Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

You KNOW Michael Jackson's Broke When...

Shawny D 2:18 PM - 11 December, 2008
sixxx 2:23 PM - 11 December, 2008
I'm surprise this didn't happen sooner.
Rob - Low 2:41 PM - 11 December, 2008
Wooowwww
DJ-A 3:36 PM - 11 December, 2008
when neverland turns into reposessed land...
dj shadow from detroit 3:58 PM - 11 December, 2008
when he cant do his nose again.

oh damn!! im laughing at my own joke!
djbriguy 6:09 PM - 11 December, 2008
that article is all sorts of wrong....

Quote:
The glove, which inspired countless copycats, quips and Halloween costumes after it was unveiled in the 1983 video for Jackson's hit "Billie Jean,"

wrong.. it was the Motown 25 performance of Billie Jean where he unveiled the glove...

Quote:
The singer has been plagued by financial woes since he was acquitted of child-molestation charges in 2003

2003? Try June 2005...
CMOS 6:10 PM - 11 December, 2008
^^^^^ Somethin tells me he's biddin on the glove. :P
djbriguy 6:11 PM - 11 December, 2008
lol.. nah. I am a fan of Michael Jackson's WORK... not his personal life :P
sixxx 6:21 PM - 11 December, 2008
Quote:
lol.. nah. I am a fan of Michael Jackson's WANK... not his personal life :P

I think that is his personal life.
djbriguy 6:23 PM - 11 December, 2008
lol
DJ-A 9:48 PM - 11 December, 2008
So, who is Billie Jean's lover?
bourbonstmc 10:13 PM - 11 December, 2008
"Hey Joe, there's an old white woman out here with a chimp and a bag of bones says he's our son!"

-Comedian whose name I can't remember
shiestO! 10:19 PM - 11 December, 2008
Quote:

She's not mine. she's just a girl.
Jesus Christ 12:51 AM - 12 December, 2008
I bet God looks down every once in a while, looks at Michael and says, "who the hell is that?"
Shawny D 12:55 AM - 12 December, 2008
Why bet? Wouldn't you know?!?
Jesus Christ 1:10 AM - 12 December, 2008
I don't bother Him when He's reflecting.
Dj No Name 5:32 PM - 13 December, 2008
I dont care that he was aquitted i think we all know he is a striaght up kiddy fiddler
Ruffdawg 9:59 AM - 14 December, 2008
Quote:
I dont care that he was aquitted i think we all know he is a striaght up kiddy fiddler

I'm one of those people who believed from day one that he was innocent , Michael Jackson is NOT a child molester. What Michael Jackson IS, is a very naive,very gullible,very stupid person who's need to see children have a better life than he did made him a VERY easy target for such accusations. of the probable hundreds of kids who stayed at Neverland only ONE little redneck kid with a scheming mother stood up and accused him. Surely when it all came about there would have been a mad influx of kids saying 2yeah he molested me too". For example , Macaulay Culkin aint had much work and was reported as being "very" close to MJ, he could've gained so much from that but didnt, why?, because it didnt happen
Dj BuddyLove 11:06 AM - 14 December, 2008
You KNOW Michael Jackson's Broke When...

his subsciption to teenie wienies..ran out

Bahahaha!!!
Dj No Name 10:09 AM - 15 December, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

I'm one of those people who believed from day one that he was innocent , Michael Jackson is NOT a child molester. What Michael Jackson IS, is a very naive,very gullible,very stupid person who's need to see children have a better life than he did made him a VERY easy target for such accusations. of the probable hundreds of kids who stayed at Neverland only ONE little redneck kid with a scheming mother stood up and accused him. Surely when it all came about there would have been a mad influx of kids saying 2yeah he molested me too". For example , Macaulay Culkin aint had much work and was reported as being "very" close to MJ, he could've gained so much from that but didnt, why?, because it didnt happen

So you leave your kids with him? lol you know hes a beast and should have recieved the death penelty!
CMOS 7:14 PM - 15 December, 2008
How do you know its bed time at MJ's house?

When the big hand touches the lil hand.
FunkyRob 7:29 PM - 15 December, 2008
Molester or not, I bet he's got some cool ass personal effects.
J0be 1:18 PM - 16 December, 2008
I dont believe the hype.
bourbonstmc 3:50 PM - 16 December, 2008
Yeah, it's just coincidence that he always wants to have little boys stay over and then ends up paying them big out-of-court settlements...

Watchwww.youtube.com
Jesus Christ 5:11 PM - 16 December, 2008
A good friend of mine used to work for Delta airlines. He told me that MJ's people bought all the first-class seats on a flight one day. One of his "people" came to my friend who was the flight attendant before Michael boarded and had him empty out a 7-up can and fill it with vodka.
Shawny D 6:03 PM - 16 December, 2008
Quote:
One of his "people" came to my friend who was the flight attendant before Michael boarded and had him empty out a 7-up can and fill it with vodka.

lol "Jesus Juice"?
Rane, Support
Chad S. 8:16 PM - 16 December, 2008
tito, get me a tissue
Jesus Christ 8:45 PM - 16 December, 2008
Jermaine, stop teasing.
Shawny D 2:39 AM - 23 December, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

She's not mine. she's just a girl.

A girl who wants (cue Dr. Evil gesture)...1 billion dollars.

www.msnbc.msn.com
Free Man 3:07 PM - 23 December, 2008
Wow... ^^^
J0be 5:46 PM - 23 December, 2008
slag
bourbonstmc 6:09 PM - 23 December, 2008
You think he's broke now, imagine if he was actually liable for a $1 billion judgement. He'd be the brokest person in the history of brokeness...
Certified Quality Entertainment 6:35 PM - 23 December, 2008
lol
the 45 king 10:56 PM - 28 December, 2008
You KNOW Michael Jackson's Broke When... His chimp Bubbles, don't returns his Emails !
airdrawn 10:02 AM - 2 January, 2009
the greatest pop star to ever live, however undoubtedly guilty, the guy is fucked in the head, who wouldn't be with the life that he had!
djbriguy 6:49 PM - 2 January, 2009
here's a thought...

what if MJ died... today....

How would people look at him?

My guess is, you'd start seeing his concerts, music videos, interviews, even movies everywhere.. along with his music. He would be idolized. Kind of sad, isn't it?
bourbonstmc 7:06 PM - 2 January, 2009
There'd be a flurry of nostalgia for at least a couple weeks, but it would die down. But, for people who appreciate quality, Off The Wall & Thriller will always stand out as masterpieces for the quality work of MJ and Rod Temperton as writers, MJ as a vocalist and Quincy Jones as a producer. Some of the Jackson 5 stuff is pretty timeless, too.
SUBSTANCE 9:18 PM - 20 January, 2009
According to Quincy Jones, 'Billie Jean' was written about a lady who claimed Michael fathered ONE of her twins. Just the one though, haha...
I smell bullshit, not to mention how dumb it is getting a suspected paedophile to claim your baby.
Dj No Name 10:08 PM - 20 January, 2009
i fucking wish the beast would die, he should be shot any way peado!!
Dj.Mojo 11:03 PM - 20 January, 2009
Quote:
i fucking wish the beast would die, he should be shot any way peado!!

That comment is a prototype of a uncertified, stupid comment.