DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

secret scratching technique revealed!!!

Dj-M.Bezzle 10:34 PM - 17 February, 2014
dj jamalot 10:56 PM - 17 February, 2014
damn i've been doing wrong all these years Dammit man!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:57 PM - 17 February, 2014
Quote:
damn i've been doing wrong all these years Dammit man!!!

Ya i was shocked at how hard i was making it before learning the secret
Joee 11:04 PM - 17 February, 2014
you meant to tell me that i can scratch without physically touching a plater......damn
Joee 11:05 PM - 17 February, 2014
qbert watch out i'm comin for you i will be calling you out for a battle as soon as i get some dicers
Laz219 11:13 PM - 17 February, 2014
Damn, I'm going in DMC this year for sure.
Now let me just find some scratch samples.
Johngeez 9:20 PM - 30 April, 2016
The sad part is for young upcoming DJ's starting out can't understand why they're scratching doesn't sound as good and fast as the "Pro dj's" some might even get discouraged. The truth is anyone that is a "turntablist" knows damn well without serato and Rayne Mixer and oh yeah let's not forget the most important part the DVS SOFTWARE AND SETTINGS AND MIDI MAPPINGS. why is it that every Scratch tutorial never mentions anything about this. Are you afraid everyone will know your not as good as you pretend to be. Oh yeah I've figured out how to get the same sound speed accuracy without spending all your cash.
nathans1 12:34 AM - 1 May, 2016
If only there was a midi control for throwing cakes...I would be so famous!
Chrisjin 3:47 PM - 3 May, 2016
Quote:
The sad part is for young upcoming DJ's starting out can't understand why they're scratching doesn't sound as good and fast as the "Pro dj's" some might even get discouraged. The truth is anyone that is a "turntablist" knows damn well without serato and Rayne Mixer and oh yeah let's not forget the most important part the DVS SOFTWARE AND SETTINGS AND MIDI MAPPINGS. why is it that every Scratch tutorial never mentions anything about this. Are you afraid everyone will know your not as good as you pretend to be. Oh yeah I've figured out how to get the same sound speed accuracy without spending all your cash.

huh? young upcoming djs dont understand "practice"
Culprit 5:27 PM - 3 May, 2016
It's just the lazy vs the dedicated. It's always been like this if you think about it lol.
Mr. Goodkat 7:45 PM - 3 May, 2016
Quote:
The truth is anyone that is a "turntablist" knows damn well without serato and Rayne Mixer and oh yeah let's not forget the most important part the DVS SOFTWARE AND SETTINGS AND MIDI MAPPINGS. why is it that every Scratch tutorial never mentions anything about this. Are you afraid everyone will know your not as good as you pretend to be.

wut?
DJ Remix Detroit 11:52 AM - 4 May, 2016
this tutorial is for the "everything has an app" generation.
Gio Alex 9:44 PM - 4 May, 2016
LMAO saw this a few years back.

good troll upload, at least i hope he meant it that way.