DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DMC Head to Head Diss Routine

Vekked 9:44 AM - 25 November, 2013
A straight head to head battle routine I used this year in the finals vs. Ritchie Ruftone. I dubbed it the "Bitch" routine for obvious reasons lol.

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Remy USA 5:58 PM - 25 November, 2013
Nice nice nice nice, Im practicing cause I want to compete one year in the DMC
DJ Boom Bap 6:46 PM - 25 November, 2013
Good stuff Vekked
Dj Shamann 10:22 PM - 25 November, 2013
Quote:
oh shiiit, I didn't know Ritchie was a DON... I would've never dissed him in our battle if I knew that... thanks for the heads up

LOL
auttomattik 11:15 PM - 25 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
oh shiiit, I didn't know Ritchie was a DON... I would've never dissed him in our battle if I knew that... thanks for the heads up

LOL

Dope work Vekked! Yo, I read that comment too, haha! No hate, but you eat that cat up.
Vekked 5:10 AM - 26 November, 2013
Quote:
Nice nice nice nice, Im practicing cause I want to compete one year in the DMC

dope man! do it up, it's tough but worth it. If you need any help feel free to ask me anything.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL

Dope work Vekked! Yo, I read that comment too, haha! No hate, but you eat that cat up.

haha man... DJ battle fans are the worst sometimes... like some people take personal offense to the dissing and act like "HOW DARE HE SAY THAT STUFF" as if I came up and said it to his face lol... Ritchie posted it on his wall and there's 150 replies going ape shit about it. Meanwhile me and Ritchie are friends and we cut together online multiple days a week... the fans take that stuff way more seriously than we do. Pretty entertaining though :D
DJ Remy USA 6:13 AM - 26 November, 2013
dude I got along way to go before I start officially battling.
the_black_one 8:58 AM - 26 November, 2013
Legit

Nm nh
DJ Shameless 6:52 PM - 28 November, 2013
just a question...
what medication are you on?

insane routine... props!
Vekked 5:11 AM - 29 November, 2013
Quote:
just a question...
what medication are you on?

insane routine... props!

haha thanks man, respect :) gonna be putting up more stuff that's not on youtube soon... I think I've made over 30 mins of battle routines in the last 2 years :|