Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

OTA at MPC Championship

1:34 AM, 6 Nov 2008
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
nik39 9:13 PM - 6 November, 2008
Excellent costume and stage appearance ;-)

Never knew that there was a MPC Championship. However this one is a bit boring since most of the time he is playing premade patterns. It gets more interesting at 4:00 when he starts to "really play live". Must have took him quite a time to make and record all the patterns.
Serato
Brigid 9:37 PM - 6 November, 2008
Yeah I should've mentioned how the competition works. Contestants are given the same selection of beats and samples to mix ahead of fight night, and then compete live to deliver the most original composition.
Does that make sense?
I think they only had a couple of days to do it.

And it's called the MPC championship of the world, but it's held in NZ with NZ producers. Haha. World famous in NZ.
nik39 11:39 AM - 8 November, 2008
Quote:
Yeah I should've mentioned how the competition works. Contestants are given the same selection of beats and samples to mix ahead of fight night, and then compete live to deliver the most original composition.
Does that make sense?

Uh...totally. Then I have to retract everything I said before. That makes it a total different thing then!

I'd like to see what the competitors made out of the samples.
djfaq 8:34 PM - 7 December, 2008
heart touching indeed...
play game 10:21 AM - 26 February, 2018
If you have the most documents in the computer so get the online here this latest free window it is the very helpful for file and forever click here documentswindows10.com and have the work on the net you get the icon on the desktop screen so follow the site online.