Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

5 days before thanksgiving and my wife wants a divorce

DJ-A 2:55 PM - 22 November, 2008
Wow, 1000 mies from my parents and family, what now? was suppose to go to the in-laws for thanksgiving too
sopranosupasta 3:14 PM - 22 November, 2008
go to the strip club.
Jesus Christ 3:37 PM - 22 November, 2008
Sorry to hear that bro. Book a flight and go. Be around your family if you can.
djbriguy 3:52 PM - 22 November, 2008
Ya, try and be around people that matter to you. For real. Good luck with everything man.
DJ-A 4:23 PM - 22 November, 2008
Quote:

Thats what i was thinking

thanks for the support
sopranosupasta 4:25 PM - 22 November, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Thats what i was thinking

thanks for the support

If you can afford it, HELL YEAH. Get the F outta dodge, let the ex know she aint holding you down. and go home and bang some chick you used to date 10 years ago.
Certified Quality Entertainment 4:39 PM - 22 November, 2008
How worry to hear that man. Def be with your family. No matter what you can make it happen.

Keep your head up. We are all here if you need to talk.
Jesus Christ 4:45 PM - 22 November, 2008
DJ-A... If I need to take up a collection to make it happen, let me know. Bet definitely, absolutely, positively, for sure, GO! For many reasons. But most of all, for your sanity. We're all brothers and sisters here.
Chulindo 4:55 PM - 22 November, 2008
she b back
FlexyD 5:49 PM - 22 November, 2008
good luck man, i agree get out of there if possible.
Audio1 6:28 PM - 22 November, 2008
Hey, You should be thankful... Only a beezy would do that... I dont mean to be disrespectful towards your wife, but dropping news like that before the holidays can only be from a person who isnt that great in your life. You def should be thankful.

I remember when my brother in law broke it off with a previous woman, We were all chanting "DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WITCH IS DEAD" around the dinner table. LOL
D J L.P. 7:12 PM - 22 November, 2008
first figure out why she wants one if u dont already know........ if it is helpless. the best way to get over one woman is to focus on a new one..... Matter fact focus on atleast 5 of em. 2 to seriously date and 3 to screw.
DJ-A 8:08 PM - 22 November, 2008
she said too many things to name... too many to change...

I asked for one reason and she said that she hates that when i get a salad with my food i ask for no tomatoes... (Not exactly what i was thinking)

I know she wants kids now, but i want to wait, so thats part of it too
djchrischip 8:24 PM - 22 November, 2008
im sorry to hear that. i hope you aren't too upset. I recently went through a huge breakup/ makeup and daily, weekly, monthly heart break. I haven't been able to sleep in 4 months and 3 weeks. i was, am, will always be messed up with this. However if one piece of advice i can offer u and insist u follow it is this... when u break up make sure it is for good no wishy washy stuff like i am doing. Like one second il be laying down with my ex/ current... and the next i wonder/ worry when my next heartbreak is going to be.

Just whatever you do realize this she now made it clear, accept it, don't try to fight it and just move on... If u need someone to talk to because u get pissed im on the forum at all hours because well i got nothing better to do and will always be there for my friends or fellow dj's. I deff speak for most of the people here also. i guess hit me up if u need and stay strong.
DJ Sniffles 8:42 PM - 22 November, 2008
That sucks man....I'll be here by myself for the holidays too. Sucks balls. Lets meet up at Denny's and have Thankgiving dinner together
Matterhorn 9:05 PM - 22 November, 2008
Quote:
DJ-A... If I need to take up a collection to make it happen, let me know. Bet definitely, absolutely, positively, for sure, GO! For many reasons. But most of all, for your sanity. We're all brothers and sisters here.

What Jesus said. Hang in there bro. Now more than ever you need your friends and family around you.
DJ-A 9:52 PM - 22 November, 2008
I have to admit having Jesus speak like that is pretty direct... =)
DJ-A 9:56 PM - 22 November, 2008
I seriously feel sick... i have barely seen her lately and she said that she has spent the last week and a half thinking things over. I said so that emans you have thought about how this conversation would go huh.

she said yeah

i said so you have thought of everything that i would say and how you were going to reply?

she responded "yeah"

so, i said wow, you really gave me a chance, no matter what i would say, you were going to be able to deny me.
DJ Sniffles 10:06 PM - 22 November, 2008
Has to be another guy
Jesus Christ 10:45 PM - 22 November, 2008
Women rarely leave a guy without having another in the wings. It's the whole safety and security thing. Sorry to say, but I feel that Sniffles is right. My ex-wife left me and moved directly in with her new boyfriend. The month prior to her leaving, she spent most nights hanging out with her friend (who was covering up for her spending time with the new guy). They're ruthless bro.
djchrischip 10:46 PM - 22 November, 2008
dj- a if she is that serious, just to go and finalize things sit her down and tell her how u feel. Life is short and sometimes on our deathbeds its not the things we do that we regret, it the things we dont do... so pour ur heart out on the topic, try and do it in a respectful nice way and then ask her if she still wants to go, if she does respect it, and from that second forward move on...

you see it is hard in my case because both me and my gf love eachother so that is what breaks our hearts becuase we can only see eachother in school for a couple of hours a week... (family issues) some real romeo and juliet shut lol... her family hates me and well my family isn't nice to me so im basically going through life alone but thats my problem just needed somewhere to vent... its like my parents hate me and well I have like a couple of friends and life just blows... but i digress:

Pour ur heart out if she doesn't care give her the divorce and move on... she is doing u a favor. its if she says she loves u and she wishes it would work out then she is actually hurting u because then she gives hope... then like me u go through a period of turmoil...

please even though i am prob anywhere from 5 to 10 years ur junior just trust me ever since i was like 11 i hung out with my uncle and his friends and i gained alot of experience...
The Notourious B.K.S. 10:46 PM - 22 November, 2008
lets say we find this guy and give him a good explanation, the kind where he's got an entire month of appointments with the dentist
djchrischip 10:52 PM - 22 November, 2008
i hate girls like i mean i know most guys are scumbags but really they are alot of times bad 2... i just wish that maybe the world will go back to being a place of honesty, loyalty, respect and even to an extent just people looking out for one another. I mean how many times a day do we walk past people and its like they might be going through a life changing crisis, and well no one cares and stops to say u look upset can i help? they just take advantage and kick u wen ur down.
D J L.P. 1:16 AM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:
That sucks man....I'll be here by myself for the holidays too. Sucks balls. Lets meet up at Denny's and have Thankgiving dinner together

DJ-A 1:16 AM - 23 November, 2008
i dont think there is another guy. i had mentioned my last serious relationship before we got married and said that things went bad real fast and she was cheating on me before we even broke up.

my wife replied "at least you dont have to worry about that"

Upside, my parents booked me a flight to go home for thanksgiving and some people in the neighborhood are getting together tonight (mostly married with a couple kids...) but they invited me so i'll go over there for a little while.

since i've been married i have lost track of most of my friends, so busy that life has move on. so i am out here and feel like there is no one close by.

I was able to take a nap for an hour (had a headache before) and when i woke up i felt relaxed for 4 seconds, then the headache flowed back in, and then my heart raced when i realized the nightmare that existed before my nap was real.

Thanks for the support everyone, its great to know that athough i'm just typing into my computer that you guys care enough to read and write back, it means a lot
D J L.P. 1:25 AM - 23 November, 2008
Self pity will destroy you homie. Look at it like this. Either your relationship with her will grow stronger in some way..... or youll find someone else better. You might have to have alot of patience along the way. but trust me. U can always find someone better.

Take responsibility for your emotions and faith and replace her.
DJ d.range 1:37 AM - 23 November, 2008
congradulations!
Jesus Christ 1:39 AM - 23 November, 2008
The girl worth crying over will never make you cry.
DJ d.range 1:40 AM - 23 November, 2008
DJ d.range 1:40 AM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:

wow...thats deep
djchrischip 1:52 AM - 23 November, 2008
hey i hope we are helping i am trying to stay on top of the thread as much as possible, i know what its like to want and talk about stuff... shit i have exhausted everyone around me in that because my ex/ current g/f/ fiance can't shit or get off the pot.

Do you want me to express my fucked up story because then maybe well u will feel better.

And besides at least u have family through all this my dad is being a major doushbag... i swear i feel like i have no one.
Jesus Christ 1:55 AM - 23 November, 2008
Wait... hold up!

I think right now we need to pay a little more attention to Chris Chip. I think DJ-A is taking his problems a little better.

Chris, tell us what's bothering you.
DJ Sniffles 1:57 AM - 23 November, 2008
I'm gonna start referring some of you to a suicide hotline
DJ d.range 1:59 AM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:
shit or get off the pot

so she's a pothead?

lol, i thought i was the only one who used that phrase
djchrischip 2:13 AM - 23 November, 2008
nah she isn't a pot head, nah its just she is stupid its like look its no secret ur parents hate me, so just tell them 2 fuck off and well leave us alone.

here is what i dont get n well call me a helpless romantic but if she didnt love me why would we still have sex when we see eachother, now please just respect that well u guys are talking about the love of my life i only bring it up because i just dont fucking get what she wants lol
djchrischip 2:18 AM - 23 November, 2008
oh and u guys dont need to pay me any attention, i was simply venting as well as letting him know how lucky he is that at least she is being straight up that she wants a divorce. some girls play games or instead like ride it out running up bills until they guy begs for a divorce. like at least she is not playing emotional or financial games or giving him false hope...
DJ Sniffles 2:18 AM - 23 November, 2008
if she didnt love you, why would she still have sex with you when she sees you?

How old are you buddy?
DJ d.range 2:18 AM - 23 November, 2008
she wants sex...be glad its from you
djchrischip 2:20 AM - 23 November, 2008
im young honestly im only 20.

lol d range but here is the thing, we had a lot of sex in the last year and a half and well il be honest that it was great and all but we had something so much more, like i felt so good when i was with her and just i dont know how nor do i know if i want to share the real greatness of our relationship... we had something special. I just cant take this anymore.
DJ d.range 2:26 AM - 23 November, 2008
jeez, u type like grand t reincarnated

at least use periods & commas
DJ d.range 2:27 AM - 23 November, 2008
wait, you are using them...stop the run on sentences, you're typing like you're thinking
DJ d.range 2:27 AM - 23 November, 2008
how old is the girl?
djchrischip 2:29 AM - 23 November, 2008
im 20 she is 20.
DJ d.range 2:38 AM - 23 November, 2008
u in ny, right?

lets try this. tell her u gonna meet her at a bar, but be late. while shes waiting for u, i'll go try to kick it to her...if she disses me, that all u, if she leave with me, wel...

i'll need to know a few things 1st, her favorite song, her favorite movie, her favorite color, her favorite ice cream flavor

:P
DJ Sniffles 2:48 AM - 23 November, 2008
LOL...it's like trying to listen to a deaf person talk when reading his posts
djchrischip 2:54 AM - 23 November, 2008
lol she likes metal (she listens to 5 finger death punch, and stuff like that), her favorite color is blue and her favorite ice cream flavor changes but she likes ice cream: right now its coconut and mango, she said she wanted some, and her favorite movie i think might be eurotrip.

n the only place we can see eachother is school.
DJ Sniffles 2:55 AM - 23 November, 2008
I like turtles
djchrischip 3:13 AM - 23 November, 2008
I am sorry about my posts. I know they are 9 times out of 10 not so grammatically correct. Besides, I don't want to thread jack on Dj- A, he is going through a lot worse than I am. My problems are my own fault. I put up with her pushing me around and neglecting my other feelings. She only pays attention to them when it is convenient for her too. I am understand I am not giving her enough credit that well our relationship has so much working against it that it is difficult for her I am sure, and I guess I am giving myself too much self pity perhaps.
DJ d.range 3:15 AM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:
LOL...it's like trying to listen to a deaf person talk when reading his posts

deaf? maybe it is grand t

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ d.range 3:16 AM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:
She only pays attention to them when it is convenient for her too

you hit the nail on the head...typical woman

btw, since when did guys start having feelings??
djchrischip 3:18 AM - 23 November, 2008
since never its just me i am the only asshole with feelings who would look past wow shut up u r getting laid, if she doesn't appreciate that well idk what to say to her.
DJ Sniffles 3:23 AM - 23 November, 2008
Man...I'd be suprised if you got accepted to a community college, let alone college at all. Hahaha...it really is like reading a grand t post.
djchrischip 3:28 AM - 23 November, 2008
I actually got accepted to SUNY Albany but I didn't go. I got a 1880 on my SAT's, which made up for less than decent high school grades. I chose to go to school over here because I couldn't afford to pay for that expensive of a school without a loan.
DJ Sniffles 3:32 AM - 23 November, 2008
There you go! I can actually read what you're saying. Join the Army Reserves, and pick a non deploying job. You'll get free tuition at SUNY and CUNY then.
D J L.P. 3:39 AM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:
im young honestly im only 20.

lol d range but here is the thing, we had a lot of sex in the last year and a half and well il be honest that it was great and all but we had something so much more, like i felt so good when i was with her and just i dont know how nor do i know if i want to share the real greatness of our relationship... we had something special. I just cant take this anymore.

uuuggghhhmmm so much more than good sex...... that doesnt exist young apprentice. Now Im worried about u.
djchrischip 3:44 AM - 23 November, 2008
I was thinking of that, however after high school I was very interested in joining the active duty military. I went because I felt as a citizen it was my duty to protect the country that has given me so much opportunity. I hadn't made up my mind completely, however as stated before I was interested. I hadn't decided to join but I felt it was my duty to at least look into it. Now I walked into my local recruiting office with three of my friends from high school who were also interested. (one was an army son who knew he was joining just needed to sign his contract, the second was one of my best friends who was just a confused kid who wanted to get out his house <family drama>, and the third was just a kid who wanted to tag along). The reason I didn't end up joining was I was disgusted how the recruiters treated us. You know when a country needs a real look in the mirror when the people in charge of selecting the people to defend it, are acting like high pressure, used car salesmen. It was very disheartening, and enough of a reason for me to justify not joining any branch of service.

I was a kid ready to join either the army, or marines as an infantryman and well the recruiters instead of recruiting me just caused me to leave and be disgusted. Furthermore i was well qualified I scored very highly on my ASVAB. So it is a shame.

Lately I have been so upset that I have had the desire to join the military so I can get away from my problems with my ex/ current gf.
DJ d.range 3:48 AM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:
There you go! I can actually read what you're saying. Join the Army Reserves, and pick a non deploying job. You'll get free tuition at SUNY and CUNY then.

Quote:
acting like high pressure, used car salesmen.

LOL
djchrischip 3:48 AM - 23 November, 2008
yah so u mean to tell me LP. that possibly one day you will never experience true love... Don't worry about me worry about yourself. Not being a dick but if the girl you are with now doesn't give you this feeling inside, trust me you will know it when you feel it, pick up and leave right now you are wasting your time. Look you guys might think I am gay, a romantic, or just young, immature and stupid, but trust me i was not really but kind of sort of like you guys before i met my ex/ current g/f. Then I realized what i was missing, and how empty the world that i once thought was full really was.

I now give u permission to verbally bash me and call me a pussy... i even after re reading my post said look down and check to see if my balls were still there. (they were by the way) thank God!
DJ Sniffles 4:00 AM - 23 November, 2008
Dont go active if you're in school, unless you plan on being an officer, in which the Army will pay you back your tuition. The Army isn't bad as long as you make the most of it, but you won't realise that until after you get out,haha.

Anyways...if you were to go Reserve or even National Guard in a job related to whatever it is you're studying, you can get free tuition at SUNY and Cuny. They just started that this fall. Do a 2 yr contract. Possibly (but not likely) you can get a bonus. If you go Actice, it doesn't matter the job, you're going to Iraq. Though it's not THAT BAD, it's a year of your life away from your studies. Also, if you go Active, you wont be in New York. They'll put you where ever they need you.
DJ d.range 4:05 AM - 23 November, 2008
sniffles, do you get a bonus for recruiting him?
DJ Sniffles 4:08 AM - 23 November, 2008
For the reserves or national guard? No, those guys are the bitches of the military. I'm just saying, vets and reserve guys get free college in New York, on top of the GI Bill and Tuition Assistance, which you'll get to pocket. Figure in times like this...why not.
djchrischip 4:14 AM - 23 November, 2008
Im probably not even going to consider it again however as I will always remember what you said if I have any more questions i will hit you up via pm.
DJ-A 4:16 AM - 23 November, 2008

that's funny... i have another...

i was at home mindin my own business.

she walked through the door, sat across from me and said "we need to talk"

and then the fight started
DJ Sniffles 4:16 AM - 23 November, 2008
I'll hook you with all the advice you need, if you hook it up with some of them girls from your myspace
DJ d.range 4:19 AM - 23 November, 2008
lol
D J L.P. 4:23 AM - 23 November, 2008
i was half serious and half joking. Nothing is wrong with love but keep it real. it takes more than love to make a relationship work and for me its sex, peace and quiet, financial stability and oh yeah sex...
DJ Dynamite - NJ 4:29 AM - 23 November, 2008
Damn, now this is what I call a thread jack...lol
djchrischip 4:31 AM - 23 November, 2008
yah word Dynamite I said that earlier...
"Besides, I don't want to thread jack on Dj- A, he is going through a lot worse than I am. My problems are my own fault."
djchrischip 4:34 AM - 23 November, 2008
and LP i guess to each his own like I am sure if i got with another girl 10 years from now I still would think about my current girlfriend. i just wish she would say to them hey you know what mom dad Chris is my choice il always be ur daughter, he is sorry for what he did and thats it... besides it was my fault he was fighting with me and you guys got involved, it was none of ur business to pick up the phone and argue with him.
sopranosupasta 4:54 AM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:

Thats like some shit straight outta "the notebook" JC. nice.....
DJ d.range 5:13 AM - 23 November, 2008
lol, soprano saw the notebook
DJ-A 6:46 AM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:
and LP i guess to each his own like I am sure if i got with another girl 10 years from now I still would think about my current girlfriend. i just wish she would say to them hey you know what mom dad Chris is my choice il always be ur daughter, he is sorry for what he did and thats it... besides it was my fault he was fighting with me and you guys got involved, it was none of ur business to pick up the phone and argue with him.

here's a warning... if parents are like that, move on... my current (soon to be former) in-laws raised hell while me and my current (soon to be former) wife were dating (father-in-law even asked me 3 times to break up with her)... now shes sleeping at their house... interestingly enough she said they arent influencing her decision...
D J L.P. 1:27 PM - 23 November, 2008
im 33 years old. I pay mu own phuking bills. mortgage, car note, groceries etc. it all boils down to this. your parents opinion, your friends opinion, your inlawys opinion means nothing. if u dont live your own life u aint a man. as long as your girl aint got u shooting heroin in that fat vein in your left ass cheek. u gotta do what makes u happy and ill be damned if someone tells me what to do and they aint paying my bills.........sometimes blood aint always thicker than water and u gotta kick fam 2 the curb in certain situations.

Plus if u havent dated aot of women its easy to get caught up in that "she's the only one for me ish and i cant make it withought her. bull
sixxx 3:54 PM - 23 November, 2008
Damn. This is some serious, yet funny and stupid thread. I want my time back.
bourbonstmc 4:55 PM - 23 November, 2008
DJ-A 7:16 PM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:
Damn. This is some serious, yet funny and stupid thread. I want my time back.

wow, thanks...
djchrischip 9:07 PM - 23 November, 2008
yah sixx that was a little not right. if you have ever had ur heart broken, you will know the pain it makes you feel.
DJ Dynamite - NJ 9:10 PM - 23 November, 2008
Quote:
yah sixx that was a little not right. if you have ever had ur heart broken, you will know the pain it makes you feel.

Sixxx had his heart broken when somebody stole one of his bags of oranges :-P
DJ-A 2:16 PM - 24 November, 2008
i need help, i'm getting more and more depressed. there's a slight hope things could work out. but i dont want to get my hopes up but i think more than likely it's over. but i can't eat, i can't sleep. i'm either way hot or freezing cold.
tig ol' bitties 2:27 PM - 24 November, 2008
yo son...

Order a serious boquet of flowers (like serious, Im talking 150-200$) and send that to her parents house on Wednesday.
Write a hand written note, detailing all the things you love about her (like 50)and any and all reasons you can think of why you 2 should be together.

Write down memories you've had with her (good time and bad) things that will make her smile and laugh when she reads them and tell her you want to make the list longer and longer with more and more great unforgettable memorites...

If you want this to work, this is a no fail plan. Girls love sappy shit and if you can convey to her that you are willing to change whatever stupid shit she wants you to change then this will work for you...

I have had to do this once and it was hard, but it worked. And I can bet this will work for you as well.
DJ-A 2:44 PM - 24 November, 2008
^^I'm willing to try anything.

But at least i get to go home for thanksgiving
tig ol' bitties 2:47 PM - 24 November, 2008
yo man...

trust me. She is obviously going to be discussing it with the fam...this will let her know you are thinking about her and are making an honest effort to try to make things write...the key thing is the letter. Make it heart felt.

if you havent left for home yet, do that shit today and get over to the flower shop and make sure they deliver it with the flowers...

OH YEah, an extra good gesture would be to send a little something, something to her mother as well...honestly, this will be a very good sign to her that you want this to work.
tig ol' bitties 2:47 PM - 24 November, 2008
wow its early...*make things RIGHT.
DJ-A 2:51 PM - 24 November, 2008
if her mom is at the house she would throw that flowers away ane make it so that they never existed. My wife =) will be staying at our house while i'm out of town though
tig ol' bitties 2:53 PM - 24 November, 2008
oh werd...well then just send them to your crib. or go buy em and just leave em on the counter or something with the letter...
Mic Terror 2:55 PM - 24 November, 2008
DJ-A Get some Marriage Counseling. If you can save your marriage do whatever you can.
DJ-A 2:59 PM - 24 November, 2008
i saw her last night (she picked up some stuff...) I asked her to reconsider and she teared up a little, hopefully she will have second thoughts.
DJ-A 3:01 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
DJ-A Get some Marriage Counseling. If you can save your marriage do whatever you can.

We went hace at the begining of the summer. i think i went 5 times, she went before me and after me too. I stopped because i didnt feel like she was really trying to make anything different. it was like we talked in there but it never left the room.

she said that was her cry for help... so me stopping really wasnt a good thing. but it was expensive and... yeah, i guess i screwed up
tig ol' bitties 3:05 PM - 24 November, 2008
Ok, the letter will work now that she is starting to feel a little upset about it.

do the letter. trust me. No marriage counceling or anything else will make her feel the way she will when she reads something detailing all the reasons you love her.
tig ol' bitties 3:05 PM - 24 November, 2008
plus its free :)
DJ-A 3:07 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
plus its free :)

LoL i needed a laugh, thanks
Mic Terror 3:14 PM - 24 November, 2008
Tig Ol is right but keep trying the marriage counseling. Then remind her of the good times m wife had to do that with me.
DJ-A 3:18 PM - 24 November, 2008
i'm so glad she is planning on not staying with the parents while i'm out of town. I just hope she doesnt spend it packing all of my stuff and making sure i can leave a.s.a.p.
tig ol' bitties 3:21 PM - 24 November, 2008
thats why you gotta take action when your not there...Hand written son! it will work. believe me!
djchrischip 3:22 PM - 24 November, 2008
listen man what ever us dj's can do to help u get out of this funk we will do...
Mic Terror 3:24 PM - 24 November, 2008
word right the letter, Pour your heart out. Put DJing Music work everything else on the back burner right now...and don't listen to any damn love songs
djchrischip 3:26 PM - 24 November, 2008
Guys I tried that I have written and hand delivered my ex gf scores and hundreds of letters in the last two years... it might not work don't get his hopes up! but here is the thing he wont know unless he tries so do write it.
tig ol' bitties 3:29 PM - 24 November, 2008
a letter and 50 reasons why you love her. if it dont work, ill be surprised.
Mic Terror 3:30 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
Guys I tried that I have written and hand delivered my ex gf scores and hundreds of letters in the last two years... it might not work don't get his hopes up! but here is the thing he wont know unless he tries so do write it.

Chris It's a little different when you're married when you're dating you can just walk away from the situation when You're married you got kids finances houses all types of other stuff to figure out, you have more of an attachment. You're right the letter may not work but He's got to pull out all the Guns at this point, shit I would right the letter and have it hand delivered by a marriachi band at this point.
tig ol' bitties 3:30 PM - 24 November, 2008
ESP if its the first one. if its a 2nd or 3rd then most likely wont help shit, but if you've never done it, i am very optomisic in its power.
djchrischip 3:31 PM - 24 November, 2008
yah you guys are both right on many accounts.
Mic Terror 3:34 PM - 24 November, 2008
Shit I'm bout to write MY wife a letter after this LOL
djchrischip 3:40 PM - 24 November, 2008
lol seriously do not because u did anything wrong because its the right thing to do. Let her know she is loved, just because its the right thing. if u have something special cherish it and if it cherishes back well then u are really blessed
Mic Terror 3:45 PM - 24 November, 2008
I feel you, up until last week I was having issues with my wife, and I think looking back it was because I was holding stuff in, but us men do that to a fault at times. I just hope DJ-A can save his marriage
DJ-A 3:45 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
ESP if its the first one. if its a 2nd or 3rd then most likely wont help shit, but if you've never done it, i am very optomisic in its power.

It would be the first. i dont think i ever wroe her a letter... i'd just text her or call if i wanted to say something
DJ-A 3:47 PM - 24 November, 2008
oh, she says we are too different...
djchrischip 3:47 PM - 24 November, 2008
so maybe its time to try. in life its not the things we do that we regret on our death beds its the things we didn't do.
tig ol' bitties 3:56 PM - 24 November, 2008
in your letter, flip that "too different" thing.

just be like, us being different is a good thing. We can learn each others dislikes and likes, learn new things that we never woulda thought to do ourselves and we can do them together.
shit like that...its bad to say but in this situation its manipulation. Not manipulation in a bad way, you just gotta use what she thinks is a "problem" and turn it into something that will better the relationship, not worsen...
feel me?
Mic Terror 3:58 PM - 24 November, 2008
Word send her some flowers to her job and say a little something on that too. Ask her if yall can start over and take her on some dates. Tell her your thankful this thanksgiving cause you realized again what you have in her...Watch Brownsugar with her.
Mic Terror 4:00 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
in your letter, flip that "too different" thing.

just be like, us being different is a good thing. We can learn each others dislikes and likes, learn new things that we never woulda thought to do ourselves and we can do them together.
shit like that...its bad to say but in this situation its manipulation. Not manipulation in a bad way, you just gotta use what she thinks is a "problem" and turn it into something that will better the relationship, not worsen...
feel me?

This is the same shit my wife told me and it's true. Her brother calls her the General because she has a schedule for everything, I'm lackidasical (I know you don't spell it that way) She's always serious and I'm funny...so she says so I remind her that she doesn't need to stress out over everything. Being different can be a good thing
DJ-A 4:05 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
Tell her your thankful this thanksgiving cause you realized again what you have in her...

Yeah, and thankful for her and realized i dont want to live in a world without having her as my wife

sound good?
Caramac 4:07 PM - 24 November, 2008
I think Mic Terror hit it on the head. Sometimes you have to go back to basics. She doesn't want to be with you ''now'' so take it back to when you first met. Take her out more. Give her nice compliments, Buy her little things like you get yourself a drink and you buy her the ice cream she always eats because you know she likes it. You know the stuff us men do to impress a girl that we swear down to our boys we never did.

I wouldn't even mention reconciling. Just do that basic stuff old school stuff and let it ride from there. She fell in love with you once she can do it again and you can as well. At some point you've probably messed up or taken her for granted or something so by taking it back to basics you can start a fresh.

Good luck if this is what you want bruv.
Mic Terror 4:07 PM - 24 November, 2008
Sounds perfect...Just speak from the heart and everything you say will be money
Mic Terror 4:09 PM - 24 November, 2008
ohh and grope her...that makes them feel like they still look good... (Ok well maybe groping wouldn't work right now)LOL
Caramac 4:10 PM - 24 November, 2008
Lol.
DJ Young Herrera 4:11 PM - 24 November, 2008
WWJD?

More than half of your message contains capital letters. To many forum users, this means you are SHOUTING your message, and is considered to be bad forum etiquette. Please consider editing your message so that there are fewer capital letters.
djchrischip 4:12 PM - 24 November, 2008
play her the pina colada song seriously its about differences but then finding hidden similarities
DJ-A 5:18 PM - 24 November, 2008
just told my manager at work... he is really cool about it. said if i need some flexability with my schedual or anything just let him know.
djchrischip 5:21 PM - 24 November, 2008
tahts a really cool manager shit when i had the worst days in my break ups thats when clients/ bosses/ my family were the biggest assholes to me. u r lucky.

how u holding up?

i sure as hell know the not sleeping not eating thing all to well because i am 2 upset
Mic Terror 5:21 PM - 24 November, 2008
Sounds good. See if she might be interested in going away for the weekend
DJ-A 5:27 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
tahts a really cool manager shit when i had the worst days in my break ups thats when clients/ bosses/ my family were the biggest assholes to me. u r lucky.

how u holding up?

i sure as hell know the not sleeping not eating thing all to well because i am 2 upset

yeah, my manager was way cool, i told him since friday i dont sleep, and all i have had an ice cream cone, and a corner of chocolate that someone gave me at work

he asked if there was anything that he could get me that i would eat =) i said if his whole desk was a menu that i probabily couldnt find something that i wanted

Quote:
Sounds good. See if she might be interested in going away for the weekend

I dont think she'd be up to that...

and for sure not this weekend... with thanksgiving being on thursday we were suppose to go to her parents house, so my parents bought me a ticket to go home to california. but after i get back she is planning on me not staying at the house anymore
djchrischip 5:29 PM - 24 November, 2008
are u in ny by any chance?
Jesus Christ 5:29 PM - 24 November, 2008
Dude... if that's the case, fuck all the sappy shit. Where in Cali?
CMOS 5:34 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
I actually got accepted to SUNY Albany but I didn't go. I got a 1880 on my SAT's, which made up for less than decent high school grades. I chose to go to school over here because I couldn't afford to pay for that expensive of a school without a loan.

^^^ How u got an 1880 when 1600 is a perfect score?
bourbonstmc 5:35 PM - 24 November, 2008
DJ Sniffles 5:35 PM - 24 November, 2008
Someone said it...back to basics. If you go out with JC in Cali, fair warning, there are no vodka drinks that "fizz" don't drink that shit. You'll wake up with a sore back and pictures of you on some website called boystoyz.com
djchrischip 5:35 PM - 24 November, 2008
its out of 2400 since like 2006
Mic Terror 5:35 PM - 24 November, 2008
See I got a problem with that not staying in the house shit, If she wants out she can move out...besides that though I just meant any weekend. You need to build up to that anyway.
djchrischip 5:36 PM - 24 November, 2008
like duh if i was lying i would at least say i got a 1440 out of 1600 im not retarded... dee dah deeeee (carlos mencia)
DJ Sniffles 5:37 PM - 24 November, 2008
CMOS...2400 is a perfect score now. Things have changed
Jesus Christ 5:39 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
Someone said it...back to basics. If you go out with JC in Cali, fair warning, there are no vodka drinks that "fizz" don't drink that shit. You'll wake up with a sore back and pictures of you on some website called boystoyz.com

Sniffles is just mad because he wasn't awake in the pictures.
CMOS 5:40 PM - 24 November, 2008
Wow, im old. My bad.
djchrischip 5:41 PM - 24 November, 2008
in all serious I was the first class of people to take the out of 2400 with an essay SAT.
bet u guessed which my worst part was. I took it in the spring of my senior year and actually did really well that I got accepted to SUNY Albany as if i was a junior. Basically if i remember and understood correctly they didn't have a slot for me in my year but i would wait a year for acceptance. this was well unnacceptable.

I only took the SAT for shits and giggles. I took after my bad experience with the high pressure sales pitch US army and Marine recruiters.
DJ-A 5:52 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
See I got a problem with that not staying in the house shit, If she wants out she can move out...besides that though I just meant any weekend. You need to build up to that anyway.

She says that she will be paying the mortgage so she wants to live there...
djchrischip 5:58 PM - 24 November, 2008
wait so she gets a free ride u help pay for half that house right?

i'm sorry to say she pre meditatedly used you....

Some chicks get married wait till the house is paid for and has equity then as soon as they can pay the mortgage bill will divorce the husband and get a free house...

it happens alot...

I am so sorry dude. thats why if i ever get married im going to totally fuck my spouse i am paying for the whole house so i am starting a company with my mom and put the house as the only asset... House would never be in my name, it would be in the companies name... she could never touch it even in divorce...

if u want really quickly run up a huge credit card bill then they will put a lien on u and well like the husband gets responsible for the wife's debts the same i believe holds true to the wife go see every lawyer in town so she cant get a good one
DJ-A 6:03 PM - 24 November, 2008
she would take over payments. not really any equity, we have been married 3 1/2 years and in the house just more than 2 your.

i do feel a little used though because she really wanted a house, and couldnt have done it without me
CMOS 6:04 PM - 24 November, 2008
Fuck that make part of the divorce that you sell the house and split the money after paying off the rest of the mortgage.
Mic Terror 6:06 PM - 24 November, 2008
I agree with CMOS but let's get back to saving you're marriage that shit right there is only gonna make you bust a cap in her ass and we don't want that...at least not yet. If it comes up again about you moving out, tell her you'll sleep in the basement. If the divorce happens then you can talk about who's moving. For now, concentrate on trying to get her back
djchrischip 6:06 PM - 24 November, 2008
+1 even if it is a losing proposition dont let her have it she doesnt deserve it. her parents probably put her up 2 it.

i swear i am never getting married I fucking refuse girls are twats and are only into the money. (no disrespect to anybodies g/fs or wives; just pissed at the pussy: they say guys are the bad ones look at themselves)
tig ol' bitties 6:07 PM - 24 November, 2008
I think your getting a little ahead of the situation right now...

handle shit day by day before you really start talking divorce. Its not an easy thing. This is prob what you guys need right now, is just some time to yourselves. Put together a nice letter, go back home, let her marinate and handle shit when you get back.
djchrischip 6:09 PM - 24 November, 2008
+1 to tig but take precautions i am serious i know the bad side of girls n it sucks I am breaking up with my ex gf again and well just hopefully not looking back
Mic Terror 6:09 PM - 24 November, 2008
That's not always the Case Chris, A's wife probably been talking shit over with her parents. My Wife and I vowed to never tell our family shit about our arguments because when you fix things with your wife, your family will remember that shit 3 years later

DJ-A Did you send her the flowers?
djchrischip 6:10 PM - 24 November, 2008
yah ok read what he wrote she really wanted house couldn't have done it without me
tig ol' bitties 6:10 PM - 24 November, 2008
do you guys got a like a "song" ? Take a few lines out of it and insert them in the letter...

think of things that you guys share a common ground on and incorporate that all into the letter. DOnt limit yourself. Just start writing and don't stop until you feel like your satisfied totally.
Mic Terror 6:13 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
do you guys got a like a "song" ? Take a few lines out of it and insert them in the letter...

think of things that you guys share a common ground on and incorporate that all into the letter. DOnt limit yourself. Just start writing and don't stop until you feel like your satisfied totally.

Huh?
tig ol' bitties 6:14 PM - 24 November, 2008
huh what? lol

talking to A...I know me and my girl got "a song" so if i was in this sitatuion id put a few key lines from it into the letter...shows that you care...nah mean?
djchrischip 6:14 PM - 24 November, 2008
yah do the letter but secretly start taking precautions to protect urself and ur financial/ emotional future... im serious... start talking to the lawyers in secret... give them the cell# and stay on top of her moves not being paranoid u will def thank me 6 months from now... u got savings take it out cash... (all of it, if its a joint account there might be accountholders notifications be careful) (even if u hide it at ur parents house) i am so serious... who brought up the house and what will happen to it?
djchrischip 6:17 PM - 24 November, 2008
heyy u could do what the guy in korea or japan did he literally sawed his house in half when him and his wife got divorced :)
CMOS 6:19 PM - 24 November, 2008
DJ A. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is over. Yall been to marriage counseling, didnt work, now she wants a divorce and you out of the house.

I dont think a letter and some roses are gonna help. If you want her back go ahead and fight for her but at the same time you need to take precautions about getting jerked in case yall dont get back together.

Start talking to lawyers.
Mic Terror 6:20 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
huh what? lol

talking to A...I know me and my girl got "a song" so if i was in this sitatuion id put a few key lines from it into the letter...shows that you care...nah mean?

Ok It makes sense now...LOL I was like what the fuck is he talking about LOL

DJ Chrischip is right too. Either party can zero out the Joint Account. If you don't have a lot in it I wouldn't worry, but if you do, You may want to think about it. The problem is if DJ-A pulls the money out, that's going definitely end the marriage. I wouldn't put any more money into it though...But let's stay Positive. DJ-A keep us posted on your mission to get your Wife back
tig ol' bitties 6:24 PM - 24 November, 2008
Whatever happened to the "glass is half full" view of things. shit. Yeah he should be cautious in a way, but damn. Lets get Optomistic up in this bitch...sending such negative vibes and forces into the universe isnt going to help shit. Only gonna make shit worse...

Dont know if anyone has read the secret, wheter you believe in it or not, being positive about shit certainly helps situation, esp some as gigantic as this...

positive frequencies = positive outcomes!
Mic Terror 6:26 PM - 24 November, 2008
I agree with you...Let's not talk Negative any more...Too bad it wasn't as easy as just taking her to Hooters and getting a beer...
djchrischip 8:31 PM - 24 November, 2008
yes definitely positive energy= positive vibe... but lets face it they both have to want it but if she is saying i want to take over mortgage payments well then i dont know she has put a lot of thought into it and in turn is really serious for one reason or another.
DJ C.A.P 8:45 PM - 24 November, 2008
Do her in the butt!!!

Do her in the butt!!!

wait...I don't think the advice I got will help your situation...

sorry mane... hopefully you'll get what's best for you...
DJ-A 9:35 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
Do her in the butt!!!

Do her in the butt!!!

wait...I don't think the advice I got will help your situation...

sorry mane... hopefully you'll get what's best for you...

that was awesome! i've tried before but she's not having it...
djchrischip 10:09 PM - 24 November, 2008
how u holding up?
DJ-A 10:14 PM - 24 November, 2008
oh man... i'm suvh a mess inside its impossible to look normal on the outside... everything sucks, but on top of that i look like crap because i havent really slept much since friday, and i lost my appitite too, but some girls from work took me to lunch with them and i had a little soup
Caramac 10:22 PM - 24 November, 2008
Were they paying? I'd have ordered steak....

..well I wouldn't because I'm a veggie but I'd have ordered one hell of a soya substitute.
latindj 10:27 PM - 24 November, 2008
DJ-A, hope things work out man. I've been there and done that...twice with the same woman! And trust me, if it's not working out now it won't ever work. I got wise and married a different woman and am happier than ever before.

And don't go down without a fight. If you two bought that house together, then you deserve 50% of it. Make her buy you out and don't give in. If she won't, then fuck her and sell the house and take your 50% cut.
Crickett 10:32 PM - 24 November, 2008
Dude, Get yourself an attorney. This thing will get ugly fast. Your not betraying her buy protecting yourself. This is the best piece of advice you'll ever get.

I've been married and divorced already. And by far the most important thing I ever did.

Thanks god my old man was around when I split with my ex. (He passed last year). I hate to admit it... But it was the best advice he ever gave me.

Look at it positively. At least you won't have kids to work around...
DJ-A 10:36 PM - 24 November, 2008
Quote:
Look at it positively. At least you won't have kids to work around...

That's totally one thing i'm thinking...

sorry to hear about your dad, my parents are a huge support
Jesus Christ 10:37 PM - 24 November, 2008
I'm going to have to agree with what your friends here are telling you. You want half of the house. Forget sleeping downstairs or in the basement or whatever that BS is about. The first time she brings a date home, your attitude will change real fucking fast.
djchrischip 10:40 PM - 24 November, 2008
yah crickett sorry to hear about your old man...

+1000 on the attorney

and thank god you dont have kids that would just be one more bat she can hold over your head.

In divorce proceedings can she ask for alimony have you been able to provide a certain class of life for her? basically do u make more than her?
DJ-A 10:40 PM - 24 November, 2008
if she brought someone over within a month that would be a for sure slap in the face. she's not like that though. she was a virgin until we got married.
djchrischip 10:45 PM - 24 November, 2008
yo just seriously let her know this is definitely not what she wants to do, ask her why and tell her to give you the real reason... forget no tomatoes in salads
DJ-A 10:47 PM - 24 November, 2008
tomatoes... that makes me laugh everytime i think of it...
djchrischip 10:57 PM - 24 November, 2008
you know what else might work as a strategy, dont show her this whole thing phases u in the least bit
DJ-A 11:10 PM - 24 November, 2008
i'm tryin
Caramac 11:13 PM - 24 November, 2008
If it isn't ever going to improve I'd suggest laying down some ground rules. Again I'd stay positive Rome wasn't built in a day and one letter and some roses won't make her fall in love with you all over again. But really lay down some ground rules. As in no one brings anyone back to the house type rules.

Don't say it just yet because she'll probably think that's what you have planned or something. Just keep in mind that she needs to respect you as much as she needs you to respect her.

But like Tig said keep positive. It's obvious you love this woman and if she's the one you're always going to have issues and problems that will test your love. This is one of those hurdles that you're going to have to jump in order to get to the next stage of life. Tell her you love her and are willing to support her and that you want to be there for her and understand what she's going through. That you are willing to do what it takes and she can take time to get back to where she used to love you.
Caramac 11:15 PM - 24 November, 2008
Don't put your life on hold waiting for her, but you have to be kind of paitient like when you first met her. (I assume it wasn't no quick ting and then you dated).
lvmez 12:41 AM - 25 November, 2008
Quote:
but some girls from work took me to lunch with them and i had a little soup

any chance you bangin these two whores? that will make you feel better.
DJ-A 12:58 AM - 25 November, 2008
ha ha... no... i can't think like that... just being nice means the most
djchrischip 1:21 AM - 25 November, 2008
that made me lmao lou!!!
DJ-A 2:10 AM - 25 November, 2008
so, looking at dates, it looks like she told me she wanted a divorce the same day she got the papers... which is within 2 days of the anniversary that we met
djchrischip 2:53 AM - 25 November, 2008
that's remarkably odd, how long have you guys been together?

Wait she already got the papers?

If she did get the papers i think it would be over...
DJ d.range 4:22 AM - 25 November, 2008
If she wants you out of the house, hate to say it, but, theres another guy

sell the house & split the money...same with the kids
CMOS 5:33 AM - 25 November, 2008
^^ dont listen to D-range, dont sell your kids. :D
Mic Terror 1:02 PM - 25 November, 2008
What the hell happened to staying positive?!?! DJ-A if you want your Wife Fight for her. You can have the lawyers and shit on standby but they will even tell you to try and work it out if you can. Talk to your wife. Tell her you love her and make sure you show it. Seperate for a year before you do the divorce if it comes to that, but Fight for your wife, she probably doesn't feel loved.
Caramac 1:56 PM - 25 November, 2008
Quote:
What the hell happened to staying positive?!?! DJ-A if you want your Wife Fight for her. You can have the lawyers and shit on standby but they will even tell you to try and work it out if you can. Talk to your wife. Tell her you love her and make sure you show it. Seperate for a year before you do the divorce if it comes to that, but Fight for your wife, she probably doesn't feel loved.

Amen.

Relationships take work and some days are harder than others. This is one of those hard days.
sixxx 3:12 PM - 25 November, 2008
Quote:

I've had my heart broken. I didn't mean the original post... but then the thread went crazy sideways....

lol

It's alright you're all youngins... wait until you get older and you heart isn't so soft. :)
DJ-A 3:29 PM - 25 November, 2008
i'm 28... not old but i wouldnt say young (because my life is definately different than when i was 23)

I definately think i did a poor job at making her feel loved. I tried in my own way, but as we've talked it sounds like she wanted me to do different things.

I wanted to create common interests so if she expressed interest in something then i'd go all out to try to put things together.. like tennis. i got her like 4 outfits, each of us a raquet, everything...
But, she never really got into it. so here i am, wanting to learn how she wants to be loved, but wondering if i will ever have that chance
Caramac 3:44 PM - 25 November, 2008
Then bruv you need to tell her just that.
Mic Terror 3:49 PM - 25 November, 2008
Word...How old is your wife? Is she around your age or are you like my Boy that's 30 with a girl 9 years younger than him that he's been dating for 5 years
DJ-A 3:57 PM - 25 November, 2008
we"re the same age... i did tell her that... "too late"
Mic Terror 4:03 PM - 25 November, 2008
Well then you doing the right thing, just keep laying it on hard.
D J L.P. 4:53 PM - 25 November, 2008
u got it bad homie. look yourself in the mirror tell yourself its over and that youve found someone better a million times.

self pity is self destructive. your not the first and u wont be the last to get dumped. happens everyone.

replace her ass. its the only way luke..... use the force. no more self pity.
DJ-A 4:58 PM - 25 November, 2008
i'm working on it
Mic Terror 4:58 PM - 25 November, 2008
Quote:
u got it bad homie. look yourself in the mirror tell yourself its over and that youve found someone better a million times.

self pity is self destructive. your not the first and u wont be the last to get dumped. happens everyone.

replace her ass. its the only way luke..... use the force. no more self pity.

I don't think yall understand, this ain't just some broad he was fuckin,If it was it would be way simpler, but this is Son's Wife, Homie invested a lot into this. and if he don't try to save his relationship, he's going to hate himself for it.
feniks 7:26 PM - 25 November, 2008
i think you should post the most embarassing picture of her you have all over the internet (anything nude usually does the trick). then do her in the butt one last time. you will feel better i guarantee it.

all joking aside. that sucks man. how long you been married?
D J L.P. 7:28 PM - 25 November, 2008
mic terror.....its obvious youve only had one serious relationship in your life and u hate yourself 4 her dumping you.

i got 3 kids. so what. you compromise in relationships but ultimately..... if it makes u feel like shit then u have to put u first. the best way to feel terrible and helpless is to kiss someones ass who doesn't want to be in a relationship.

Don't play yourself man. U can't change people so its either kiss her ass and beg her to take you back or get over your addiction to her and replace her. I know its easier said than done but all u have to do is control your focus. go out with the fellas to a couple of clubs or something and flirt your ass off. I suggest u stay sober for atleast a month though because alcohol can make u do some shit youll regrett during a break up.
D J L.P. 7:30 PM - 25 November, 2008
The faster u can screw another chick, "wear a condom of course", the sooner you will see that her name isnt written on the sun and it still rises every 24 hrs without her. Go find some booty dude.
djchrischip 2:29 AM - 26 November, 2008
Hey Dj A how you holding up are you making any progress talking to her?
DJ-A 3:28 AM - 26 November, 2008
looks like there is no talking her out of it... in my opinion she still cares for me a lot though
sixxx 5:00 AM - 26 November, 2008
lol

Here's a life lesson for you.

Take the road with less resistance.
DJ-A 6:11 AM - 26 November, 2008
yep... looks like we'll still be "friends" so who knows what the future will hold.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 6:40 AM - 26 November, 2008
please excuse me if this was already asked,

DJ-A / djchrischip, you guys don't happen to drive a red integra, and own a doggie?

thanks i'm new
djchrischip 8:08 AM - 26 November, 2008
No y?

im sorry to hear that man. i guess at least it happens now while u can still rebuild ur life and eventually after time heal and perhaps find a new girl...

and look on the bright side of things... as long as the divorce goes through without a hitch and long struggle you can now leave the chance that in 10 or twenty years get back together.
FlexyD 1:13 PM - 26 November, 2008
If it really is over, take the advice of many people in this thread, DO NOT GIVE HER THE HOUSE!!!! Sell it, pay off your mortgage and split the rest.
Mic Terror 1:19 PM - 26 November, 2008
Quote:
The faster u can screw another chick, "wear a condom of course", the sooner you will see that her name isnt written on the sun and it still rises every 24 hrs without her. Go find some booty dude.

Nah Homie you got it totally wrong, Just cause all you know how to do is fuck up a relationship don't mean you got to bring the next man down with you. I don't know if you ever been married but being Married and Dating are two different things. All I was saying was he needed to at least try to save his marriage. If she won't listen then he did what he could but He had to at least try.
Mic Terror 1:19 PM - 26 November, 2008
Quote:
mic terror.....its obvious youve only had one serious relationship in your life and u hate yourself 4 her dumping you.

i got 3 kids. so what. you compromise in relationships but ultimately..... if it makes u feel like shit then u have to put u first. the best way to feel terrible and helpless is to kiss someones ass who doesn't want to be in a relationship.

Don't play yourself man. U can't change people so its either kiss her ass and beg her to take you back or get over your addiction to her and replace her. I know its easier said than done but all u have to do is control your focus. go out with the fellas to a couple of clubs or something and flirt your ass off. I suggest u stay sober for atleast a month though because alcohol can make u do some shit youll regrett during a break up.

Aghh last entry was in response to this...
D J L.P. 2:02 PM - 26 November, 2008
Quote:
Quote:

Nah Homie you got it totally wrong, Just cause all you know how to do is fuck up a relationship don't mean you got to bring the next man down with you. I don't know if you ever been married but being Married and Dating are two different things. All I was saying was he needed to at least try to save his marriage. If she won't listen then he did what he could but He had to at least try.

D J L.P. 2:16 PM - 26 November, 2008
its o.k. to be friends but that shit doesn't really work. Your gonna want to be with her. A clean break is the only way. Theres no way to avoid the inevitable. I'm married but Ive never ben "in love" like my highscool sweetheart who dumped me and I wanted to be friends. the whole time I broke my own heart more because when I called her I heard the single womans message, I did get a little sex out of it but it was more like she felt sorry for my depressed ass than she really wanted it.

Do what u want but alot of cats in this situation ignore their common sense because their emotions are in control. you can have a long drawn out break up or a quick and clean one. Uve got alot of advice up here. its up to you. My last 2 cents.

1. No self pity. Get your ass out the house and get around other females. the quickest way to get over her.
2. Stop calling her and stop taking her calls. Have some self respect. If she doesn't want to be with you stop puting her before you. its no more 50 50 its 100% about you.
3. Bang another chick just as an official "_uck dat _itch ritual"
4. Control your focus. Its your choice if your gonna think about her all day.
5. Trust me. Everything happens for a reason and this is your opportunity to find someone better than her
6.Last but not least. No alcohol or marijuana for a while. Cause after the high always comes the low.
DJ-A 2:17 PM - 26 November, 2008
the only thing she really will talk about is working through the divorce and remaining friends... anything else makes her shut down and not want to be around me
D J L.P. 2:23 PM - 26 November, 2008
oh and go see a lawyer to make sure u protect your name and your assets. that'll be $350 & well talk next wed.
DJ-A 2:29 PM - 26 November, 2008
i only have $300 in my account... i dont know where all my money is (i dont think she took it because i looked at the transactions)
Mic Terror 2:34 PM - 26 November, 2008
Call your bank to find out what happened and pull that $300 out and open a new account ASAP
sixxx 2:42 PM - 26 November, 2008
Do like Gangstarr and have some discipline.
Crickett 3:11 PM - 26 November, 2008
Quote:
i only have $300 in my account... i dont know where all my money is (i dont think she took it because i looked at the transactions)

DAMN SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was planning this!!!

GET AN ATTORNEY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!
DJ-A 3:13 PM - 26 November, 2008
i dont know if she has money either... she did the finances. we went to dinner we paid for ourselves, and sue used a credit card
Mic Terror 3:22 PM - 26 November, 2008
Cancel any Cards in your name that she has.
DJ-A 3:35 PM - 26 November, 2008
only debit card... but hers pulls from a diff acct
Mic Terror 3:46 PM - 26 November, 2008
iight Cancel the debit card, and open a new account. Look for a lawyer and start saving your money. I'm not into the moving into a different apartment thing but you may have to get a one bedroom for your own piece of mind. And make the house part of the settlement. The one good thing out of this is that at least you're seperating now before you have kids.
Jesus Christ 4:41 PM - 26 November, 2008
DJ-A, it sounds like she has opened a seperate account in her name and has put all the money in there. I would ask her once, then let my attorney do the rest. It's extremely easy to get that information with a subpoena. But in my opinion, she's been looking out for her best interest for a while now. Wake up my man.
DJ Dynamite - NJ 8:31 PM - 26 November, 2008
Quote:
please excuse me if this was already asked,

DJ-A / djchrischip, you guys don't happen to drive a red integra, and own a doggie?

thanks i'm new

Damn, that's just wrong Mike...LOL
DJBlisk 10:57 PM - 26 November, 2008
attorney. you need an attorney.
DJ-A 11:03 PM - 26 November, 2008
well i'll be on my wat to cali tonight... get my mind off all this... i'll probabily be around for updates, but hope everyone has a good thanksgiving. i dont have a huge appitite, so everyone eat a little extra for me.

Thank you all for everything that you have said that has helped me out since this has happened to me.
djchrischip 12:11 AM - 27 November, 2008
listen man i just finally broke up with the ex gf for the last time no more than 20 minutes ago... listen life will move on. Just dont be sad. its all good life will move on i promise.
djchrischip 12:11 AM - 27 November, 2008
happy thanksgiving.
Static2.0 4:33 AM - 27 November, 2008
Yo Josh, hit me up on the reals......U have my number!

If ur in the bay for thanksgiving and wanna drive to Richmond for support, more food, alcohol, whatever, MI CASA IS SU CASA
dj spicy 5:16 AM - 27 November, 2008
eat well, rest well........because if ya don't, depression hits you like a hard rock. stay close to support always, family...us. you deserve happiness.
djchrischip 7:40 PM - 27 November, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, the concept of thanksgiving is one of not looking at what we don't have but appreciating what we do have. At times like today well I feel totally down but then I realize that well even though alot of shit is not going my way well eventually it will turn around for me and then well I will use this time as experience and it will make me stronger. Everyone in this forum should remember this...

Dj A, Happy Thanksgiving dude, hope you can at least enjoy today.
DJ-Tee 10:26 AM - 28 November, 2008
DJ A

I want to let you know that I am going through the same feelings right now. My wife told me a month ago that she dont have the same feelings for me anymore. And I do understand her arguments. The last year the passion in our realtionship has disappeared and I know that I have not done enough to fix it myself.

The guys on here has given some really good suggestions on what you should do to save your marriage, but if nothing works, you need to find the positive things in being single and independant so that you can look forward.
djchrischip 10:29 AM - 28 November, 2008
You know what really fucking blows about girls... They can all of a sudden not "feel the same way"... I know alot of you guys on here talk tough and maybe are rough around the edges but one thing is for sure like in Tee's case I'm still sure he loves his wife the same. Now maybe yah sure things don't seem fun or as enjoyable as the first time u did it but duh everyone who has been in a relationship knows eventually u run out of ideas and u fall into a rut or two.
djchrischip 10:32 AM - 28 November, 2008
my point is if a guy gets bored of a girl he is an asshole but bitches can suddenly have changes in feelings and be ok...

i wanted to break up with my ex now because it seemed that every week my heart was getting broken for shit out of our control and she claimed i was just doing it because i wanted to get new ass. not true i am really sensitive (she knew that).... I guess she was just using reverse psychology when it comes to that she knew i would stay because it wasnt true.
Static2.0 4:08 AM - 29 November, 2008
DJ-A is here in the Bay Area/San Jose......Meeting up with him soon to kick it and talk........We met awhile back when he came up here, and he's a cool cat. (No Homo)

I feel Chrischip though, my feeling is girls/women in general are scandalous.......Everything they do is okay in their eyes, but NOT in ours...... And we may be rough around the edges and talk/act hard, but I agree, down deep inside we're softies.

I just think women out of all people shouldnt be the ones to give up so easily cuz they are more emotionally intact then we are as men. They offer counseling, and other stuff to get through "ruts" but I guess in DJ-A's case that is not so.....

I'll get more info, but thats DJ-A's personal life I can't spread around here, he's like one of my boys out here.....

Just another reason for you to move back to Cali, DJ-A!!!!!
djchrischip 7:21 AM - 29 November, 2008
Yah word i want to move to cali so bad but like i wouldn't be able to afford to live...
Audio1 6:10 PM - 29 November, 2008
Quote:
I just think women out of all people shouldnt be the ones to give up so easily cuz they are more emotionally intact then we are as men. They offer counseling, and other stuff to get through "ruts" but I guess in DJ-A's case that is not so.....

I'll get more info, but thats DJ-A's personal life I can't spread around here, he's like one of my boys out here.....

Just another reason for you to move back to Cali, DJ-A!!!!!
+1 Static knows what I went thru earlier this year. DJ A / Static, Roll to 1015 tonight and bring your laptops.... Nothing like party rocking and a few bottles of Patron / Fernet / Grey Goose to keep your mind away from that stuff! SUPER AUDIO TO THE RESCUE! Haha
djchrischip 6:51 PM - 29 November, 2008
i wish i could be in cali with u guys. warm weather!

but seriously much thanks to steve o on the forum. was cool hanging with u at ur parties.
Jesus Christ 6:52 PM - 29 November, 2008
Careful Audio1, I heard Static was a lightweight. He'll end up the one 10/15 tonight.
Audio1 7:37 PM - 29 November, 2008
Naw Static is far from being a lightweight....
Audio1 7:40 PM - 29 November, 2008
I think the only person who can outdrink Static is Greg J. Now that dude can drink 20 grey goose/red bulls and still survive a night. Haha
Jesus Christ 7:44 PM - 29 November, 2008
That was a joke aimed at Static. You said "Roll to 1015." 10-15 in police code means Subject in custody. Static is a cop.

You see where I was going with that? Never mind.
Audio1 7:57 PM - 29 November, 2008
LOL - Sorry, My mind is somewhere else... Im like gonna go beat some mothafucka up, over some family related shit, then go shopping. I aint thinking right at the moment. DJ-A, Hit me on PM if you want to guest DJ or just chill with us at 1015 Folsom SF tonight.
Static2.0 4:17 AM - 30 November, 2008
OJ u STUPID, maybe where u at they use "10" code, in oakland we use "9" code..... "941" is our subject in custody.......

Novakane is up here in Norcal for Thanksgiving weekend, he txt me and we met up at "Gravity" so I could intro him to DJ-A. Novakane says ur a cool down to earth dude OJ, says your hella easy to chop it up with.... Look forward to doing that as well down the road......

DJ-A and I will be out tonite running around SF, DJ Eno is here too, meeting up with him and my boy brian, then going to check out Brian V at Glas Kat, final stop is 1015 with you Audio (No Homo)....

Oh and GREG J can have that title of "#1 Drinker" anytime, I'm not a lightweight, but as I've gotten older I see its harder to recooperate and recover from the prior nights festivities............Now I'm a smarter and wiser drinker!!!!! If that makes sense.....

Drama: Ran into an old asian promoter coming back to 1015 last night with DJ-A, he knew me when I was with my half viet/half chinese girlfriend, he tells me she is an Oakland Cop like me........I don't trust his info cuz he is shady, but I'm double checking come MONDAY.....

Not that I would have a problem with it, but she was a BIO CHEM major, not a CRIMINAL JUSTICE major......... I'd kinda trip out responding to call for an officer needing immediate backup or cover, get out of my patrol car and there she is...

LIKE........DAMN!
D J L.P. 4:26 AM - 30 November, 2008
whats up with the boodah brothers on 103 jams in Va. Coast to Coast homie.
DJ-A 10:06 PM - 1 December, 2008
wow, all this makes me so tired
djchrischip 1:25 AM - 2 December, 2008
how was ur thamksgiving did the vacation do u any good?
DJ-A 2:29 PM - 2 December, 2008
yeah, helped me realize life can be happy. my sisters vote says "yeah you two talking about being friends, but thats just because she wants a divorce, and after the papers go through she'll be gone"
latindj 4:37 PM - 2 December, 2008
^not necessarily. I am "friends" with my ex-wife. She's the one who pushed for it and the one who regrets it the most now that I'm re-married. Your woman will want you back as soon as she sees you dating other women, that is, if she does truly still love you. Give it a shot, you have nothing to lose, new pussy to gain and the chance to find out how your wife really does feel about you...
Static2.0 7:49 AM - 4 December, 2008
MOVE BACK TO THE BAY/SAN JOSE...........

Friends or not, there's better things to get into and more women to meet out here!!!!

MOVE!
DJ-A 2:04 PM - 4 December, 2008
i'm seriously thinking about it... part of me wants to, part of me wonders where i'd stay, i wonder where i'd work... It will at least be a couple months though. I have some things here that i need to do.
DJ Slade 7:34 PM - 5 December, 2008
Ok, the beginning of this thread looked like the making of an interesting Jerry Springer episode.

Joking aside, I hope things go well for you. Think positive and something positive will come out of this, even if it's not what you want. There are other people out there for you, but first you'll need to let go of the past. It's tough to do, believe me I'm proof of that but for totally different reasons.

I also recommend speaking with a lawyer. Even if it's just to get an idea of what you might be up against. Nothing says you have to commit to that lawyer.

I like what tigs said. Make that list anyways and send it with the flowers. Can't hurt you, and can only show your sincerity.

Just remember that if you do get divorced that one door closes and another one always opens right after it. Keep positive, focus on things that make you happy (except for the wife), and make sure you eat so you keep your strength up. The last thing you need is to collapse because you haven't eaten in days.

Also, I think Static makes a good point. If all your family and good friends are in California, then maybe you should move back.

Hope everything works out for you, and if you need someone to talk to let me know.
DJ-A 9:28 PM - 5 December, 2008
i'm definately thinking about going back to cali... but for now i think i'll stick around here for 6 months or so... She's turning into someone who isnt very nice... left me a nasty letter and stuff. I think i'll leave her flowers and a letter in the house when i move out...

as for now she says that until everytning is over that she only wants to talk via text or email (to me this means so that she has records)

she says "I dont know why you're drawing this out, why can;t you just sign so that we can move on with our lives and have a happy holliday season" I laughed when i read this because she told me she wanted a divorce 5 days before thanksgiving... and she had seriously thought about it for a week and a half. wow... took 10 days to make a choice that is completely life changing.

I use to think there were 3 things that could happen.

#1 it would totally ruin my holliday season for who knows how long (anniversery of my divorce)

#2 I would be thankful for realizing how much i really love my wife

#3 i'd be thankful for the divorce and glad every year that she isnt there. But I doubt this one because we did so many things that everything reminds me of her... and every i go i feel like she should be with me..
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 12:10 AM - 6 December, 2008
Static2.0 11:08 PM - 6 December, 2008
Quote:
I think i'll leave her flowers and a letter in the house when i move out...

Honestly, I'd leave her NOTHING, PERIOD! Love is blind and I know this, but F*CK HER! She knows your stuck and very emotional about all this, but even if you are seriously saddened by all this, PLAY IT OFF TO HER LIKE AINT SHIT BOTHERING U!

She wants it, GIVE IT TO HER.......Have a lawyer look over the divorce papers BEFORE you sign, so your not signing something that says she gets everything and you get nothing. ALSO IT MIGHT BE THE SAME IN UTAH, BUT IN CALI IF U INITIATE A DIVORCE, U ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ASK FOR SPOUSAL SUPPORT

Just watch yourself.......

Oh and if she really just wanted to talk via txt or email = SET UP! Sorry Josh, but thats someone who is trying to catch your ass SLIPPIN or proof that your a bad husband or something crazy....WATCH YOURSELF......

I'd call her out and say: If U wanna talk, we can talk through our lawyers, and through them ONLY!

Quote:
#3 i'd be thankful for the divorce and glad every year that she isnt there. But I doubt this one because we did so many things that everything reminds me of her... and every i go i feel like she should be with me..

Thats how you should look at it, like THANK GOD THIS IS OOOOOOVER WITH!

Something tells me you WERENT 100% HAPPY in this marriage

THINK ABOUT IT, THIS IS ABOUT YOU TOO, NOT JUST HER
Static2.0 11:10 PM - 6 December, 2008
P.S. - The quicker you handle whatever you need to handle in UTAH and then MOVE THE FUCK BACK TO CALI, the QUICKER THE HEALING & FORGETTING PROCESS STARTS.....

She's gonna regret this later, and I got five on it that she has someone waiting for her the minute you sign those papers bro.....

U and I didnt get to go through all of this while you were here, but the more you speak in here, the more I see that she has something up her sleeve or someone waiting for her......
Jesus Christ 11:19 PM - 6 December, 2008
I have to agree with Static. I really thing she's plotting. The more I read, the more it seems that you've turned a blind eye. I had no idea you were in Utah. Get the fuck out of that Mormon shithole. At least go to Idaho. Or just keep driving West till you hit the coast and turn left. Your support system is NOT in Utah, it's in Cali. Don't wait 6 months if you don't have to.
Static2.0 11:23 PM - 6 December, 2008
^CAreful JEsus, HE IS MORMON
Static2.0 11:24 PM - 6 December, 2008
Jesus is correct, your support system lies out here in Cali
djchrischip 11:30 PM - 6 December, 2008
yo then his other 5 wives will have to give him an extra bj to make him feel all better...

yo seriously i say leave the flowers that way after they wilt and die and she realizes she lost the best thing that prob ever happened to her well then she will call thats what the ignore button on a cell phone is for...

Yo and on some real shit, wait till she gets out in the dating world and she realizes well she is maybe mid to late 20s and well the only people who ain't married are the man whores who fuck and forget, or the real like stuttering losers who well no offense can't get a girl to stay with them even though they got money lol...

i ain't got money on it but wait till she gets her heart broke or realizes the only guys in her age group left either have std's or can't get it up... Will be the funniest rude awakening ever...
Static2.0 2:50 AM - 7 December, 2008
Quote:
yo seriously i say leave the flowers

COME ON CHRIS, UR KILLING ME

She can realize all that shit when he's long gone in Cali, doing his thing and living his life......

I can honestly say that looking at my boy (no homo) Josh, I could tell he was unhappy in his marriage, and if he WAS happy it was either genuine or he was lying to himself........

* the "other five wives" joke was well placed
DJ-A 5:33 AM - 7 December, 2008
I was on the east coast before i moved to utah... a dude kept giving me a hard time about having more than one wife... I was like "dude, seriously... why would i want more than one wife, just think about the hell of having 2 or more girlfriends at the same time... now think of having more than one wife, that's just crazy"

i know my support system is in cali... i have some contracted gigs out here through feb, and i dont want to move till it gets warmer
DJ-A 5:39 AM - 7 December, 2008
Quote:
Get the fuck out of that Mormon shithole. At least go to Idaho. Or just keep driving West till you hit the coast and turn left. Your support system is NOT in Utah, it's in Cali. Don't wait 6 months if you don't have to.

First... No offense taken... if i move out of utah and find someone who has plans to move here, i will let them know that it is worth changing their mind. if they persist i will let them know the name of my future X and tell them that if they realy want to screw their life up to give her a call
djchrischip 5:42 AM - 7 December, 2008
lol lmao dj a im tellin u wait till she finds out how jacked up life will be without u....

first it will be cool 4 her like her changing her own lightbulb (she will feel independent) easy shit...

but im telling u wait till something happens and she finds out she doesn't have anyone "truly" there for her i would think unless she hates you she will be calling u even just to talk etc.

the grass always seems greener on the other side wait till she realizes that.
Jesus Christ 2:05 PM - 7 December, 2008
Sorry Josh, I wasn't trying to be offensive to your religion. I spent 3 years in Idaho, there are plenty of Mormons there, and that was bad enough. You know what I mean.
DJ-A 3:50 PM - 7 December, 2008
Quote:
Sorry Josh, I wasn't trying to be offensive to your religion. I spent 3 years in Idaho, there are plenty of Mormons there, and that was bad enough. You know what I mean.

yeah... Totally... there are few that are "cool" most are extreme to either the side of religion or the extreme of trying to rebel against it... the ones i hate are the ones who judge everyone else... like "you're bad because you smoke" and they say that with a cigarette in their hand...
DJ-A 3:54 PM - 7 December, 2008
Quote:
lol lmao dj a im tellin u wait till she finds out how jacked up life will be without u....

first it will be cool 4 her like her changing her own lightbulb (she will feel independent) easy shit...

but im telling u wait till something happens and she finds out she doesn't have anyone "truly" there for her i would think unless she hates you she will be calling u even just to talk etc.

the grass always seems greener on the other side wait till she realizes that.

I've always tole her that she lives in a bubble. seriously, she rarely was outside of 3 miles of her home while she lived at her parents. she moved away for 2 years of college but her younger brother came and so did her grandma... IMO that doesnt count. Her family is always there to say "it's ok" and "we'll always support you and any decision you make" which is funny because they HATED me before we were married, and after they still never made me feel like family.

I hope she misses me. She'll go from us going out dinner and living together to maybe having room mates, maybe her sis will come live with her for a while. But i'll be gone, and she won't have either of our dogs here. she use to cuddle with one or the other while she sleeps
DJ Sniffles 4:49 PM - 7 December, 2008
Im sorry but she is def already with another guy, or has in the past
DJ-A 2:39 AM - 8 December, 2008
i'm not sure... I asked her point blank, and even asked if there was someone she was even interested in, and she said no. There is a dude she mentioned, but she said that he was interested in her sister... i'm not sure whats up though. when it comes down to it i'll be meeting with a lawyer within a few days, if theres another dude than i wouldnt want to be with her anyway.

My neighbor said that she had talked to her over thanksgiving while i was in cali and that she said "if you know any single guys hook me up..." my neighbor said that she was appalled. But she is across the street and would have also said if there were any other cars that came by the house. If it was me, I dont know if i would keep a chick away if my wife was out of town... but as far as i can tell there isnt anyone else... but she did write me a nasty letter that said she wants to get this over with so we can move on with our lives and have a happy christmas.

Wow, she see this as being so easy. the more i talk to my friends about their marriages the more i find that the things she holds against me are things that everyone else has in their marriage.
DJ Sniffles 4:53 AM - 8 December, 2008
ok so she wants to keep communications by email. She ups and decides she wants a divorce, as if it's no big deal. Of course there is someone else! If she admits it, it would hurt her in the divorce process. Don't be so naive.
DJ-A 5:22 AM - 8 December, 2008
i'm not... i suspect it just like anyone else. my sis's boyfriend says chicks are like monkeys and guys are like flying squirrels... monkeys go branch to branch, while flying squirrels take leaps and figure everything will work out...
Static2.0 4:32 AM - 9 December, 2008
Quote:
Im sorry but she is def already with another guy, or has in the past

Maaaaaaaan, me and Josh had a long talk over the phone (no homo) the other evening, lots of interesting stuff I can't say, but he updated me on his personal biz and the least I can say is he has LAWYERED UP and won't be allowing that &$%#%@ #&$*%#@##@##@#@#@ to get a fucking DIME!

Oh and Josh ur sister's BF's saying is ODD, but in someway very true......

Oh and I forgot to tell you when u were here that your sisters a CUTIE (even though I am NOT one for blonde's).

Quote:
i find that the things she holds against me are things that everyone else has in their marriage.

Things are quite different in everyone else's marriage though, might be similar, but no two are the same, period.... I see what your talking about as far as things being the same....Different levels, not to mention all women are the same in certain areas (bitching and nagging)
Static2.0 4:33 AM - 9 December, 2008
Quote:
Oh and I forgot to tell you when u were here that your sisters a CUTIE (even though I am NOT one for blonde's).

Geeez, did I just say that? FREUDIAN SLIP! LOL!
Culprit 8:33 PM - 9 December, 2008
::submits this story to nbc:::
DJ-A 10:58 PM - 9 December, 2008
^^^ better than Jerry Springer..

here would be the title

"dumb dudes who marry into families from hell"
DJ-A 4:01 AM - 12 December, 2008
Got the papers signed and norerized today.
DJ-A 4:01 AM - 12 December, 2008
and a haircut too
djchrischip 4:30 AM - 12 December, 2008
and maybe u should buy yourself a toy just so u can say ah im free of that witch.
tomorrow might be the last day i ever see my g/f ex g/f its going to be hard... its like i dont want them semester to end.
DJ Sniffles 4:43 AM - 12 December, 2008
Fleshlight x 10
Static2.0 5:25 AM - 12 December, 2008
I don't think he means he signed actual divorce papers
DJ Sniffles 5:34 AM - 12 December, 2008
Cant wait to find out who the other dude is...
djchrischip 6:19 AM - 12 December, 2008
no man i think he means he is a free man he is now officially divorced.
DJ-A 1:54 PM - 12 December, 2008
yeah, they are signed. Her b-day is on the 18th, so i decided to incert something that says it must be filed effective the 18th, and that is also the day she has to be notified on
DJ-A 1:57 PM - 12 December, 2008
My attourney said consider yourself divorced. go have fun... you dont have anything to worry about, she's the one who asked for the divorce.

I was joking with a guy at the bank (i was talking about what it would take to refinance) I told him i was thinking it would be funny to send her a picture with me and a dude 6 months from now and have it say thanks for helping me find my true colors... or sending her a picture in -6 months- as a wedding announcment with me and a really hott chick and a new baby.
tig ol' bitties 2:56 PM - 12 December, 2008
Id say IXNAE the GAY thing...not a good look. lol
Logisticalstyles 3:45 PM - 12 December, 2008
Quote:
i was thinking it would be funny to send her a picture with me and a dude 6 months from now and have it say thanks for helping me find my true colors...

You might regret that idea later on in life.
DJ-A 5:20 PM - 12 December, 2008
yeah... funny reaction though... I think the new baby 6 months from now would be a bigger slap in the face... but i could never do either... i just want to move on now
DJ-A 5:21 PM - 12 December, 2008
she said last night to let he know when i want her to come help me pack and sort things out. I kind of feel like saying screw you, i dont even want to see you. i'll get my stuff, and if you come accross anything let me know where you leave it so that i can pick it up some time
DJ Slade 5:29 PM - 12 December, 2008
Quote:
Fleshlight x 10

You've got to be kidding me!
bourbonstmc 5:36 PM - 12 December, 2008
Quote:
Id say LET'S DO the GAY thing..you look good. lol

Tig comes out!
DJ-A 5:36 PM - 12 December, 2008
lol... i shouldnt had said anything...
tig ol' bitties 6:04 PM - 12 December, 2008
ugh.
DJ d.range 9:35 PM - 13 December, 2008
Quote:
yeah, they are signed. Her b-day is on the 18th, so i decided to incert something that says it must be filed effective the 18th, and that is also the day she has to be notified on

classic!
djchrischip 11:08 AM - 14 December, 2008
yah thats the best bday present you can give her.
DJ CISC0 11:39 AM - 14 December, 2008
Damn DJ-A...From reading these posts from you it sounds like you really need to let this chic be and move on dude. Trying to link due dates with her BDay and sending her fake pictures or whatever really won't do anything to her at this point bro.

So you signed papers and all is said and done. Now, go out and start from scratch bro...I know it's easier said then done but...F**k her dude...Keep it moving....<<< Tough Love!
sporty james 2:24 PM - 14 December, 2008
Quote:
Damn DJ-A...From reading these posts from you it sounds like you really need to let this chic be and move on dude. Trying to link due dates with her BDay and sending her fake pictures or whatever really won't do anything to her at this point bro.

So you signed papers and all is said and done. Now, go out and start from scratch bro...I know it's easier said then done but...F**k her dude...Keep it moving....<<< Tough Love!

co-sign
DJ-A 6:26 PM - 14 December, 2008
^^^ yep... that's where i am now... i'll be in cali for x-mas and new years, so that will help.. i'm actually moving my stuff out today. it feels good to get things moving and putting distance between us.
el presidente 6:58 PM - 14 December, 2008
Quote:
she said last night to let he know when i want her to come help me pack and sort things out. I kind of feel like saying screw you, i dont even want to see you. i'll get my stuff, and if you come accross anything let me know where you leave it so that i can pick it up some time

fuck that shit. don't even think about helping her out at this point. and i hope you make her suffer in the divorce.
Static2.0 8:19 PM - 14 December, 2008
I co-sign with Cisco.....

Don't call her, don't help her, u go get ur stuff when u are damn well and ready cuz that's ur house too.

See u in Cali shortly, I think I'm pre-booked for NYE if u wanna come out
DJ-A 1:58 AM - 15 December, 2008
Quote:
I

See u in Cali shortly, I think I'm pre-booked for NYE if u wanna come out

Definitely!!! count me in. i'll bring my camera and my "A" game.. just promise me hott chicks with lots of skin showing...

deal?
Static2.0 3:19 AM - 15 December, 2008
whoa, slow down there free man! LOL! I'm waiting to finalize everything with this promoter, it's at chill/lounge spot in SF's business district. No huge club nye gig for me this year, too much drama and bullshit!

I'll keep u posted
DJ-A 3:57 AM - 15 December, 2008
k... just work on the eye candy... =)
Jesus Christ 4:03 AM - 15 December, 2008
Quote:
k... just work on that guy Andy... =)

I knew there was something fishy about you two.
Static2.0 4:10 AM - 15 December, 2008
LOL, some1 is jealous, DJ-A just got divorced and JC is already after him
Jesus Christ 4:14 AM - 15 December, 2008
Yeah... I'm jealous of your bromance Static. I'm just worried cause I'm starting to figure out why you kept inviting me up to Nor Cal.
Static2.0 4:21 AM - 15 December, 2008
LOL!
sixxx 5:21 AM - 15 December, 2008
lol
Crickett 4:00 PM - 15 December, 2008
Quote:
I'm back.... felt like a name change...

There you go!! LMAO
latindj 6:24 PM - 15 December, 2008
watch out for dale with a name like that...lol!
Free Man 7:50 PM - 16 December, 2008
The X had left me a letter a week and a half ago.. said all kinds of things that i didnt like... one of which was I don't know why your are putting off signing the paperwork

So, in the papers it said that "I waive the 90 waiting period to submit the paperwork"

In front of the X's attourney i laughed and said screw that, she tod me she wanted the divorce, and gave me the papers all in the same day, which was also the day she got the papers, and had only taken a week and a half to "think about it"

scratched that out and said she can wait. her attourney didnt seem surprised LoL
D J L.P. 3:01 PM - 17 December, 2008
I'm telling my son don't even think about getting married till hes atleast 30. I went from a boy to a man in those years hitched to the same woman and realized as men get older our stock prices rise. Shit we get smarter, bank accts get bigger, sex gets better ( well I'll speak for myself on that one)...... Women on the other hand .. Their stock prices drop. They loose their looks, usually have a kid or two taking their sex appeal away, and got younger chicks getting our attention.

If I new then what I new now I'd still have my bachelor pad stricly focusing on my career and keeping a few good chicks in rotation untill I really new what i wanted out of life. don't get me wrong. Marriage is a good thing. But only when youve come full circle as a man and really know what u want in a chick. My mistake was I just went for the first one with good sex and a nice attitude but later realized that it was so many other little things we arent compatible and that just added up and over time started to piss me the hell off. Poligamy should be legalized....
djchrischip 3:45 PM - 17 December, 2008
dj LP are u still married if u dont mind me asking...see i feel the problem is instead of marrying because u loved the girl u just settled... if u would have waited for perhaps say a girl u actually loved then maybe u wouldn't feel this way now...

and also i just was wondering what your opinion was on my statement... am i being a say foolish idealist or perhaps helpless romantic because I feel like i am neither.
bourbonstmc 4:59 PM - 17 December, 2008
If he is still married, he better f-ing pray his wife never sees his last post in this thread...
D J L.P. 6:33 PM - 17 December, 2008
yep still married. Yep settled after my son was born but only 24 at the time and have realized there is no rewind button in life so it is what it is and trust me I have alot to be thankful for.

Love is over rated. Love doesn't pay bills, take the kids to school at 730 every morning or replace your slipping transmission. Real mental compatibility and friendship go along way in a relationship. Love comes and goes. I love my parents but ill be damed if I wanna live with my mother every day.

My point is. Get you straight before u make a life commitment to someone else. I think alot of the reasons there are so many divorces in this country is because we get married to damn young. I didn't even know what I wanted to do with my life till I was 27. besides that I just wanted to play madden, sleep late and screw. Now every time I dream my 7 mth old son slaps me in the face and reminds me although i wear the crown..... he calls all the freakin shots...lol
djchrischip 7:22 PM - 17 December, 2008
wow LP i think that was the most honest and informing piece of advice anyone has ever given me... thanks.
Free Man 7:31 PM - 17 December, 2008
I talked to the X's divorce lawyer (just chatting...) I told her that my former father-in-law had said that when you look at statistics of people who are married ___% get divorced, and ___% stay married, and out of those who stay married only 20% of them are actually compatable. and even fewer are actually happy. he sees me and the former "love of my life" as just not being compatable.

when i said that to the lawyer she didnt really get irritated, but i could tell it bugged her. she says people get divorced because they dont have the commitment to stay together (granted abuse and cheatting are reasons to get out and not look back)

She said there are excuses that people blame divorce on, but in her opinion the people who stay married and happy too are the ones who look at the things that are compatable, and don't focus on the things that are incompatable. If everyone only saw the incompatabilities than no one would be compatable and everyone would get divorced
djchrischip 7:35 PM - 17 December, 2008
if the ;awyer felt that way why the hell did she take the case, why didn't she say b4 il take the case i feel morally u didn't take enough time to try and work it out with your husband... So she is so full of shit in my opinion
djchrischip 7:35 PM - 17 December, 2008
lawyer*
djchrischip 7:37 PM - 17 December, 2008
basically my point is convuleted in that well the lawyer should have repremanded ur wife for not being "commited enough" and looking at the negatives instead of the positives.
Free Man 7:38 PM - 17 December, 2008
The X wanted a divorce... when i talked to my lawyer she said that in this state the face that i want to work it out and she doesnt is a good enough reason to get a divorce.

there is a 90 day waiting period, so i'll still be "married" for 90 days before the papers can be signed.
Free Man 7:39 PM - 17 December, 2008
face=fact
latindj 7:43 PM - 17 December, 2008
djchrischip, please refrain from using words that are just too big for you: 1) it's convoluted, not convuleted 2)it's reprimanded, not repremanded 3) it's committed, not commited

thank you, carry on. (lol! I'm just giving you shit homie)
D J L.P. 8:27 PM - 17 December, 2008
when i said that to the lawyer she didnt really get irritated, but i could tell it bugged her. she says people get divorced because they dont have the commitment to stay together (granted abuse and cheatting are reasons to get out and not look back)

She said there are excuses that people blame divorce on, but in her opinion the people who stay married and happy too are the ones who look at the things that are compatable, and don't focus on the things that are incompatable. If everyone only saw the incompatabilities than no one would be compatable and everyone would get divorced

that too is a valid point. U should draw the line before u get married though. At what point do u put your wants and needs above the one ur with. Comittment is important. But in the end the only one looking back in the mirror is u so i guess what im tryna say is its hard to choose wisely when u havent even realized what kind and how many different choices u can make. Back 2 my point. dont get hitched atleast till u turn 30
Free Man 8:54 PM - 17 December, 2008
I'll turn 30 in a year...
Static2.0 8:57 PM - 17 December, 2008
LOL at latin

Good advice LP

And I told u Free Man, ur not "free" till ur OFFICIALLY divorced! 90 days and all! Wait it out and we can all celebrate when u come up for Xmas
Free Man 8:58 PM - 17 December, 2008
my lawyer said "consider yourself divorced. don't worry about anything, and go have fun"
pski 10:39 PM - 17 December, 2008
Dj-A why did you give the house up?!
Free Man 1:10 AM - 18 December, 2008
didnt want it... besides the age of it meant a lot of repairs, and the payment... plus there was no equity
Static2.0 5:11 AM - 18 December, 2008
^ what he really meant to say was "Im moving back to NorCal"
Free Man 2:25 PM - 18 December, 2008
Quote:
^ what he really meant to say was "Im moving back to NorCal"

LoL
Static2.0 5:51 AM - 21 December, 2008
kanye's "Heartless" is ur ex wife's song!

When u gonna be Cali bound for these holidays, Xmas is 4 days
Free Man 9:20 AM - 21 December, 2008
wednesday
Free Man 9:21 AM - 21 December, 2008
i was thinking about bringing out my 57
Static2.0 6:34 PM - 21 December, 2008
leave it! I don't think I'm gigged up for NYE cuz this chic hasn't gotten back to me and it's 10 days away....

Filipino's don't know how to conduct biznass
Free Man 9:32 PM - 21 December, 2008
cool, one less thing to bring too...
sixxx 4:39 AM - 22 December, 2008
You DJ so bad Static.... lol
Static2.0 3:40 AM - 23 December, 2008
^ yea ok [/sarcasm]
Nser Uame 7:44 AM - 23 December, 2008
Quote:
leave it! I don't think I'm gigged up for NYE cuz this chic hasn't gotten back to me and it's 10 days away....

Filipino's don't know how to conduct biznass

they wipe their ass funny too, ask one
Free Man 4:13 PM - 22 March, 2010
OMG...

I just got booked for a club... Its 3 levels, and my X's parents and brother own the bottom level... I dont think they know i got booked for it HA HA
Audio1 4:40 PM - 22 March, 2010
WRONG THREAD!
Jesus Christ 5:05 PM - 22 March, 2010
No... Free Man is the DJ formerly known as DJ-A. He started this thread.
Audio1 5:43 PM - 22 March, 2010
THATS HILARIOUS!! HOW YA BEEN DJ-A?

and JESUS MAKES A TRIUMPHANT RETURN?!?!
FunkyRob 5:52 PM - 22 March, 2010
hah, be sure to do some Tom Cruise jumping up and down shit professing your love to your new and better looking wife.

Be sure to say that she's the only woman you've ever truly loved. (when you notice X inlaws peeping in on you, and you know they will)
FunkyRob 5:56 PM - 22 March, 2010
Quote:
THATS HILARIOUS!! HOW YA BEEN DJ-A?

and JESUS MAKES A TRIUMPHANT RETURN?!?!

And so close to Easter too. Let's party.
latindj 6:04 PM - 22 March, 2010
Quote:
OMG...

I just got booked for a club... Its 3 levels, and my X's parents and brother own the bottom level... I dont think they know i got booked for it HA HA

so which level are you on? and who owns the other levels? is it like donkey kong and you gotta jump barrels and avoid the flames to get to the top level?
Free Man 7:34 PM - 22 March, 2010
Quote:
hah, be sure to do some Tom Cruise jumping up and down shit professing your love to your new and better looking wife.

Be sure to say that she's the only woman you've ever truly loved. (when you notice X inlaws peeping in on you, and you know they will)

New, better looking, and 8 month prego lol!!!

Quote:
Quote:
OMG...

so which level are you on? and who owns the other levels? is it like donkey kong and you gotta jump barrels and avoid the flames to get to the top level?

I thought i was going to be on the level they own... but I got upgraded to the top level (main dance floor. But my name will be outside so they'll know i'm there forsure
djchrischip 8:37 PM - 22 March, 2010
epic free man just epic
jbnyc 2:02 AM - 23 March, 2010
do they know you changed your dj name? or are u using the old dj name? (dj A)
Free Man 1:05 PM - 23 March, 2010
"DJ-A" was just kind of an inside joke... I had thought about changing it though because i wanted to disassociate my name with their place... I had DJ'd there so long that i would rather get away from that name just cause of the memories... people still introduce me to people and tell them the name of that place that i use to DJ at...
Culprit 1:12 PM - 23 March, 2010
wow i cant believe this thread was started in november of 2008.. seems like only yesterday
Free Man 2:06 PM - 23 March, 2010
feels like it started yesterday, but a lot of stuff has happened since then...
Wazo 10:20 PM - 23 March, 2010
Quote:
wow i cant believe this thread was started in november of 2008.. seems like only yesterday

yeah init!! wierd
djchrischip 5:39 AM - 24 March, 2010
ya wow just crazy tht its been tht long
Culprit 7:33 AM - 24 March, 2010
congrads on the new wifey and pregnancy free man
feniks 1:02 PM - 24 March, 2010
People's lives unfolding on the forum...it's a trip
Boba Tha Hut 4:30 PM - 24 March, 2010
+1 - I don't know any of you, yet I feel like I do (no homo)

Who needs soap operas when you have the SSL forums!

Anyways glad to hear you are OK The-DJ-formerly-known-as-DJ-A
Audio1 5:44 AM - 25 March, 2010
YUP! Glad you doing better!!! Aint seen the DJ formerly known as DJ-A since Dec. 2008.

Josh, DJ One Six, Audio1 & Static --> farm4.static.flickr.com
Free Man 3:01 PM - 25 March, 2010
Thanks everyone... life is good, life is happy... and my wife says i can get a dog =) (german shepherd)

Quote:
YUP! Glad you doing better!!! Aint seen the DJ formerly known as DJ-A since Dec. 2008.

Josh, DJ One Six, Audio1 & Static --> farm4.static.flickr.com

What an odd time in my life... had no idea what i was going to go home to... the bitch gave away my Lab while i was visiting everyone on that trip... i was soooooo pissed....

Life now is crazy... Ran into the X-Brother-In-Law the other night... that was akward but funny.
sixxx 7:05 PM - 25 March, 2010
So, did you give your wife the divorce? (Thanks, I'm new)
Free Man 3:12 PM - 26 March, 2010
Quote:
So, did you give your wife the divorce? (Thanks, I'm new)

We got divorced a while ago... It got delayed for a while and then i called the courthouse and was told her lawyer hadnt filed the papers (like 3+ months after i had given them back...) the bastards tried to blame me... she still has a mortgage with my name on it... but i'm not afraid of her defaulting because she has good credit that she wouldnt mess up, and her family has enough money.

she was cool at first, then turned into a major bitch, and her dad made me mad enough to make me want to punch him in the face if i ever see him again
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:15 PM - 26 March, 2010
Quote:

she was cool at first, then turned into a major bitch, and her dad made me mad enough to make me want to punch him in the face if i ever see him again

if you have any problems just get your new mexican wife to cut one of them, that will straightent hings out
sixxx 3:43 PM - 26 March, 2010
Quote:
she still has a mortgage with my name on it... but i'm not afraid of her defaulting because she has good credit that she wouldnt mess up, and her family has enough money.

I would be very careful with this. If they do have the money, is best if they buy you out or refinance without you on the title. Why? First of all, that's going to show on your credit. So, if you want to buy a home, it may go against you as far as income vs payments. Then, if she defaults (and it happens), you're fucked. Shit happens. It's best you protect yourself. I mean, how long is the mortgage. In all those years, something could go wrong.
latindj 3:48 PM - 26 March, 2010
+1000
Free Man 4:51 PM - 26 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
she still has a mortgage with my name on it... but i'm not afraid of her defaulting because she has good credit that she wouldnt mess up, and her family has enough money.

I would be very careful with this. If they do have the money, is best if they buy you out or refinance without you on the title. Why? First of all, that's going to show on your credit. So, if you want to buy a home, it may go against you as far as income vs payments. Then, if she defaults (and it happens), you're fucked. Shit happens. It's best you protect yourself. I mean, how long is the mortgage. In all those years, something could go wrong.

i'm in debt because of that bitch... the last 8 months we were married she paid with a credit card i didnt know i had in solely my name... she owes me a few thousand $$$. i know she wants to refinance, so i'll sign papers when she gives me incentive
Audio1 7:15 PM - 26 March, 2010
Quote:
put it in the butt!!
CLASSIC forum jibberish.

my personal favorite is:
Quote:
SUE HER ESTATE
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:19 PM - 26 March, 2010
SHITS LEGAL SON!!!!!!!!!!!
Audio1 7:23 PM - 26 March, 2010
Quote:
SHITS LEGAL SON!!!!!!!!!!!
Static2.0 3:26 AM - 31 March, 2010
Josh havent talked to you in a while, call me.....
Free Man 4:05 AM - 31 March, 2010
Quote:
Josh havent talked to you in a while, call me.....

Been crazy busy...
sixxx 2:13 PM - 31 March, 2010
Quote:
Josh havent sexed you in a while, call me.....

Ay ay ay! lol