Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

disappointment with Rane SL4

Cheap Monk 10:00 PM - 18 September, 2013
No send FX without nerdy tips & tricks
No hiding possibilities for unused decks

Does Rane build toy ? Because N.I. build professionnal Dj equipment !
And it's not the same price.

Completely fed up with your company gentlemens, I leave Serato for Native, for sure.
That's how you lose a 8 years customer..
Cheap Monk 10:45 PM - 18 September, 2013
I'd rather be closing my mouth... Post FX doesn't exist anywhere...
nik39 10:48 PM - 18 September, 2013
?
pdidy 11:10 PM - 18 September, 2013
Quote:
?

Ok nik39, i'd like to see you protect this lunatic....lol
Cheap Monk 11:21 PM - 18 September, 2013
No need to be protect... but maybe reading & patience lessons...
pdidy 11:36 PM - 18 September, 2013
Well help me out here maybe im misunderstanding you, Its just that im confused as to why you purchased gear that you claim does not have the features you absolutely require ?
Cheap Monk 1:45 AM - 19 September, 2013
cause I thrust "professionnal" means the same thing for everybody, but it doesn't ..
by the way it's unavailable on each Digital system so... and I'm not on the right Discussion to talk about scratch Live...
pdidy 1:50 AM - 19 September, 2013
you do realize you didn't answer the question , Right ? Not sure if english is your first language.....
Quote:
Its just that im confused as to why you purchased gear that you claim does not have the features you absolutely require ?
nik39 2:06 AM - 19 September, 2013
I find this rather amusing:

Quote:
Does Rane build toy ? Because N.I. build professionnal Dj equipment !
And it's not the same price.

Completely fed up with your company gentlemens, I leave Serato for Native, for sure.
That's how you lose a 8 years customer.

#fail.
pdidy 2:17 AM - 19 September, 2013
C'est juste que im confus quant à pourquoi vous avez acheté engins que vous prétendez ne possède pas les fonctionnalités dont vous avez absolument besoin?
Cheap Monk 7:04 AM - 19 September, 2013
Quote:
C'est juste que im confus quant à pourquoi vous avez acheté engins que vous prétendez ne possède pas les fonctionnalités dont vous avez absolument besoin?

Seems like a Dog trying to talk with a human ...^^ Very funny...

I did answer but, you're right, in a different language of mine.

Why do I buy gear that haven't the required features ? Because I though it was obvious this feature is require for professionnal uses, but it's not for manufacturers.
AUX output can be use for SP6, why effect can't ? That's wack !

If I could erase my post, we wouldn't be continuing this talk... I made a mistake, I over reacted when I realise a 800€ gear is more like a super toy than a professionnal tool... my bad.
Cheap Monk 7:10 AM - 19 September, 2013
Quote:
I find this rather amusing:
#fail.

You're right, but is it the only help you can provide ? Do you have so much time to waste that you answering something like this... That's how you may lose custumers ^^
DJMark 11:40 AM - 19 September, 2013
Quote:
AUX output can be use for SP6, why effect can't ?

You do realize you're asking for a software feature right? Might be a pretty decent feature-request, if you weren't so ridiculous about it.

Is SDJ even supporting the SL-4 yet? Thought that was coming in 1.6? Are you actually using Scratch Live? Do you know what forum you're posting in? Do you bother reading documentation before buying something? Reading documentation about a product BEFORE buying it *is* the "professional" thing to do. Sounds like you demand more from other people and things than you demand from yourself. I'd fix that.
Cheap Monk 1:54 PM - 19 September, 2013
It would be a good point for you if I didn't already tell this in this post ... Continue shooting i'm already dead ... fair enough .
Cheap Monk 1:58 PM - 19 September, 2013
*It would have been a good point...