dc - good times as always :) congrats to idee!

I forgot it was in DC this weekend.
ral 11:12 PM - 20 April, 2014
here's what's in youtube

idee - Watchwww.youtube.com
as one - Watchwww.youtube.com
throwdown - Watchwww.youtube.com
dirty digits - Watchwww.youtube.com
roli rho - Watchwww.youtube.com
john gotem - Watchwww.youtube.com
chris karns - Watchwww.youtube.com
and there's dj choirboy, blind dj - (can't find a youtube vid)
lvmez 11:31 PM - 20 April, 2014
I've seen Roli spin in person and he is ill.
 6 2:13 AM - 21 April, 2014
Quote:
here's what's in youtube

idee - Watchwww.youtube.com
as one - Watchwww.youtube.com
throwdown - Watchwww.youtube.com
dirty digits - Watchwww.youtube.com
roli rho - Watchwww.youtube.com
john gotem - Watchwww.youtube.com
chris karns - Watchwww.youtube.com
and there's dj choirboy, blind dj - (can't find a youtube vid)

Is that because he wouldn't be able to see his own video anyway?

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:34 AM - 12 May, 2014
Quote:
I'll do my video next week. Here's a 15 second IG teaser though:

instagram.com

A-hem....

How you gonna START this thread, and then bow out?

PS, did you ever get those 10g's man?

I need a dub.
R-Tistic 12:39 AM - 12 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

instagram.com

A-hem....

PS, did you ever get those 10g's man?

I need a dub.

LOL I know huh? I still want to do it too, gotta get my video camera figured out!! That iPhone is only good for IG videos.

N man, you know taxes are gonna take half of it!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:42 AM - 12 May, 2014
Hey Uncle Sam can take his half, I only need a dub...
 6 1:55 AM - 12 May, 2014
I did my video with an iphone

No excuses. Lol

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:56 PM - 12 May, 2014
Quote:

No excuses. Lol

nm

Hmmm, can't disagree there......
R-Tistic 12:49 AM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:

No excuses. Lol

nm

Well eff it! I might have to duck tape it on the wall or somethin.
 6 12:59 AM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

No excuses. Lol

nm

Well eff it! I might have to duck tape it on the wall or somethin.

No joke. I used this. lmao

I was trying to figure out how to use my iPhone since no one was around to hold it and I remember I had this, so I used it.

www.google.com

nm
DJ Construc 2:26 AM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:

thanks!
DJ Construc 2:28 AM - 14 May, 2014
I just got a go pro so I'll participate soon ;)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:54 AM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
I just got a go pro so I'll participate soon ;)

Ummm....no.
DJ Construc 12:00 PM - 14 May, 2014
Just cuts, gonna post an actual set soon... Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:01 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:

Nope, that's all we need thank you!

The last thing we need is for you to completely destroy an ENTIRE FORUM with a 'Set"..

Nice control tho.
 6 2:37 PM - 14 May, 2014
lol

nm
 6 2:39 PM - 14 May, 2014
I just have to point out something. How come you don't like to wear headphones when you mix yet you're monitoring when you cut?

nm
DjCity 6:57 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

The last thing we need is for you to completely destroy an ENTIRE FORUM with a 'Set"..

Nice control tho.

^This^
What he said.

It's good to see people who can bring it like that.
Waaaay back in the day I used to be into all that but I learned quick that I could make way more money being a party dj. I learned that in the clubs, the only people that want to hear all that are other dj's.

Since I am a DJ, I love to hear it and see someone bring it but I have it up many years ago.

You guys have me thinking of dusting up on old skills though.
DjCity 6:59 PM - 14 May, 2014
Since I am a Dj, I love to hear it and see someone bring it bit I gave it up many years ago.
DJ JT Stevens 8:01 PM - 14 May, 2014
You guys are killing it with these vids. Whole lot of talent in this thread. Looking forward to see who else contributes.

Tracking for inspiration/motivation.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:33 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
You guys are killing it with these vids. Whole lot of talent in this thread. Looking forward to see who else contributes.

Tracking for inspiration/motivation.

How about you post a quick snippet?

Don't worry, we've contained Construc....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:33 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice control tho.

^This^

What he said.

Waaaay back in the day I used to be into all that but I learned quick that I could make way more money being a party dj. I learned that in the clubs, the only people that want to hear all that are other dj's.

Since I am a DJ, I love to hear it and see someone bring it but I have it up many years ago.

DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:34 PM - 14 May, 2014
^^^Quote Fail...

Quote:

Dude, just post up a quick vid, I'm still smellin' that "Breaks" joint you posted, so stop playin...
Capo Status 8:35 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:

Post a link
DJ JT Stevens 8:48 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:

Haha. I would Johnny. But no one wants to watch me baby scratch and/or do an 8-beat juggle on a 96 BPM track. I'm still a young (read: old) padawan with a lot of training to do.

Your LL routine is on point, by the way. I remember seeing it back in the "Kid Capri Isn't A Legend" thread. Good stuff.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:51 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Haha. I would Johnny. But no one wants to watch me baby scratch and/or do an 8-beat juggle on a 96 BPM track. I'm still a young (read: old) padawan with a lot of training to do.

Your LL routine is on point, by the way. I remember seeing it back in the "Kid Capri Isn't A Legend" thread. Good stuff.

Thank you sir...

But forreal, the point of this thread was not to really "Battle" but give errybody a taste of what you got...

Plenty of Baby Scratchers here man....
DJ JT Stevens 8:59 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
Thank you sir...

But forreal, the point of this thread was not to really "Battle" but give errybody a taste of what you got...

Good call. You know what, screw it. I'll definitely post something up. It won't be tonight (need to watch the Bruins/Habs game of course) but it should be within the next few days.

Thanks for the pep talk.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:08 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
Thanks for the pep talk.

Ha, that's why they pay me to post!

Will be on the lookout for it.
 6 9:51 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you sir...

Exactly
nm
 6 9:53 PM - 14 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the pep talk.

Ha, that's why they pay me to post!

Will be on the lookout for it.

Good job Johnny

Yes people. This is for fun. It's good to see people participate instead of just talking and not really delivering.

Props to everyone who has participated so far.

And Construct. You're just gonna rub it in aren't you? lmao

nh nm
Chris Deluxe 10:23 PM - 14 May, 2014
I already placed this in some other thread a while ago, but it's much more related to this topic. Really cool to see all the vids from other serato members. Some real talents on this board!

Here's my 3 minute contribution.

youtu.be
jprime 11:10 PM - 14 May, 2014
Scratchy McPractice

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:24 AM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Scratchy McPractice

Watchwww.youtube.com

Oh snap.

It intrigues me how cats can produce the same sounds as other DJ's, but use different techniques....

Cool.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 1:57 AM - 15 May, 2014
I guess I need to post my shitty scratching skills and embarrass my self.
DjCity 3:06 AM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:

You and I both...
imNEEMO 5:45 AM - 15 May, 2014
kendrick lamar ADHD juggle

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Construc 9:11 AM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
I just have to point out something. How come you don't like to wear headphones when you mix yet you're monitoring when you cut?

nm

Had the headphones on master, didn't wanna bother the neighbors more than I already do lol
DJ Construc 9:20 AM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice control tho.

^This^
What he said.

I feel like a party DJ should be able to cut though. Party rocking is my main income, I cut it up at clubs and at weddings and people react a lot more positive to it than you would think, you just have to do it the right way.

Most of the top party DJ's in the game can cut... Scene, Vice, Z trip, Jazzy Jeff ect.

I also feel like after you get good at mixing and party rocking, practicing your cuts will just make your mixing tighter due the discipline and precision it takes if that makes sense at all.
DJ Construc 9:25 AM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Yo that was sick! You have got yourself a new fan, good work!
DJ Construc 9:30 AM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
I already placed this in some other thread a while ago, but it's much more related to this topic. Really cool to see all the vids from other serato members. Some real talents on this board!

Here's my 3 minute contribution.

youtu.be

ANOTHER KICK ASS VIDEO!! Dude, that word play is nice and I love the missy blend. Inspirational work my friend
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:38 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

You and I both...

Peer pressure is a mo....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:42 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

FML...

*****Goes to practice*****
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:45 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
ANOTHER KICK ASS VIDEO!! Dude, that word play is nice and I love the missy blend. Inspirational work my friend

See? THIS is what I'm talkin' about! Y'all got Construc runnin' scared!!!!

j/k...

But I'm sayin' stuff you YOURSELF may not consider worth posting may very well inspire the next dude....

****Goes back to practicing****
Chris Deluxe 2:43 PM - 15 May, 2014
Whenever Construc is participating, the battle is always about 2nd place.
DjCity 2:56 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nice control tho.

^This^
What he said.

I feel like a party DJ should be able to cut though. Party rocking is my main income, I cut it up at clubs and at weddings and people react a lot more positive to it than you would think, you just have to do it the right way.

Most of the top party DJ's in the game can cut... Scene, Vice, Z trip, Jazzy Jeff ect.

I also feel like after you get good at mixing and party rocking, practicing your cuts will just make your mixing tighter due the discipline and precision it takes if that makes sense at all.

I agree 100%.
I still cut and juggle but not a lot. I do just enough to hype the show up.

Yeah...
It might be time to dust the old skills off and polish them up a bit.

This is an inspirational thread!

My contribution will be coming soon.
djdisciple 3:27 PM - 15 May, 2014
Watchvimeo.com

For now, here's a lil snippet from a scratch practice about a month ago.
No juggles / routines yet. Currently workin' on a routine tho.
Some good stuff in this thread already!
 6 3:53 PM - 15 May, 2014
Definitely some cool stuff!!! :-)

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:03 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:

nm

Damn sure is...

I need to up my video effects game too...
DjCity 4:06 PM - 15 May, 2014
Question...

How do I record?
I don't have a device to record video and audio.
Last thing I recorded video wise was with my phone but the audio was from the phone too which sounded horrible.

Suggestions?!?
Chris Deluxe 4:55 PM - 15 May, 2014
If you own an SL-3 or SL-4 u can record in serato using your aux. there are several topics how to do this.
Another method is going from the record output from your mixer to the line input of your laptop, and record the audio with a software program like audacity or ableton.
Mike_P 4:59 PM - 15 May, 2014
Nice! Glad to see people participating and bringing some funk. :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:59 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
If you own an SL-3 or SL-4 u can record in serato using your aux. there are several topics how to do this.

Another method is going from the record output from your mixer to the line input of your laptop, and record the audio with a software program like audacity or ableton.

He wants to do VIDEO & AUDIO...

Cats in here claim they just taped their iPhone to the wall, and went in.
 6 5:00 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Damn sure is...

I almost said the same thing. lol

nm
 6 5:00 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Question...

How do I record?
I don't have a device to record video and audio.
Last thing I recorded video wise was with my phone but the audio was from the phone too which sounded horrible.

Suggestions?!?

I recorded with scratchlive then combined the audio and video with iMovie

nm
Chris Deluxe 7:27 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:

He wants to do VIDEO & AUDIO...

I did that in iMovie. You can record straight from your webcam in iMovie. If you have your mixer record out connected to your input of your laptop, it will record that audio automatically too. In Mac settings, set your audio input to 'line in' instead of headphone.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:30 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Damn sure is...

I almost said the same thing. lol

nm

Cats comin' in here with Fishbowl lenses, and mirror effects.....

Hotness.
DjCity 8:20 PM - 15 May, 2014
Might sound stupid but I want to do my old stool skill thing.

Exactly HOW do I record audio and video using my MBP and a Rane 65?

Step by step...
What do I need to do?
Chris Deluxe 8:53 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Might sound stupid but I want to do my old stool skill thing.

Exactly HOW do I record audio and video using my MBP and a Rane 65?

Step by step...
What do I need to do?

I'll do my best to explain. English isn't my main language but i'll try.

First you need a webcam. You can also use your built-in camera of your MacBook, but a separate webcam is way more flexible.

You also need a RCA to Jack (3,5mm) cable. Looks like this:
www.djniro.nl

Connect the RCA cable to your mixer, using the 'Record out', 'Session out' or 'AUX out' (depends on your mixer). Connect the other end of the cable (the 3,5mm plug) to the 'headphone' port of your macbook. This port can also be used as a 'Line-input'.

In Mac OS, go to 'System preferences' -> 'Audio' -> 'Input', and somewhere below that window is a drop down menu which says something like 'Use audio port for…'. Select 'Input'. I use a different language, so the text may vary, but you'll get it.

Next, open iMovie. This program is supposed to be on your Mac by default, if not, you can download it (most likely for free) in your Mac Store.

Open it and look for the camera icon on the mail screen, it's somewhere in the middle, all the way to the left -> blogs.skokielibrary.info

Click on it, and select your webcam or built in cam. Now you can start recording both video and audio simultaneously.
DjCity 9:17 PM - 15 May, 2014
Very good explanation. Thank you.

I'm going to buy a web cam because I can't get the angle right on the built in one on the mbp.

Stay tuned...
DjCity 9:22 PM - 15 May, 2014
Any suggestions on what to look for in a web cam?
I'm NOT trying to break the bank with this.

I don't even want to scratch the bank but I do want the picture to look at least "good"
Chris Deluxe 10:37 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Any suggestions on what to look for in a web cam?
I'm NOT trying to break the bank with this.

I don't even want to scratch the bank but I do want the picture to look at least "good"

In my vid a few posts above I use the Logitech C525. It costs around $35.
Gets the job done. It's not officially supported by Mac, but works like a charm on my MacBook.
I think any decent full hd cam will do.
DjCity 11:00 PM - 15 May, 2014
That's exactly what I just purchased.
imNEEMO 11:26 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

good lookin folks! appreciate it!
imNEEMO 11:27 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

FML...

=)
DjCity 11:43 PM - 15 May, 2014
Ok.

Now that I have the video, how do I get it OUT of imovie?

Where the hell is the damn thing?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:54 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

FML...

=)

Umm, multi-cams? Fisheye? Character Generators?

You need to sit down....LMAO.
DjCity 11:56 PM - 15 May, 2014
DAMN!!!

I just listened to the recording and I got the audio AND the control tone…
SHIT!!!

I tried to set the input on the MBP record from the line but no love.
I have the headphone jack going from session out TO the headphone jack of the MBP but got nothing! (Yes, session out was turned up)

I saw record from Rane 64 usb so I tried that and got a signal!

In the recording though, CV tone as well as the music.

THIS IS BLOWING ME!!!
 6 12:01 AM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
DAMN!!!

I just listened to the recording and I got the audio AND the control tone…
SHIT!!!

I tried to set the input on the MBP record from the line but no love.
I have the headphone jack going from session out TO the headphone jack of the MBP but got nothing! (Yes, session out was turned up)

I saw record from Rane 64 usb so I tried that and got a signal!

In the recording though, CV tone as well as the music.

THIS IS BLOWING ME!!!

What software are you using?

I just recorded in SSL. Then, exported that audio to iMovie, and muted the original audio of my iPhone. Exported to MP4 and that was it.

nm
DjCity 12:03 AM - 16 May, 2014
I might have to try that.

I used iMovie with a rya to 1/16 in to the MBP.

I did SOMETHING wrong but I don't know what.
DjCity 12:09 AM - 16 May, 2014
This was a test gone wrong…

Watchwww.youtube.com

When I figure this recording video and audio thing out, I will post something better.

Flame away...
DJ Michael Timex 3:42 AM - 16 May, 2014
I've been uploading all of my work sets on youtube now, i look at it like a fighter watches footage of themself to get better.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com
AKIEM 3:53 AM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

When I figure this recording video and audio thing out, I will post something better.

Flame away...

looks dope, like spinning on two giant vinyl labels. how did you mark those?
Ive done some clears like that, sharpie on the flip side.

More accuracy.
Logisticalstyles 2:55 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
I've been uploading all of my work sets on youtube now, i look at it like a fighter watches footage of themself to get better.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com

I do the same thing. It's an important part of practicing.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:34 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com

Oh snap @ The Smurfs!

Mad @ the "Vintage Film Filter"...

Straight Props.
DjCity 3:44 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Flame away...

More accuracy.

Custom made CV.

White paint, red paint, City going down the red strip.
DjCity 3:45 PM - 16 May, 2014
I'm going to try to do something for real if I can get everything to work right.
DjCity 6:55 PM - 16 May, 2014
Still not working right but this is a little better…
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:12 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Ha, ain't nobody worried about you mayne....

Why ain't you let the "Thickness" behind you get some more shine?
AKIEM 7:25 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Flame away...

More accuracy.

Custom made CV.

White paint, red paint, City going down the red strip.

Dope.

I've been planing on doing more with a 'sticker' that cuts across the whole vinyl, much easier to see.

Nm
Joee 7:35 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
I've been planing on doing more with a 'sticker' that cuts across the whole vinyl, much easier to see.

just use clear CV's & put black tape on one side, works well
DjCity 7:43 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Ha, ain't nobody worried about you mayne....

Why ain't you let the "Thickness" behind you get some more shine?

Everything ain't for everybody.
AKIEM 7:57 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

just use clear CV's & put black tape on one side, works well

LOL yeah, I wasn't going to put a sticker across the whole top. Lol

I've been marking the underside since the clears came out. First thing I did was color the scroll area for song selection.
DjCity 8:03 PM - 16 May, 2014
I would use a sharpie instead of black tape.
Joee 8:04 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
I would use a sharpie instead of black tape.

black tap did the trick for me
imageshack.com
AKIEM 8:12 PM - 16 May, 2014
There is some pretty thin vinyl tape you can find which isn't much friction.
DjCity 8:13 PM - 16 May, 2014
The only problem with black tape is if the tape catches the slipmat.

With a sharpie, you don't have to worry about that and if you are artistic, you can do whatever you want.
Joee 8:38 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
The only problem with black tape is if the tape catches the slipmat.

i used the frosted plates AKA white butter rugs, i never had this issue because the slip map actually moves with the record, it slides across the flying carpet AKA the plastic slipmatt
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:59 PM - 16 May, 2014
Quote:
Everything ain't for everybody.

Respect.
R-Tistic 3:46 AM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

good lookin folks! appreciate it!

Yep that was ridic. I still ain't learned how to juggle shit yet
DJ Construc 12:30 PM - 30 May, 2014
DjCity 12:39 PM - 30 May, 2014

Nice.

Very nice!
Joee 12:45 PM - 30 May, 2014

nice as usual
DjCity 12:47 PM - 30 May, 2014
It's funny.
I started on turntables back in the 80's. Moved to CDJ's for a very brief time (I can't stand CDJ's) Then move to controllers.

Controllers are great for quick set up and break down.
Controllers get the job done as far as parties are concerned but I have noticed that they make you lazy.

When I jumped back on my tables, I was like WOAH! I heard myself and said "I'm waaaay better than this. WTF?!?"
my man said...
That's from being on those CDJ's and controllers for so long"

No bullshit!
He was right.
Joee 12:54 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:
Controllers get the job done as far as parties are concerned but I have noticed that they make you lazy.

i have noticed this also, moving back from cdj's to turntables when serato first came out, but after about two weekends of gigs i was right back at it on turntable

now i'm using controllers ,i suspect it will be the same when i get back on turntables have to get use to it all over again
DjCity 1:28 PM - 30 May, 2014
I never "lost it" as far as turntables go, I just diminished as far as speed, accuracy, timing and general feel of a 12" record on a spinning platter.

I had a NS7 and no joke, it felt like someone removed the tone arms, washed my 1200's, put them in the dryer and they shrunk.
It was kind of like having 2 mini 1200's and a Vestax Samurai mixer.

Then came the NS6, then the SX' them the SZ.

Still, for parties where the music is the show, controller comes out.
For shows where "I" am the show, the tables are coming out!

Well, back to practicing on my tables...
dj_craigmac 3:17 PM - 30 May, 2014

Dj Constru is an absolute BEAST !!!
dj_craigmac 3:17 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:

Dj Construc is an absolute BEAST !!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:03 PM - 30 May, 2014

Dude, didn't we already forbid you from destroying the rest of the forum?

Sends up "Bat Signal" for Mastermind...

He'll learn ya....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:06 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

instagram.com

A-hem....

A-Hem.....
 6 4:49 PM - 30 May, 2014

Outstanding!

nm
latindj 5:02 PM - 30 May, 2014
+1
DJ GaFFle 5:20 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:

Outstanding!

nm

Dude... you'd win some DMC regionals with this routine. EASY!
DJ Construc 10:50 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Outstanding!

nm

Thanks y'all! I didn't win the Hartford DMC regional this year but I tied for 5'th... I was up against some tough competition... Dirty Digits, Roli Rho, As One, Fascinate and Rugged One, I was honored to just be in the top 6 with them. I didn't pull those routines off as clean as I wished but it was so much fun!
DJ Construc 10:51 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:

He'll learn ya....

Lol he is still working on his video, he is on take 1,000,000,000
sumoJr 10:52 PM - 30 May, 2014
thats a rough regional
roli rho was one of my favorites back in the day

I never really got into juggling that much but watching some of these I think I am going to try
DJ Construc 10:52 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

He'll learn ya....

Lol he is still working on his video, he is on take 1,000,000,000

But at least he is using headphones ;)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:52 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Outstanding!

nm

Thanks y'all! I didn't win the Hartford DMC regional this year but I tied for 5'th... I was up against some tough competition... Dirty Digits, Roli Rho, As One, Fascinate and Rugged One, I was honored to just be in the top 6 with them. I didn't pull those routines off as clean as I wished but it was so much fun!

Roli Rho is a Beast....

That routine he did with 'Let The Music Play" back in the day....

Man listen.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:54 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:
thats a rough regional
roli rho was one of my favorites back in the day

I never really got into juggling that much but watching some of these I think I am going to try

You and me are right >>>>here!!!<<<< with that...
sumoJr 11:19 PM - 30 May, 2014
I only had one turntable for years
DJ GOOK 11:16 PM - 3 June, 2014
Two words for Construct FUCK YOU. LOL

Thread is dead. Thanks a lot.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:19 AM - 4 June, 2014
Quote:
Two words for Construct FUCK YOU. LOL

Thread is dead. Thanks a lot.

See?

Don't pay attention to that last clip....he was Air Scratching....
DJ Construc 12:37 PM - 5 June, 2014
What are trying to say guys? Post another video?? lol
DjCity 1:54 PM - 5 June, 2014
Quote:
What are trying to say guys? Post another video?? lol

Yes!

I would like to see another video from you and everyone else in here.
Chris Deluxe 2:03 PM - 22 July, 2014
Don't let this thread die! My new video here:

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ JT Stevens 7:21 PM - 22 July, 2014
That was nice man. Props for "moving your feet", that was a clever trick.
got2b Ru 12:41 AM - 23 July, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

...sick...
DJ Construc 12:48 AM - 23 July, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Good job! your style is sick. I just shared this on my FB
Chris Deluxe 6:30 AM - 23 July, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Good job! your style is sick. I just shared this on my FB

Oh man i appreciate that a lot!

Thanx all for your comments, let's bring in some more vids!
DJ GOOK 10:36 PM - 24 July, 2014
i know that wasn't Miss Toni at the end (ooo bitch that ain't fair , give that horsey back its hair) baltimore club music classic. WOW
 6 11:44 PM - 8 October, 2014
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Ha! Love the whole foot scratch. lmao!!!!

Good job!

nm
 6 12:11 AM - 9 October, 2014
I will leave this one here:

Watchvimeo.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:56 PM - 9 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Good job!

nm

You KNOW that's his HAND in the shoe....right?
 6 2:17 PM - 9 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Good job!

nm

Yeah. I'm just following what the sample said. lol

nm
Chris Deluxe 9:04 PM - 9 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Good job!

nm

nm

Lol if u guys only knew how much hate i received about that damn shoe :)
 6 9:05 PM - 9 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Good job!

nm

nm

Really? I thought it was cool and clever actually.

nm
MPC O.G. 9:12 PM - 9 October, 2014
They're still mad at DJ SCRATCH for doing that to Revolution on that SCRIPTED DJ show.
Chris Deluxe 4:19 AM - 10 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Good job!

nm

nm

Really? I thought it was cool and clever actually.

nm

Some people say I cheated by using my hand, like if I tried to cover it up?
How the hell would I be able to put my foot in that angle anyway lol
 6 6:16 AM - 10 October, 2014
lmao!!!! Those people must be retarded then. hahaha

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:13 AM - 10 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Good job!

nm

nm

We don't believe you, you need more people....
ral 1:47 PM - 19 October, 2014
here's a little something

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:05 PM - 6 January, 2015
Hey Umm...

R-Tistic, where's that vid fam?

lmao.
 6 10:09 PM - 6 January, 2015
Quote:
Hey Umm...

lmao.

You must've missed this:

Quote:
R-Tistic 5:12 PM - 14 July, 2014

Will post a video when JohnnyM buys a Mac

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:13 PM - 6 January, 2015
Yawn....

From thread to thread, huh?

Carry on....
 6 10:15 PM - 6 January, 2015
Come on man. Did you leave your sense of humor in 2014 or what?

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:17 PM - 6 January, 2015
If it was FUNNY, that would be a different story...

Y'all need new material...
 6 10:18 PM - 6 January, 2015
Quote:
If it was FUNNY, that would be a different story...

Y'all need new material like I need new speakers...

Noted

nm
DJ Val-BKNY11203 2:36 PM - 3 September, 2015
Quote:

LOL I said the same exact words today.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:38 PM - 3 September, 2015
Quote:
Hey Umm...

lmao.

lol..
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:40 PM - 3 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

LOL I said the same exact words today.

Man listen....
R-Tistic 6:17 PM - 3 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Umm...

lmao.

lol..

It's taking me two years of practice to get good enough to post one!!!!

LOL J/K but nah, I might for real just do one next week for fun. I spent all my time last year making mixes...probably dropped 25 since I posted this, but nothing more than short IG clips.

I posted this one two weeks ago, after being pumped off from "Straight Outta Compton" - instagram.com
R-Tistic 6:21 PM - 3 September, 2015
And a few more short videos from IG:

instagram.com

instagram.com

Oh, and don't let me add some pianos to the battle!!! LOL

instagram.com
Joee 6:23 PM - 3 September, 2015
nice!
Davideon 6:28 PM - 3 September, 2015
Quote:

instagram.com

Lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:43 PM - 3 September, 2015
Quote:

instagram.com

instagram.com

instagram.com

Yo! WTF! That was dope! And you holding out like that?

Man listen, you owe the board an apology.

PS - I just used the Georgy Porgie in a vid for Throwback Thursday's, but hadn't posted it yet.

Salute The Real DJ's
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:07 PM - 3 September, 2015
Well now that the OP has gotten on board....
R-Tistic 7:09 PM - 3 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

instagram.com

instagram.com

instagram.com

Yo! WTF! That was dope! And you holding out like that?

Man listen, you owe the board an apology.

PS - I just used the Georgy Porgie in a vid for Throwback Thursday's, but hadn't posted it yet.

Salute The Real DJ's

LOL that's actually why, because I was tryna do a video with all that type stuff at once, within three minutes. But thanks man!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:53 PM - 3 September, 2015
Talented dude...Salute....
R-Tistic 9:54 PM - 3 September, 2015
Just upped this, warming up to my "theme song" at Supperclub: instagram.com

A slightly longer, clearer version of the Straight Outta Compton song: youtu.be
MPC O.G. 11:05 PM - 3 September, 2015
In the movie the actual scratches were done by Jazzy Jeff. Just some info. Not trying to derail this thread.
R-Tistic 11:39 PM - 3 September, 2015
Quote:
In the movie the actual scratches were done by Jazzy Jeff. Just some info. Not trying to derail this thread.

Yep, someone told me that, and I could tell soon as I heard them
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:40 PM - 3 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Yep, someone told me that, and I could tell soon as I heard them

He actually toned himself down so he wouldn't be easily recognizable.....but still...

It's Jazzy Jeff...
Dj Mike P. 3:03 PM - 15 September, 2015
Just a few clips from my ig.
instagram.com
instagram.com
instagram.com
R-Tistic 10:24 PM - 15 September, 2015
Quote:
Just a few clips from my ig.
instagram.com
instagram.com
instagram.com