this is one sic video lovin the new stand
dj kevin 6:00 AM - 13 December, 2013
VERY NICE STAND I LOVE IT
DJFF 2:53 PM - 13 December, 2013
When does it release
dario eduardo pedro 9:48 PM - 13 December, 2013
interessante, flexivel, pratico muito bom
DjFireTouch! 9:51 PM - 13 December, 2013
Nice. ..i just bought Crane Pro.. lol... i can never keep up! !!!
DJ PHATCHILD 5:12 AM - 14 December, 2013
It looks good , how much , who's carrying it
What store's ?
DJ Madfingaz 10:02 AM - 14 December, 2013
I heard that there will be carbon fiber material in it too… the lighter the better for me.
DJ Madfingaz 10:02 AM - 14 December, 2013
I heard that there will be carbon fiber material in it too… the lighter the better for me.
Alcane 5:29 PM - 14 December, 2013
Stand looks good. Absolutely horrific tune in the video though! :P
djcrap 11:35 AM - 15 December, 2013
When Crane going to make a stand with clamps? Or a choice for one with clamps as add on to their regular design
DJ Damn D-Rell 9:57 PM - 15 December, 2013
I WANT IT!!!
ninjagaijin 7:27 AM - 16 December, 2013
and of course it has no spot to put a serato box.
ninjagaijin 7:27 AM - 16 December, 2013
I don't care about this.. beta 1.6 dj plz, i want to see what you are replacing live with..
Dj MilkLuvr 10:34 AM - 16 December, 2013
nice, but give me the beta for serato dj, my rane 62 needs it
Zj MiliTant 1:32 PM - 16 December, 2013
Love the look; definitely built to be versatile !!!
DJ SILK1 11:17 PM - 22 December, 2013
Nice!!! Need one ASAP!!!
Dj MilkLuvr 5:35 PM - 26 December, 2013
this is great
KERVIN 2:47 PM - 9 January, 2014
WOW! LOOKS GREAT. HOPE THE PRICE IS GOOD.LOL.
kaydeelethal 4:29 PM - 20 January, 2014
#Image is everything. They give me class & value
RobertFusion 10:29 AM - 12 March, 2016
Cool! Bit here the same - www.gadgets-reviews.com
ninjagaijin 5:51 AM - 11 April, 2016
Quote:
Cool! Bit here the same - www.gadgets-reviews.com

Some interesting options but these seems to have fans blowing up the laptop's bums - is this really helpful?

Also they are not DJ focused stands - any personal experience with any of these in a club environment?
KERVIN 12:59 PM - 20 April, 2016
My problem with crane stands and other high price stands is that they are not designed to stay stable if you set up on a moving truck or van with a system mount on board. Many of us djs in the Caribbean play music on moving trucks . When the laptop is placed on the stand, it is more likely to fall. There is no mechanism to hold down the laptop to prevent it from moving or to attached it to a table or a controller case during movement of a truck. Can Crane design a stand of this nature?
ninjagaijin 1:41 PM - 13 May, 2016
Quote:
My problem with crane stands and other high price stands is that they are not designed to stay stable if you set up on a moving truck or van with a system mount on board. Many of us djs in the Caribbean play music on moving trucks . When the laptop is placed on the stand, it is more likely to fall. There is no mechanism to hold down the laptop to prevent it from moving or to attached it to a table or a controller case during movement of a truck. Can Crane design a stand of this nature?

I just put my Stanton Uberstand under my mixer, with a big thick mousepad between the two, and use velcro to make sure the laptop and SL3 stays connected to the stand. I haven't had the opportunity to play in a moving vehicle though but I get where you are coming from
KERVIN 6:26 PM - 13 May, 2016
Good to know that you do. Check labor Day for instance, trucks moving music playing.
ninjagaijin 5:18 PM - 6 October, 2016
Labor Day here is just a public holiday where people don't go to work, so either go to clubs the night before or just stay home catching up on sleep xD I wish we had a proper party hah!
ninjagaijin 5:23 PM - 6 October, 2016
You'd basically need some sort of clips that you would set over the inside of the opened laptop, over and above the keyboard - preferably you could move these up and down the rail that would need to be there (or attached to the underside laptop support) to at least have some sort of thing to stop it flying towards you. If say for instance you were playing out the side of the truck, say on the left side, and it dipped to the left for a pothole, the laptop could still fly out the 'back' of the stand. So you'd need some other thing behind it to stop it flying out, which would also have to be set back a little if you want to be able to push the screen back a certain way. Combine this with the huge variety of laptop sizes (width, length and depth, all being different between brands and models) I think it would be hard to find a company to mass produce such a model but I think there should be some DIY or custom solution you could find. The best thing I think would be to get the new display things and keep the laptop shut/somewhere else where it can't fly around, as a workaround - www.numark.com - don't know what the thing is like or if it is worth it, but it's kind of cool to have a method to run Serato with the laptop closed/out of the picture.
KERVIN 5:09 PM - 9 October, 2016
WELL I DO PLAY A LOT ON ROADS IN DIFFERENT CARNIVALS WITH MOVING TRUCKS. YOU NEED TO COME TO A CARIBBEAN CARNIVAL IN TNT OR DOMINICA WHERE WE HAVE TRUCKS ON THE ROAD.