Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Jet Pack! Coming Soon for Serato DJ

7:25 AM, 20 Jan 2014
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
MYZE 8:46 PM - 23 January, 2014
Thats great thanx a lot.

But by the way, is it possible to get tutorial Videos to each pack in addition to the demo videos ?
DJ-Rodrigo 8:49 PM - 23 January, 2014
Can't wait too see how these effects will improve our mixes!! Keep up ur great service and support!!
bdubdiver 11:50 PM - 23 January, 2014
How about running your usual give away competition to get some interest prior to launch?

Unlike your misaimed week of launch comp which will canabalise sales while people wait to see if they win before paying, and piss off the people that buy on day one, thus making the competition utterly pointless to them.

Just sayin fellas.
Jam-Master Jake 4:15 AM - 24 January, 2014
I'm loving all the new FX that you folks are flooding out to market! It's amazing how far Serato DJ has come in the past 14 months, and I can't wait to see where it is come November (it's 2-year anniversary)!
Pete Input 8:34 AM - 24 January, 2014
Take my money... :)
PorkyG 4:16 PM - 24 January, 2014
Can we have a sample of this?
Sand 4:54 PM - 24 January, 2014
How about a 24hr trial period?
Davideon 5:38 PM - 24 January, 2014
Quote:

Totally agree. I've asked on Twitter about this but no answer. I can't see the reason behind not allowing a trial, unless Serato aren't confident enough about them
DJ Nexus2000 3:01 AM - 25 January, 2014
Serato can worry about adding FX packs to the already top heavy program but they can't fix the hard drive issue and the crashing which SDJ users from November 1st 2012 had to deal with from day 1.
deejdave 4:23 AM - 28 January, 2014
Keep em comin!!
Dj Monti 6:28 PM - 30 January, 2014
Quote:

The same.. or a good tutorial.
Davideon 6:40 PM - 30 January, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Thankfully phatbob does really good vids. Apparently the fx packs haven't been designed in a way that allow trial periods
Gu3d3s 7:36 AM - 2 February, 2014
Really a trial would be very welcome !
john parker 2:44 PM - 2 February, 2014
Unless there is something ground breaking, don't think I'll bother. Have all the packs upto now and tbh there just variations on a theme. Got so many now there becoming a handful to keep track of.
caries dental 2:29 PM - 3 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

+1
Jam-Master Jake 12:59 AM - 4 February, 2014
Just bought it. A few nice FX that I'll use on occasion. I just like having the max amount available.

But yes, some tutorial vids are in order to really show users how to use some of these FX.
deejdave 1:30 AM - 4 February, 2014
Yeah not hugely innovative or different but a nice sway. I also got this "pimp my Serato" feeling goin. Just got the Pitch n time, got all four FX packs goin, Both Remote & Remote Mini, Serato Video (although I have not used it to this day) and I can't wait for more!!! Bring it on!!

I got my DJM-900SRT or Rane 64 paired with two CDJ-2000Nexus's, a DDJ-SX, DDJ-SP1, & the DDJ-SZ on the way (which I payed for in full for the LOW price of $1750!!) Not gonna lie I am one happy camper. Now time to grind away in an attempt to crash my system as I want to know if I am stable or not with all. So far only issues are with the CDJ-2000Nexus's and the large library where the CDJ & laptop screens flash (refresh) at the same slow rate. This is a known problem and I am just waiting on the fix but have a workaround for the time being.

NEXT is decision time between two more CDJ's or NS7II but will probably go with the CDJ's.

I also agree that a tutorial "master library" including EVERY FX from first to last with all variations of parameters & practical uses.
taylor made michaels 9:23 PM - 16 February, 2014
how about give the fx away free to those one year members and above for loyalty
cliff wheeler 9:31 AM - 20 February, 2014
I totally Agree with Purchase Add-Ons BUT Would Serato Not look into Try Before You Buy? I wouldn`t mind the option of trying out fx`s and add-ons before making purchases.

Thanks Serato, Keep Up the Good Work.
taylor made michaels 12:28 AM - 5 March, 2014
yes agree
that the option of 15 or 30 day trial would b cool ..
Gu3d3s 8:55 AM - 5 March, 2014
Only 5 days is fine....
The Despicable Nyan Cat 9:22 PM - 30 April, 2014
Quote:
I can't see the reason behind not allowing a trial, unless Serato aren't confident enough about them

HAH! +1