Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

LATIN RECORD POOL??

DJ FEEL-IT 1:12 AM - 6 November, 2008
Looking for a good latin record pool that is not out there too kill you in price... I mean Over $100 month is kinda crazy. Looking for Merengue, Bachata and Salsa genre;s. All I can get mostly is reggaeton from the one's I have encountered.. ANY CLUE PEEPS?
haire b 12:11 AM - 23 November, 2008
haire b 5:32 PM - 23 November, 2008
djdrippinice 4:47 AM - 27 January, 2009
www.mymp3pool.com
has all genres for $30
$Dj_Ish$ 7:32 AM - 4 February, 2009
The Best Site I Know Is Run By A Friend Of My It Is Lomaximoproduction.Com Trust Me Its Great!!
DJ REY IN THE MIX 1:50 AM - 13 March, 2009
nice thanks for that info
arguelles 9:53 PM - 17 March, 2009
www.mixnight.com has all genres but specialized in Latin club remixes so that's what I mostly use them for. ALSO,THEY'RE THE CHEAPEST I'VE USED AT $6 A MONTH!
djgilcarrero 6:56 PM - 29 March, 2009
Quote:
Looking for a good latin record pool that is not out there too kill you in price... I mean Over $100 month is kinda crazy. Looking for Merengue, Bachata and Salsa genre;s. All I can get mostly is reggaeton from the one's I have encountered.. ANY CLUE PEEPS?

Look no further Log On to www.DJ and you won't be sorry.
djgilcarrero 6:57 PM - 29 March, 2009
sorry about that it's WWW.Djslatinos.com
DJ-NEO 5:52 AM - 7 April, 2009
Quote:
www.mixnight.com has all genres but specialized in Latin club remixes so that's what I mostly use them for. ALSO,THEY'RE THE CHEAPEST I'VE USED AT $6 A MONTH!

+1
dj manny 1 6:19 PM - 1 January, 2010
Lmp .com
maniatik0 5:47 AM - 22 January, 2010
take it from a real LMP DJ www.lomaximoproductions.com

We get all types of Latin music, and we also have Record Pool.

We also have an internet radio station, Check us out!
DJ GRIAL 9:58 PM - 29 March, 2010
Quote:

I downloaded your free top songs samples and they were all bad quality 128kbps and some lower, also some were corrupted!!!
DjChino3 3:04 PM - 20 June, 2010
I can vouch for LMP, they are #1. Hands down. Not to mention, they have a great group of Dj's that are very skilled and represent.
DJ GRIAL 6:09 PM - 20 June, 2010
Quote:
I can vouch for LMP, they are #1. Hands down. Not to mention, they have a great group of Dj's that are very skilled and represent.

As I said before all their samples are 128kbps and they are all singles no intros. I think it was $50 a month.

I just signed up with www.latinomusicpool.com and they are great, they have everything bachata, cumbias, merengue, reggaeton, salsa, regional mexican, mash ups, pop, latin house, hip hop, loops, transitions, punta, urban, classics, and also VIDEOS! All with intros/outros. Good Job LATINMUSICPOOL!!! Only $30 a month! wow Quality is great on audio and video!
DjChino3 12:38 PM - 25 June, 2010
Grial, i'm gonna try yours out and see how it is. I just subscribed so I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
DJ GRIAL 1:18 PM - 25 June, 2010
Quote:
Grial, i'm gonna try yours out and see how it is. I just subscribed so I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

try it they have a few good edits with intros/outros and some good vidz. I am not sure if I'll keep it I think they add much stuff monthly. I may get all I can and unsubscibe. lol...
DJ GRIAL 1:21 PM - 25 June, 2010
I was trying to say they dont add much stuff monthly. I was just checking and they added only 40 tracks this month.
DJ Rodney Martin 5:37 PM - 11 September, 2010
I'm an African American mobile jock here in Los Angeles and I'm in need of some good Spanish / Latin / Reggeton songs I can play for my crowds. I perform for mostly middle schools & high schools so my music has to be age appropriate (without cursing). Can someone recommend 8 or 10 current songs (last 3 month or so) that will move the crowd?

Thanks,

www.OdysseyFiveProductions.com
DJ Rodney Martin 1:47 AM - 12 September, 2010
I'm an African American mobile jock here in Los Angeles and I'm in need of some good Spanish / Latin / Reggeton songs I can play for my crowds. I perform for mostly middle schools & high schools so my music has to be age appropriate (without cursing). Can someone recommend 8 or 10 current songs (last 3 month or so) that will move the crowd?

Thanks,

www.OdysseyFiveProductions.com
e-mail: CustomerService@OdysseyFiveProductions.com
DJ-CSPAN 7:09 PM - 28 September, 2010
Odyssey, Many, not All spanish music is hard to get something that someone will not find offensive. You can go with the Promo Only and even then words might mean different things in different slangs. For example For me Cake=Biscocho, if I was to say that in a Mexican party I would get talked to, It means P$%^&. Their word for cake is Pastel. There are too many words to try to edit.

Hope this can help, the best place so far Lomaximoproductions.com
They got really good stuff, but not only that older stuff. I loved the site from first click.
DJSENSE 7:12 PM - 13 October, 2010
Actually mixnight is now $20.00/mo plus all their vids have DJ Logos all over them, alot came corrupted, they were never tagged right and you had to retag EVERYTHING you download, they only had some, latin remixes that were decent at best!
DJ GRIAL 6:22 PM - 15 November, 2010
Mixnight sux ... had it for a couple of months...
lperez123 10:07 PM - 13 June, 2011
Here in Miami, club DJs use these
I would recommend to sign up for a site that has only the Best Ones Remixed and sign up for a cheap site that has originals.

majesticsounds.com (remix w/ 8bar intros & outros)
$135 for 3 Months - 100 tracks per month - All the Best Ones

djkoko.com (remix w/ 8bar intros & outros)
$50 for 3 Months (15 tracks per month) only the top ones for each month.

12inchmusic.com (remix w/ 8bar intros & outros)
$30 per Month (50 tracks per month) only the top ones for each month.

latinomusicpool.com (remix w/ 8bar intros & outros)
$30 per month (unlimited downloads per month) Good ones and bad ones

latinmusicpool.com (Originals)
$12.99 per month (Unlimited downloads per month) Good ones and bad ones

8thwonderpromos.com (English Originals, Remix, and more)
8thwondervip.com (Latin)
$12.99 per month (Unlimited downloads per month) Good ones and bad ones

Promo Only ($50 for 3 Months) Originals

LoMaximoProduction.com $40 per Months - Originals and Remixes

Give me you email and send you some samples of the Top 3 Sites. The 8bar intro and outros are really important when mixing latin music because the originals don't really give you a chance to mix them. Specially for Bachata, Salsa, Reggaeton.

One thing that I like about latinomusicpool.com worth mentioning. They categorize the site depending one how you're going to mix your songs. For example if you're mixing from Salsa to Reggaeton and then Hip-Hop. They have transitions remixes and blends for that. Merengue to Bachata to House to Spanish Rock to Cumbia to Mambo then Club Dance.
This is a typical Mix set here in Miami.

Let me know if anyone agrees or disagree, I'd like to know if my 15 years of experience have paid off, thanks
WICSJAIME 5:53 PM - 14 June, 2011
To DJ FEEL IT

I can possibly help. I cant get you 2 DVD's for $40 monthly. It comes with all that you want and all the new Banda, Corridos and Mexican Music. Let me know if you are interested. wicsjaime@yahoo.com
DJ Rodney Martin 5:20 PM - 23 June, 2011
Can someone tell me the name & artist name of the Spanish "Cha Cha Slide" song?
lperez123 5:43 PM - 23 June, 2011
I'm not 100% sure but I think this is it
The Mississippi Cha Cha Slide A.K.A. STOMP 2007
Mixx Master Lee (Spanish Version)
www.cdbaby.com
djkato2001 8:53 PM - 7 July, 2011
to me the best is www.LatinosUnidosOnline.net
its $39.99 and i get all music genres and videos. i like that all the music is tagged corretly with version, genre, title, artist, album title,bpm,etc same with the videos.
lperez123 1:11 AM - 8 July, 2011
is anyone subscribed to latin pool 12inchmusic.com ?
Ricochet 1:31 PM - 19 July, 2011
I myself think that Dj's should not have to pay for music If you are a real Dj. Because with out us who would put it out there and the big thing is the FEED BACK. But that is just me. Been doing this for awhile now and im talking over 10 years. Now when it comes to videos that is a hole diffrent ball game.

Dj Ricochet
DJ Richie Rich210 9:36 PM - 11 January, 2012
any new updates on latin video pools???
k-9eight 10:42 PM - 20 February, 2012
Quote:
I myself think that Dj's should not have to pay for music If you are a real Dj. Because with out us who would put it out there and the big thing is the FEED BACK. But that is just me. Been doing this for awhile now and im talking over 10 years. Now when it comes to videos that is a hole diffrent ball game.

Dj Ricochet

I Agree we are paying to promote music, instead of being paid.
DJ XXL Online 8:54 AM - 25 April, 2012
Thanks for the info....
DJ TC CT 10:14 PM - 8 October, 2012
Considering I once considered BMG to be an acceptable record pool I have no issues droppin 100-$150 per month on a few pools. That's just me though. lol
mydjindamix 4:09 AM - 6 December, 2012
any one know whats the best Video pool that has old stuff (atomic dog, mary jane, lisa lisa, ext.) , not new video stuff, for a good price. Video only.
Thanks.
StaticOxnard 7:13 PM - 12 December, 2012
VJSTREET.COM(New and Oldschool Videos) 50 bucks for 200 credits, LATINOMUSICPOOL.COM-30 Bucks Montly, ZipDJ.COM - 50 bucks Monthly, My12inch.com - 50 bucks monthly (Oldschool Videos too).

VJSTREET and Zip DJ and My12Inch.com I like very much. and as for the Latin pool Latinomusicpool has some pretty good selection for the price tho Quality is Meh.
StaticOxnard 7:16 PM - 12 December, 2012
latinosunidosonline.net dont update very often maybe once a month (Videos) and out of all the videos only a few are any good. Though the Quality of the videos are very nice...not worth the price IMO. Cancelled after the first month.
StaticOxnard 7:16 PM - 12 December, 2012
latinosunidosonline.net dont update very often maybe once a month (Videos) and out of all the videos only a few are any good. Though the Quality of the videos are very nice...not worth the price IMO. Cancelled after the first month.
Made Men 7:15 PM - 15 August, 2013
Does anyone know the process for lomaximo!? Paid the fee and was supposed to have access in 12-24hrs going on 48hrs and no one will even answer the phone or return a call. Wtf? Still no access and if I had to guess this time goes against the month subscription.
DJ Remy USA 1:07 AM - 20 August, 2013
Quote:
Can someone tell me the name & artist name of the Spanish "Cha Cha Slide" song?

I know there is a spanish cupid shuffle with Pitbull and baby bash

further more I believe there is another remix with Sensato del patio rapping on it as well.
DJ Remy USA 1:08 AM - 20 August, 2013
Quote:
Does anyone know the process for lomaximo!? Paid the fee and was supposed to have access in 12-24hrs going on 48hrs and no one will even answer the phone or return a call. Wtf? Still no access and if I had to guess this time goes against the month subscription.

hope you used paypal they are disorganized when it comes to their DJ pool I wouldnt reccommend it.
DJ Remy USA 1:10 AM - 20 August, 2013
Quote:

I believe its a .com website and this is the number choice when it comes to latin pools. Download the zip packs and you will have every single latin song that is out at the moment. They have all the dembow, reggaeton, bachata, salsa, merengue, and cumbia. They even have hiphop zip packs which are current as well as dancehall and reggae among a few other genres best pool although it doesnt update often you get a zip once every 3 months and you will have everything.
DJXTREME193 4:08 PM - 1 July, 2016
Does anybody know how long it takes for LMP to give you a call. Its been over 48 hours and i have been calling them and no answer? Anybody knows the process???
Mark Coleman 7:15 AM - 26 July, 2016
You should check out this track. Watchvimeo.com
DJ MEMOCUBA 4:41 PM - 14 August, 2016
LMP IS BULLSHIT

I paid 1 week ago and nobody contact me i am tired to leave message and nobody call me back SO FUCK LMP
vida2015 11:38 AM - 28 August, 2016
I am looking for English music but with latin kind remix 128 bpm, I have some Gregor salto. Its kind of latin house but with well known songs. any ideas? :)
JINX 1:20 AM - 11 April, 2017
Quote:

Yeah and you guys don't contact people back, I got my credit card to dispute all charges. Y'all some crooks.
DJ JSProductions 5:35 PM - 17 April, 2017
LMP...Jinx!!! C'mon man....you for real!! They take your money and run. No tech support and too many drops and tags on their music. I RATHER PAY A LITTLE MORE THAN GET STIFFED...and DJ Jinx, I think everyone here has something in common accept you...we all look out for each other like brothers!!

LMP SUCKs!!!
DJ MEMOCUBA 6:47 PM - 17 April, 2017
I TRY (LMP) I paid and 12 days after someone answer the phone and i ask for the activation then the person activated my account 2 days later and when i ask like....how many days i have left for what i paid the person answer .....just 2 weeks left.....AND I PAID A FULL MONTH.....(WOW LMP IS BULLSHIT)
JINX 7:03 PM - 17 April, 2017
Quote:
LMP...Jinx!!! C'mon man....you for real!! They take your money and run. No tech support and too many drops and tags on their music. I RATHER PAY A LITTLE MORE THAN GET STIFFED...and DJ Jinx, I think everyone here has something in common accept you...we all look out for each other like brothers!!

LMP SUCKs!!!

Huh??? I don't understand your comment, I KNOW LMP SUCKS!! I just said they took my money!! I had to dispute the charges..
DJ MEMOCUBA 7:10 PM - 17 April, 2017
Sorry for my english. I agree with you IS SUCKS worst pool ever FUCK LMP
DJ JSProductions 9:20 PM - 12 May, 2017
Dear DJ Jinx,

My bad to DJ JINX...it's just that your post has a quote with the LMP link. It gives the impression your advertising them. Anyway, I'm still looking for a good Latin Pool...just don't have the time to make my own remixes and intros!

DJ JSV
DjTonySalsa 3:19 PM - 26 July, 2017
LationosUnidos
Pricey but they have a great selection of music...You have two options of downloading..you can do it daily.. or at the end of the month. Typically up to 20 gb of music you can download their zip files..they have intros as well but, mostly on todays hits though. You can get all new stuff and old stuff. so it a mixture of both too. they also have house, R&B, Hip hop, cumbias, kizomba, Tex Mex, latin house...I have search for a good record pool especially for what I was looking for. I use to have Promo Only but wasn't a huge fan of the their latin selections.
DJ JSProductions 12:01 AM - 31 July, 2017
Hey Tony Salsa,

Latinos Unidos is cheap. I believe there is only one DJ on the LU who has great remixes (DJ Leo). Latinos Unidos is behind in the competition. If LMP had better support and staff, they definitely got good DJ's and the music I wanna play.

Good Luck!
DJ DOUGIE G 12:34 AM - 22 January, 2018
It's been a while since anyone commented on this so I'll see if anyone has a new update on what is the best affordable record pool out there as of 2018? Merengue, Salsa, Cumbias, MARIACHI??? Looking for something that has a great selection and most especially with intros... if anyone can help please comment, thank you.
Dj Farhan 1:37 PM - 10 July, 2019
Get in the zone wit an hr full of new age reggaeton ansd then go back in time with some ol skool reggaeton for the last 20 mins, here we go! www.mixcloud.com