Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Serato DJ 1.5.1 Quits Unexpectedly Sometimes

Product
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Hardware
Pioneer DJ DJM-900SRT
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
DJ Kid Beast 9:59 AM - 27 November, 2013
In most gigs I play fine for the entire two to four hours. In other gigs, after a couple of hours Serato DJ will close and my Macbook will display "Serato DJ has quit unexpectedly."

This has happened in two of my last five gigs. I have had this equipment since mid October of 2013 using Serato DJ 1.5.1 with no issues. This problem didn't happen until November 15th about 3 hours into my gig. The second crash occurred on November 23rd about 2 hours into my gig. I usually play three gigs per week.

In both crashes I don't recall touching anything when they occurred. Nor was I playing the same song when both crashes happened. However, I remember that the song I was playing during the second crash is "Rack City." I will attach the song file along with the two crash logs.

I noticed that I have about 10 corrupt (lightning bolt) song files in my library but "Rack City" is not one of them. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I will be deleting/replacing all of them for precaution. I also updated Serato to 1.5.2 but I am on vacation so I won't be able to test it until this weekend at a couple of gigs.

My Equipment:

I use a pair of Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus with a Pioneer DJM-900SRT mixer. I also use an unpowered USB hub for my CDJs and my mixer is plugged directly into my Macbook Pro.

My Macbook Pro is a 13" 2012 model with a 2.9 GHz i7 processor, 8GB memory, and 750 GB hard drive with just over 600 GB free. I do not use an external hard drive.
10:02 AM, 27 Nov 2013
DJ Kid Beast attached a file: Serato DJ_2013-11-16-011851_Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
10:02 AM, 27 Nov 2013
DJ Kid Beast attached a file: Serato DJ_2013-11-16-011851_Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
10:04 AM, 27 Nov 2013
DJ Kid Beast attached a file: Serato DJ_2013-11-24-002117_Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
DJ Kid Beast attached a file: Serato DJ_2013-11-24-002117_Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
DJ Kid Beast attached a file: Rack City.mp3
Download· Permalink
DJ Kid Beast 10:15 AM - 27 November, 2013
Correction: Serato DJ crashed in two of my last seven gigs, not five.*

Serato DJ quit unexpectedly for the FIRST TIME on the night of November 15th.

Then I played with no problems at a gig on the night of the 16th.
Played again with no problems TWICE at two different gigs on the 17th.
Played a gig with no problems on the night of the 19th.
Played a gig with no problems on the night of the 22nd.

Then Serato DJ quit unexpectedly the SECOND TIME at a gig on the night of November 23rd.

As you can see, it works most of the time and it crashes kind of randomly. I hope you can figure out what the problem is using the crash logs I provided you. I cannot afford to have this keep happening at random.
DJ Yaniv B 11:07 AM - 30 November, 2013
Same problem for me too.
I have a pair of Nexus 2000 and Mixer SRT.
And I also, the software gets stuck sometimes yes, sometimes not

You have to find us a solution and fast, it is not right that we put in a lot of money and the only thing we get this aggravation! Please!
DJ Kid Beast 11:10 PM - 1 December, 2013
Hey Yaniv,

I played two times after posting this and I haven't had any problems. I am playing again tomorrow, I will let you know how it goes. I deleted my corrupted song files and I am now using Serato DJ 1.5.2. I don't know if that may have fixed it.

I would still like Serato to look into the crash logs that I attached to see if they can remedy this issue.
DJ Kid Beast 11:11 PM - 1 December, 2013
It has been more than THREE days. Is anyone from Serato going to address this issue or at least respond to this thread???
Serato, Support
David Wood 12:22 AM - 2 December, 2013
Hey DJ Kid Beast,

Thanks for getting in touch and supplying some great information about your issue. We have been very busy with other help request unfortunately, so sorry for the late response.

Sounds like you have done a bit of work including installing Serato DJ 1.5.2 and removing all corrupt files. Can you tell me if you have experienced any further crashes since then?

Regards
Dave W
DJ Kid Beast 1:14 AM - 2 December, 2013
Hey Dave,

Since creating this thread I played two gigs, on the 29th and 30th of November. I didn't have any issues in either gig. I am playing again tomorrow (December 2nd). I will let you know if I experience any problems.

I appreciate the response. Have you been able to figure anything out from the crash logs I gave you? Do they show what caused the two crashes?
Serato, Support
David Wood 3:49 AM - 2 December, 2013
Crash log's are sometimes very easy to read and sometimes we don't pick much from them. In this case i learnt very little however it did appear that the issue was around the possible file issues. Not sure if they were the ones you deleted, however fingers crossed!
DJ Kid Beast 6:50 PM - 2 December, 2013
Were you able to determine if "Rack City" was a corrupt file? It did not have a lightning bolt next to it. I analyze all my music when I import it into Serato. I removed and replaced the songs with lightning bolts in my library.
DJ Yaniv B 7:19 PM - 2 December, 2013
It's just amazing that you can not help us in this.

We have the best DJ equipment in the world, we paid so much money
And the music gets stuck in the middle of the night.

Why?
Please try to check the error report I sent you.
Please!
Serato, Support
David Wood 2:48 AM - 3 December, 2013
Hey DJ Kid Beast,

I've analyzed Rack City file twice, there doesn't appear to be any corruption in that file. In terms of removing the corrupt files it sounds like you are on the right track. Have you had any more crashes since you did the clean up? Let me know if you do.

Hey DJ Yaniv B,

Thanks for getting in touch, but it might be more helpful if you start your own help thread, as we can give you more personal support over there. By the sounds of things you need some more personal attention and someone to troubleshoot with you on this. It could be a different issue that what DJ Kid Beast is experiencing.

Regards
Dave W
DJ Kid Beast 7:43 AM - 7 December, 2013
Hey Dave,

I played on December 2nd for 3 hours with no crashes. However, I played tonight (December 6th) and 2 hours and 48 minutes into my set, Serato DJ 1.5.2 crashed.

This time, when the crash happened I was playing the song "Mercy" and I was pushing the cue button on my other CDJ which had the song "Round of Applause" loaded on it. I have used both of these song files for over a year now on Serato Itch & DJ so I KNOW that these two files aren't corrupt. There are no lightning bolt symbols next to them either.

I am attaching this crash log, please review it carefully because I think the problem is the software, not a corrupt file. I really can't afford to have this keep happening in live sets.

Could my unpowered USB hub be the problem? I have my two CDJs connected to the hub and my mixer connected to the Macbook directly. I know someone who uses CDJs with a Pioneer DJM-900NXS on SSL and I don't believe they have this issue and they use an unpowered hub like mine.
7:43 AM, 7 Dec 2013
DJ Kid Beast attached a file: Serato DJ_2013-12-07-004850_Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
DJ Kid Beast 7:45 AM - 7 December, 2013
I spent way too much money on this equipment to be having these kinds of issues. This mixer was built FOR Serato so I don't get it...
Asu 10:02 AM - 7 December, 2013
Quote:
I spent way too much money on this equipment to be having these kinds of issues. This mixer was built FOR Serato so I don't get it...

but if some gigs are ok then it must be corrupt tracks/HID issues.

i'd suggest you pull out the controller and stick to 1.5 for now when Live at a gig or use Scratch Live with a Rane box as your friend does.The Club owners don't like shutdowns in the middle of the night as you know.

But remember Early software versions always have issues...we can complain all we want but that's the truth and it requires patience,that's why personally i never jump ship right away.

Hope they fix it soon.
DJ Kid Beast 8:39 PM - 7 December, 2013
There are no more corrupt song files in my library and it has not crashed while I was playing a corrupt song anyway. It crashed while playing Rack City, Mercy, and Round of Applause...none of which are corrupt according to Serato DJ. And Dave also says he analyzed my "Rack City" song file twice and it is not corrupted.

This really seems to be a software issue. And I'm definitely not spending more money to get a Rane box after all that I've spent already. I agree Asu, I hope they fix it very soon...
Serato, Support
David Wood 10:03 PM - 9 December, 2013
I've passed on all this information to our Development team as i feel this needs to be investigated further. Could I also get a crash report from 1.5.2 ?

Regards
Dave W
DJ Kid Beast 1:07 AM - 10 December, 2013
The third crash report that I attached happened while I was using Serato DJ 1.5.2.
DJ Kid Beast 11:55 PM - 11 December, 2013
I appreciate you passing this information on to the dev team Dave. I hope we hear from them soon. I have three more gigs this weekend.
Serato, Support
David Wood 12:00 AM - 12 December, 2013
Great thanks, I have pasted that report on. I hope we can find something out but I couldn't say how long that might be. Lets move on and hope we hear something soon.

Does this only happen in HID mode? What if you use the Serato Noisemap™ CD's?
DJ Kid Beast 12:17 AM - 12 December, 2013
I've never used CD's with Serato. I guess I could give it a try this weekend.
Serato, Support
David Wood 12:22 AM - 12 December, 2013
O.K, just to see if it's a HID related thing or not. Could help us isolate the issue further.

Regards
Dave W
Boelman 10:23 PM - 13 December, 2013
Every one of these symptoms are the same as what I have been experiencing and I just switched from SSL to Serato DJ. I'm using the same equipment as well

CDJ 2000 Nexus' plugged into a non powered USB hub
DJM 900 SRT plugged into the closest USB port to the front of the machine

The decks and mixer are brand new as of 2 weeks ago and I get crashes randomly.

My Wi-fi is always off along with every other program I can close.

Very frustrating is not even close to how I feel. I am using 1.5.2 however. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
DJ Kid Beast 3:18 AM - 14 December, 2013
Hey Boelman,

Hopefully the development team can figure this out. I know how you feel...
The third time it happened to me was on 1.5.2 as well.
Asu 9:17 AM - 14 December, 2013
are you doing something specific when it crashes? like back spins?
DJ Kid Beast 9:37 PM - 14 December, 2013
The first two times I wasn't touching anything.
The third time I was tapping the cue button on one track while the other track was playing.
Asu 11:43 AM - 15 December, 2013
ok,cause other times people had issues were back spins i heard.

i'm sure they're working on it...i remember Pioneer DD-SX controller issues on the first 2 versions but it's solid runs now :-)
DJ Kid Beast 10:11 PM - 15 December, 2013
Yeah, I have the Pioneer DDJ-SX as well, I remember those issues when version 1.5.1 came out.
10:16 PM, 15 Dec 2013
DJ Kid Beast attached a file: Serato DJ_2013-12-14-202452_Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
DJ Kid Beast 10:16 PM - 15 December, 2013
Hey Dave,

So I didn't have time to bust out the Serato Noisemap CD's at home to try them out before the weekend so I just played in HID mode for the three gigs.

I played a two hour gig on Friday with no problems.
I played a two hour gig on Saturday (December 14th) and it crashed 1 hour and 24 minutes into the set. Then I played a four that same night with no problems.

This crash occurred while I was playing the song "Bojangles" by Pitbull and I wasn't touching anything at all. I'm attaching the crash log for you to review.

I will try out the Noisemap CD's this week at home so I can get comfortable with them and use them this upcoming weekend at two gigs.
Serato, Support
David Wood 10:50 PM - 15 December, 2013
It is a bit unclear which crash report relates to this in particular. I recommend doing two a couple of things here:

1. Clear all the Serato related crashes in your OS log folder. This ensures the next one we get is definitely related to this particular setup/issue.
2. Also the Serato DJ 1.6 Public Beta is coming very soon. Your issue i'm told is a bit of an edge case from what we can tell, however there is a possibility we may have resolved it for Serato DJ 1.6. I'd suggest hanging out for that for now. It's coming very soon.

Hold tight for now.

Regards
Dave W
DJ Kid Beast 11:25 PM - 15 December, 2013
I've removed each crash log from the folder each time it has crashed. And the logs all have dates and timestamps in them that match up with the dates I told you. They should all be related to the issue that is causing the crashes.

I'm confused as to what you're saying.
Which crash log relates to what...?

Hopefully the four logs I've given you have some useful information...
Serato, Support
David Wood 2:56 AM - 16 December, 2013
There was some conflicting data in some of the reports. Nothing to concern yourself with. I just wanted to make sure that we had the right reports.

We thing we may have it but we'll have to wait till we release the Serato DJ 1.6 public BETA for you to try before we know if this will fix your issue.

Again hold tight for now, hopefully we have something. Please let me know if it continues after you've try the BETA once it's released to the public.

Regards
Dave W
DJ CUATRO 4:47 AM - 16 December, 2013
Thanks DJ Kid Beast for starting this thread. and I share your frustration. I also had issues last night (Dec15/2013). I am using DJM900SRT, Pio 2000's, MBP2013, and I am using internal mode. Just purchased the SRT last week. Needless to say I am very disappointed with my purchase. i switch from 900 nexus + SL3 to this piece of junk.

My SeratoDJ quit unexpectedly three times at my event last night. I was not using any corrupt files (and I don't), I was not touching my keyboard, I was not even cueing, I was basically in between all of the above, with a full dance floor. very embarrassing and angering to have this happen.

For Serato to only offer to "wait it out" as a solution is just unacceptable; especially when we dish out thousands of dollars for a performance tool that only fails at the most critical moment.

I am very disappointed with my purchase and quite frankly I regret having made the "upgrade". Serato, an iPod might might be more reliable than the software you are offering.

If this posting is harsh, it is not as harsh as the night I had last night, or the moment my fellow Djs had to endure due to poor performance of the software.

Serato, get it together ASAP.

I expect a reply to this post including instructions on how to downgrade to 1.5 or whatever the version is that I can trust.

I don't have the patience at this moment to go hunting around your website. Thank you.
Asu 12:14 PM - 16 December, 2013
DJM900SRT...don't think there's a stable solution in all honesty...it's too early

go back to scratch live and sl3 for reliability or wait for 1.6 coming out i believe at the end of this week
DJ Kid Beast 3:04 PM - 16 December, 2013
Hey DJ Cuatro,

You don't have to thank me Cuatro, just trying to make sure this works for all of us.

I made my upgrade from the DDJ-SX controller and it worked PERFECTLY for 9 months. I only had an issue ONE TIME when version 1.5 came out. My Serato crashed three times in one night but they fixed this with 1.5.1 almost immediately.

So because of this I believe that it isn't too early for a stable solution Asu. I still have faith in Serato. I just hope this is fixed within a week. I'll be trying the Noisemap CD's this weekend instead of HID mode so we'll see.

Each time that my Serato DJ has crashed with the DJM-900SRT it has only happened one time per night. I'm sorry to hear that it crashed for you three times in one night Cuatro.
DJ Kid Beast 3:06 PM - 16 December, 2013
Dave,

Thanks for continuing to work on my issue. I look forward to the beta release.

Do you have a time-frame of when it will be released?
Serato, Support
David Wood 8:23 PM - 16 December, 2013
Hey DJ CUATRO,

If you could please start your own help thread and please attach your Crash log's from this crash you are having along with all details about your setup and computer spec's, plus any other information about what you may have been doing at the time. You have some good detail in your post in this thread maybe add that too. We will then be able to give you more personal support and have your crash logs processed. Lets see what you can find out :)

Crash log instructions: serato.com

Hey DJ Kid Beast,

Unfortunately I have nothing new to report on the date of the Serato DJ 1.6 Public BETA release. No to far away though, thats all i can say.

Regards
Dave W
DJ Kid Beast 9:34 PM - 16 December, 2013
Thanks for the update Dave.
Serato, Support
David Wood 2:11 AM - 17 December, 2013
We have dropped the new Serato DJ 1.6 Public BETA. Give it a shot and see how you go. Just thought i'd let you know.

Regards
Dave W
DJ CUATRO 3:34 AM - 17 December, 2013
yeah three times in one night is a bummer..after the second time, i wanted to crawl under my booth and rock myself to sleep. Hopefully I've used up all my bad karma or all the serato crashes I will ever have in my career.

Dave thanks for replying. I will get into the logs after this week, I have another gig in two days and then another on the weekend, so no time to fiddle.. So I am reverting back to my SL3.

Dave: one quick question: I should be okay to plug my SL3 box into the SRT right? or should I go with 1.6 beta??? otherwise I'll have to bring out the 900nexus… your quick reply would be appreciated.

Regards.
Serato, Support
David Wood 3:38 AM - 17 December, 2013
You should be ok with that. Just don't connect via USB to the Pioneer DMJ 900 SRT. Simply use it as a normal mixer with your Rane SL3 connected to Scratch Live.

Regards
Dave W
DJ CUATRO 3:42 AM - 17 December, 2013
Thanks Dave,

just found the crash reports, how do I start a "help" thread?
DJ CUATRO 3:46 AM - 17 December, 2013
My apologies, serato crashed twice back to back, to three times. but what happened the third time was after i restarted SDJ, my screen layout got all messed up and keystrokes would trigger changes in "REL" or "INT" and at one point a track stopped when I was browsing tracks…that felt like a crash, so in my state of shock, I considered this another "crash.

Thank you again for your quick replies.
Serato, Support
David Wood 3:53 AM - 17 December, 2013
Hey DJ CUATRO

Please see link to start a help request: serato.com

Regards
Dave W
DJ Kid Beast 6:28 AM - 17 December, 2013
Hey Dave,

Glad to hear that, I'll give the beta a shot tomorrow and throughout the week at home. I'll let you know if it crashes at all.

Can you provide a link to download the beta?

Thanks,
Raf
Asu 1:33 PM - 17 December, 2013
Quote:
Hey Dave,

Glad to hear that, I'll give the beta a shot tomorrow and throughout the week at home. I'll let you know if it crashes at all.

Thanks,
Raf

i found it's more stable on mac when you install and reboot before running it...even when connecting the CDJs/mixer don't rush anything...connect the gear first after computer starts or reboots,then start Serato DJ...anything else causes issues.
Serato, Support
David Wood 2:43 AM - 18 December, 2013
Quote:

Here you go guys: serato.com
Dj Kid Mix 2:11 AM - 20 December, 2013
Right now im not using the newest version 1.5.1 or 1.5.2 and went back to 1.3.0 I'm having the same issues with the rest of you guys. I was playing at a gig on saturday and suddenly quit. This was so embarrassing! Im trying to diagnose all possibilities analyzing files delete corrupt files but still stop. Even not hook up with my Ddjjsx still stop. So i switch back 1.3.0 and also serato scratch live (SL4) and testing it out. Im using a pioneer DDJ-SX for serato DJ. So far so good. Please fix this issue!
Asu 1:09 PM - 20 December, 2013
Quote:
Right now im not using the newest version 1.5.1 or 1.5.2 and went back to 1.3.0 I'm having the same issues with the rest of you guys. I was playing at a gig on saturday and suddenly quit. This was so embarrassing! Im trying to diagnose all possibilities analyzing files delete corrupt files but still stop. Even not hook up with my Ddjjsx still stop. So i switch back 1.3.0 and also serato scratch live (SL4) and testing it out. Im using a pioneer DDJ-SX for serato DJ. So far so good. Please fix this issue!

1.5.1 is very very stable for me,no crashes at all,i had issues with 1.5.2 and switched back to 1.5.1

Mid 2012 2.3Ghz,Macbook Pro "15, 512GT, OSX Mavericks & DDJ-SX

like i said somewhere else,i found it useful that after you installing,don't run right away...reboot first,seems to reset/stabilize everything...1.5.1 has been very very good to me :-)

unless you're on a windows machine Kid,you should be ok with 1.5.1,Osx & DDJ-SX,check for corrupt/missing files/broken links....just remember,the install portion is very critical,at least to my observations.
DJ Kid Beast 11:39 PM - 20 December, 2013
Hey Dave, I practiced on the 1.6 Serato DJ beta today for two hours. No issues. The beta says that it should never be used in a live performance so I am reverting back to 1.5.2 for my two gigs tonight.

Do you think I should use the beta in a live performance Dave?

Whenever Serato crashes it happens after a week or two so I guess only time will tell if it's fixed.
Asu 11:51 PM - 20 December, 2013
Quote:
Hey Dave, I practiced on the 1.6 Serato DJ beta today for two hours. No issues. The beta says that it should never be used in a live performance so I am reverting back to 1.5.2 for my two gigs tonight.

Do you think I should use the beta in a live performance Dave?

Whenever Serato crashes it happens after a week or two so I guess only time will tell if it's fixed.

if it's not crashing,bite the bullet and use it,but do more tests,just let it auto play for a while and mix once in a while...you need a 6 hr continuous test to be somewhat confident...i don't trust 1.5.2,1.6 may be better
Serato, Support
David Wood 9:40 PM - 22 December, 2013
We have to stand by our disclaimer, however if you have instability in Serato DJ 1.5.2 and you are finding the Public BETA to be more stable then i guess you have to decide what is right for you. If it was me i'd be thinking i had nothing to lose with the BETA because 1.5.2 was already problematic. You're call my friend.

Regards
Dave W
DJ Kid Beast 5:25 AM - 23 December, 2013
I played on Friday (December 20th) and Saturday (December 21st) and used the beta version 1.6. The program didn't crash during these performances, however, there was another issue.

On Friday, 40 minutes into my set, the audio stopped for 4 or 5 seconds.
On Saturday, 3 hours and 57 minutes into my set, the same thing happened.

Both times that this happened the waveforms were still moving on the laptop screen with no audio, then the audio just came back on. The software didn't appear to freeze or skip on either occasion. I wasn't touching the laptop or equipment when this happened either time.

Since Serato didn't quit there is no crash log.
I hope this info can help you guys figure this out.
Asu 12:30 PM - 23 December, 2013
Quote:
On Friday, 40 minutes into my set, the audio stopped for 4 or 5 seconds.
On Saturday, 3 hours and 57 minutes into my set, the same thing happened.

This used to happen when Serato DJ had just come out with the DDJ-SX,i'm sure Dave knows what i'm talking about,it was fixed by version 1.3 if i remember correctly...however,u can try adjusting the audio latency from 2 to 5/halfway point,that has worked well for me very well.

Glad there's no crashes so far Kid
DJ Kid Beast 10:27 PM - 23 December, 2013
This issue isn't as bad as a crash but it happened at both gigs so it is happening way more often than the crashes did which is still pretty bad. And no crashes have happened YET.

I never had that issue with the DDJ-SX.
I'm glad that there are no crashes yet as well Asu. I'll try adjusting the audio latency.
DJ Kid Beast 8:10 PM - 1 January, 2014
Hey Dave,
I used the Serato DJ 1.6 Beta three more times with no problems at all.
I used it on December 27th, 28th, and 31st with no crashes or audio dropouts.

Hey Asu,
My latency was already set to 5 (halfway point) when I checked.

I have three more gigs this weekend. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Asu 8:29 PM - 1 January, 2014
Quote:
Hey Dave,
I used the Serato DJ 1.6 Beta three more times with no problems at all.
I used it on December 27th, 28th, and 31st with no crashes or audio dropouts.

Hey Asu,
My latency was already set to 5 (halfway point) when I checked.

I have three more gigs this weekend. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Cool,thanks for testing it out,maybe i'll upgrade too now, i'm surrently on 1.5.1 which is super solid for DDJ-SX...NYE was flawless for my & hour gig with Video :-)

I'll upgrade though so i can use either controller or the 64 Mixer
Asu 8:30 PM - 1 January, 2014
for my 7 hour gig
Serato, Support
David Wood 1:36 AM - 6 January, 2014
Well it seems it may have worked itself out fingers crossed. Keep me in the loop :)

Regards
Dave W
DJ CUATRO 4:27 AM - 14 January, 2014
Hi Dave, I am finally getting back to this. I am not able to find the crash reports anymore. is it possible that they are deleted? I have followed the instructions on the website, but I'm afraid I've lost the reports. Please help.
DJ Kid Beast 5:08 AM - 14 January, 2014
Hey Dave,

I used the Serato DJ 1.6 Beta at six more gigs these past two weekends.
There were no crashes or audio dropouts. So it appears that the issue is gone.

I will let you know if it resurfaces.
Asu 1:19 PM - 14 January, 2014
Quote:
Hey Dave,

I used the Serato DJ 1.6 Beta at six more gigs these past two weekends.
There were no crashes or audio dropouts. So it appears that the issue is gone.

I will let you know if it resurfaces.

Nice to hear,haven't had any issues with the 2nd Beta...Good Job team Serato :-)
Serato, Support
David Wood 3:33 AM - 15 January, 2014
Great news guys, stoked!

DJ CUATRO, best you start a new help thread so we can give you more personal help over there with your issue.

Regards
Dave W
DJ Kid Beast 11:41 AM - 25 January, 2014
Hey Dave,

Any idea when 1.6 will be available to the public?
Asu 8:14 PM - 25 January, 2014
officially...Feb
Serato, Support
David Wood 12:59 AM - 28 January, 2014
Keep an eye out, it is available for Public BETA Serato DJ 1.6 download here: serato.com
Full release February.

Dave W