Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

inMusic in Auckland

11:54 PM, 10 Sep 2013
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
DJ Compiler 2:25 AM - 11 September, 2013
I'm pretty excited about the NS7 II even though I probably won't be able to afford it. I think it's going to be able to go toe to toe with the DDJ-SX. It's going to have the best parts of the analogue world with the motorized platters and the controllerism world with the versatile MPC pads.
MisterFox UK 9:22 AM - 11 September, 2013
I am itching to get my hands on one. Got the cash just need to find out when it goes on sale. I will be at BPM in the UK with the sole interest on having a go on one. SUPER excited.!!
blackavenger 6:21 PM - 12 September, 2013
I can't wait for BPM, simply for the fact that I want to see some real DJ's, playing real music, have a go at it on via Youtube. Yeah, the NS7II appeals more to me than the SX, and I primarily play Dance Music, and can't even scratch all that well.
Mr Wilks 1:25 AM - 15 September, 2013
Quote:
I can't wait for BPM, simply for the fact that I want to see some real DJ's, playing real music, have a go at it on via Youtube. Yeah, the NS7II appeals more to me than the SX, and I primarily play Dance Music, and can't even scratch all that well.

Same here. I'm a house guy and can't wait from BPM to check it out. I even came back from a summer playing in Zante yesterday morning just to go.
Veejay Dullah 9:37 PM - 16 September, 2013
Can I plug a CDjs for timecode with this ns7 2??
blackavenger 10:20 PM - 16 September, 2013
Not for timecode, but for regular cds.
MisterFox UK 2:42 PM - 20 September, 2013
Why would you need timecode CD's when using the NS7. It has the best platters on the market to control you mix. So using a cdj to controll is pointless. Or am I missing a point here? How do you plan to use said CDJ when attached to the NS7mk2?
blackavenger 2:47 PM - 20 September, 2013
He wants to use (2) platters from the NS7II, and (2) platters from CDJs to have platter control for all 4 decks in SeratoDJ.