Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Can't load songs

Product
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Hardware
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
Dontel_1991 1:17 AM - 11 November, 2013
Hi, I'm having problems loading tracks onto my pioneer ddj sx, I've seen on forums where someone else was having the same issue and tried following the same directions given there, I'm still having problems!!! I went onto iTunes changed format to MP3, then went back on serato and disabled then enabled "Show iTunes library" and I seen yellow signs gone, but when I went to try to load a song onto my unit "Load" then it showed yellow sign again, I'm lost and just don't know what to do, I just get this fixed already!!!
Dontel_1991 1:19 AM - 11 November, 2013
Quote:
Hi, I'm having problems loading tracks onto my pioneer ddj sx, I've seen on forums where someone else was having the same issue and tried following the same directions given there, I'm still having problems!!! I went onto iTunes changed format to MP3, then went back on serato and disabled then enabled "Show iTunes library" and I seen yellow signs gone, but when I went to try to load a song onto my unit "Load" then it showed yellow sign again, I'm lost and just don't know what to do, I just want to get this fixed already!!!
Serato, Support
Mak T 9:48 PM - 17 November, 2013
Hey Dontel_1991,

Thanks for your patience.

- When you load the track into the virtual deck are you seeing the 'File Not Found' indicator?

- Where is your music stored? Is it stored on an external HD?

- When you say you changed the format of your files, did you change all the file formats for all of your files? Do these files will appear as duplicates in your library?

- Are you able to send me a screen shot of what you are seeing on your computer?

Cheers

Mak T
8:04 AM, 2 Dec 2013
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.