Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Can i still use my vci-300 as midi controller when serato DJ become dvs?????????

DJ-SHUFFLE 6:58 PM - 26 September, 2013
Usually i use my vestax vci-300 as midi controller with scratch live.. and iam wondering if i can still do it when serato dj goona be DVS (future professional dj software).

taking in consideration that both are plug and play for serato dj.

So do you think that i can i still use my vci-300 as midi controller when serato DJ aka ( future professional dj software).

thank you
DJ-SHUFFLE 6:59 PM - 26 September, 2013
Quote:
Usually i use my vestax vci-300 as midi controller with scratch live.. and iam wondering if i can still do it when serato dj goona be DVS (future professional dj software).

taking in consideration that both are plug and <nobr>#</nobr> for serato dj.

So do you think that i can i still use my vci-300 as midi controller when serato DJ aka ( future professional dj software).

thank you

I Mean With Serato DJ

:)
DJ-SHUFFLE 5:07 PM - 28 September, 2013
No answer ?
FabulousFrequencies 7:14 PM - 28 September, 2013
Maybe because SDJ isn't 'becoming DVS' ? I think your confusion is confusing others and they don't know what to say. SDJ is simply going to start 'supporting' DVS..
FabulousFrequencies 7:14 PM - 28 September, 2013
Maybe because SDJ isn't 'becoming DVS' ? I think your confusion is confusing others and they don't know what to say. SDJ is simply going to start 'supporting' DVS..
DJ-SHUFFLE 7:54 PM - 29 September, 2013
Quote:

Okay what i mean is when Serato dj gonna support Dvs . Can i still use my vestax vci300 as midi with serato dj cause the vestax vci300 are also a hardware for Serato dj... That would be sad if no cause my setup for scratch live is all midi mapped with my vedtax vci300....
FabulousFrequencies 2:55 AM - 30 September, 2013
If you mean one, or the other, at different times, I don't see why not? if you mean at the SAME time during the same set, I have no idea what they have planned.
DJ-SHUFFLE 3:10 AM - 30 September, 2013
Quote:
If you mean one, or the other, at different times, I don't see why not? if you mean at the SAME time during the same set, I have no idea what they have planned.

Yeah exactly I mean at the same time...
DJ-SHUFFLE 3:12 AM - 30 September, 2013
FabulousFrequencies

thank you for answering