Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

MIDI Panel missing in serato dj

Priyesh P. 10:21 AM - 11 February, 2014
Hi,

I'm sl2 user & i have been using NI kontrol X1 with scratch live for fx, Hot cues, auto loop, library scroll and load tracks to decks, In serato dj i managed to map hot cues and fx which is working fine, but when it comes to midi map library scrolling+load tracks and auto loop. there is no MIDI panel in serato dj midi mapping mode where i can assign library scroll+load track and auto loop, also i was trying to mapping sync & reverse censor, which is not working too. is there any other way where i can MIDI map library scroll+load track, auto loop and also sync. looking forward to hear back soon.

Cheers!!!
johnnycuz 12:51 AM - 14 February, 2014
agreed! seriously need the midi panel. I DJ entirely with maschine and need these options!!!
Beluy 3:22 AM - 14 February, 2014
+1
No Handle 4:10 AM - 14 February, 2014
Quote:
Hi,

I'm sl2 user & i have been using NI kontrol X1 with scratch live for fx, Hot cues, auto loop, library scroll and load tracks to decks, In serato dj i managed to map hot cues and fx which is working fine, but when it comes to midi map library scrolling+load tracks and auto loop. there is no MIDI panel in serato dj midi mapping mode where i can assign library scroll+load track and auto loop, also i was trying to mapping sync & reverse censor, which is not working too. is there any other way where i can MIDI map library scroll+load track, auto loop and also sync. looking forward to hear back soon.

Cheers!!!

This is discussed in-depth over here: serato.com

Scott S from the Serato team says "A timeframe on these updates is unavailable right now, and at this stage we do not have any further information about when these will be implemented, but we are aware of the request for this and have prioritized it accordingly."