Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Beat matching display in Stacked Mode

DjSKum 5:06 PM - 18 February, 2014
It's in all the other modes so why not stacked mode? This is a super useful feature when you've got bad monitoring etc. The ability to turn it on or off within the modes would be cool as well.

Oh and whilst your at it, fix chronological queue points pls ;)

H
DjSKum 11:30 AM - 20 February, 2014
Am I really the only person that wants this? Wow...
Fr33m4n 1:54 AM - 26 March, 2014
no, you're not alone on this one. I guess not many people use this display mode. I prefer it because it uses the least space while providing the most info... well except the Transient display. That´s the one thing that keeps me from trying SDJ on a real gig...

and I haven't figured out how to control the Loop-Length via a Rotary Knob on my MIDI Controller.
best regards
DjSKum 10:42 AM - 3 April, 2014
Totally agree, got used to it in SSL as I bought a SL3 and wanted to use 3 decks. It actually bothers me more than it probably should but it's on SSL so why can't it be on SDJ? Doesn't make any sense to have less functionality...

Glad I'm not the only one!

H
The Ak VJ 9:54 PM - 3 April, 2014
I just updated to SDJ from Scratch Live, I used the stack mode on Scratch and am disappointed that Beat Matching Display isn't on SDJ. I am using an SL4, I too prefer this screen because of space and the horizontal wave form. PLEASE ADD Beat Matching Display!!!
I also have a laundry list of functionality concerns on CDJ 2000 in HID Advanced Mode comparing Scratch Live to SDJ but will post them in the correct thread.

Thanks
DubColing 11:28 AM - 13 December, 2014
I am really disappointed that beat matching display isn't in 4 channel serato DJ!!! I love that and def use it regularly to double check the precision of the mix!

PLEASE ADD BEAT MATCHING DISPLAY FOR 4 CHANNELS IN ANY VIEW!
DJ Algebra 3:22 PM - 23 June, 2020
Yes I was shocked when the Beat Matching Display was not available in Stacked Mode!!! It didn't make sense because that is when it is really needed!!! I can keep track of what track is in front of the other with 2 tracks running but 3 or 4 is a lot more difficult.

PLEASE ADD BEAT MATCHING DISPLAY FOR STACKED VIEW FOR 3 and 4 CHANNELS