DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ Magazines and Blogs

PumpkinHead 9:45 AM - 23 July, 2013
Which DJ related magazines and blogs do you read, if any? And what's your main purpose for using them?

I can't say that I read any of the magazines, I'd much rather be here in the forum and actually read and be part of the conversations with other DJs. Most of the blogs I look at I do for finding new tracks and remixes.

How about yourself?
Rane, Support
Chad S. 3:55 PM - 23 July, 2013
Back in the day...... aka 2000 I really liked reading URB, xlr8r and Knowledge mag UK. These days, I mainly see advertising booklets with an interesting but planted story about some DJs and gear. Advertising seems to be at its peak.

In the digital realm, I get my news from djworx. Once I know what I'm interested in learning more about, I'll often visit the manufacturers website directly.
Tishica14 9:10 PM - 23 July, 2013
I get a lot of my information right here on these forums. There are so many people knowledgeable people on here. I have learned so much.

I also go to digitaldjtips.com, they also have some helpful information as well.
StylesD 10:37 PM - 23 July, 2013
we try to post a lot of DJ related content daily on our blog at DJcity >> blog.djcity.com
dj_ys 1:53 AM - 24 July, 2013
DJTechTools
DJWorx
DigitalDJTips
DJForums
DJYoshi.com (his DJ/Artist Advice posts)
DJ Dac 2:23 AM - 24 July, 2013
Mobilebeat - more for mobile dj's