DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

dj pauly d

serato6911 7:39 PM - 6 November, 2013
What does the dj community think about dj Pauly D?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:40 PM - 6 November, 2013
Who?
the_black_one 7:41 PM - 6 November, 2013
i love the user name "Serato6911"

NM NH
DJ Shameless 7:48 PM - 6 November, 2013
Quote:
Who?

i think he meant Puff Daddy
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:58 PM - 6 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Who?

Dude who invented the remix?
DJ Shameless 8:06 PM - 6 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who?

wasn't that P Diddy?
Joee 9:03 PM - 6 November, 2013
Quote:
Who?

that may be the case but this guy has made more money in one year than 90% of us will make in a lifetime of djing
skinnyguy 12:29 AM - 7 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who?

wasn't that P Diddy?

naw, i think it was sean combs.
slimmjimm 12:58 AM - 7 November, 2013
Quote:
naw, i think it was sean combs.

Nope, try again. Grandmaster Jay fool.
the doc of funk dj rod 5:46 AM - 7 November, 2013
That's Robbie e from TNA WRESTLING OR ZACK RYDER from WWE ?
RobDJ dotcom 5:33 PM - 8 November, 2013
I was stoked when he got his own show but it was NOTHING like I expected and I guess NOTHING that anyone was interested in because it came and went FAST!

And honestly I've never seen or even heard about him playing a set that we can check out so as far as him being a DJ it's like his super secret agent thing that is talked about all the time but we don't really get an opportunity to see him do.
phonze 5:57 PM - 8 November, 2013
I think there's tons of youtube vids of him djing. I don't think he's as bad as everyone says, though his older vids show some really bad train wrecking and what not. But I heard he's better now. And bottom line, he's very lucky and blessed to be able to do what he does for a living. No hate here.
Joee 6:06 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:
I think there's tons of youtube vids of him djing. I don't think he's as bad as everyone says, though his older vids show some really bad train wrecking and what not. But I heard he's better now. And bottom line, he's very lucky and blessed to be able to do what he does for a living. No hate here.

^ this
Quote:
Quote:
Who?

that may be the case but this guy has made more money in one year than 90% of us will make in a lifetime of djing

^& this
Dj Shamann 6:20 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:

LOL @ taking this thread for real.
hologram 6:33 PM - 8 November, 2013
Pauly was an aspiring DJ before the show.
If you have seen his sets over the years he has been getting better.
So he is to practicing and taking it seriously.
Even if the way he goes about expressing himself is not liked in general.
I don't have any hate for this guy.
My hate is at the industry that instead of building on the culture takes the easy road with putting anyone who can put bodies in a club on stage.
Joee 6:35 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LOL @ taking this thread for real.

if you call stating facts real, than call me real

no hatin here the guy got lucky and ran with it………don't tell me you wouldn't do the same because you love the art form, cause if you do i'll say your full of sh@t

he got lucky to be on a bullish@t show that shot his dj career straight to the top & he made some money doing so
Dj Shamann 7:20 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:

no hatin here the guy got lucky and ran with it………don't tell me you wouldn't do the same because you love the art form, cause if you do i'll say your full of sh@t

Holy shit, you even had to go there.

I'm saying the thread is an obvious troll is obvious and while others were responding with jokes (because we've already beaten this topic to death over the last couple of years) you actually took it for real.

You even went as far as the whole "you would do the same" argument and pulling out the cliche accusatory stance when I in fact, have no problem with Pauly D.

Lighten up man.
Dj Shamann 7:22 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:
don't tell me you wouldn't do the same because you love the art form, cause if you do i'll say your full of sh@t

HAHA at getting all that from me because I said "LOL @ taking this thread for real."
Joee 7:24 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I'm saying the thread is an obvious troll is obvious and while others were responding with jokes (because we've already beaten this topic to death over the last couple of years) you actually took it for real.

You even went as far as the whole "you would do the same" argument and pulling out the cliche accusatory stance when I in fact, have no problem with Pauly D.

Lighten up man.

i don't play games or have time to bullish@t, i'm the type of dude that gets to the point……maybe i went in on you to hard…..my apologies
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:09 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lighten up man.

i don't play games or have time to bullish@t

Yet here we are
Joee 8:27 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lighten up man.

Yet here we are

i'm here, but i'll leave the bull to you
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:30 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lighten up man.

Yet here we are

You leave the bull, youll get the horns!

Nm nh
Joee 8:35 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lighten up man.

Yet here we are

You leave the bull, youll get the horns!

Nm nh

i'd rather get the bulls horns than get some of that sloppy ms bezzle
Joee 8:35 PM - 8 November, 2013
^what did you see in that girl? ehhhhhh
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:46 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:

Whoppers mostly
Joee 9:03 PM - 8 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote: