DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Nasty thoughts of your faders

Mighty Dragon Sounds 4:29 AM - 6 June, 2013
Don't know if anyone does this or knows people that do.

But when I walk up to someone's set that I am going to play on, the first thing I go for is the cross fader..... I would give it a couple of good clicks to see how loose or how firm it is....

So one day one of my DJ friends comes up to one of my older mixers and starts testing out my faders.....

"Man she's kinda tight.... she needs some lube..." *Points to my bottle of DeoTx Fader Lube* and applies some...

"Yeaaa...... Thats it..... nice and loose!!! Thats how your faders should feel...."

I don't know why I was thinking it..... but all I could think of was.... he was f!nger b@nging my faders.... And then when he was done he goes.....

"There ya go man...... shes all loose and ready for you to play on"

All I can think of was..... "This dude just violated my mixer and then gives it back to me...."

Weird thoughts.
DJ Remy USA 5:20 AM - 6 June, 2013
Go to sleep Vic...lol
DJ Matty Stiles 12:20 PM - 6 June, 2013
hahaha well I've never had those specific thoughts but every time I use a mixer the very first thing I do is give the old crossfader a bit of a tickle
O.B.1 6:41 PM - 6 June, 2013
it's like butter baby
CMOS 7:29 PM - 6 June, 2013
lol someone should market a fader called "fingerblaster"
Laz219 11:43 PM - 6 June, 2013
Quote:
hahaha well I've never had those specific thoughts but every time I use a mixer the very first thing I do is give the old crossfader a bit of a tickle

I do this, especially if it's a mixer I've not used before....'a virgin' in your analogy.
DJ Reflex 1:16 AM - 7 June, 2013
Talk about sloppy seconds... I don't know if I could touch my fader the same way after that.
Discobee 10:37 PM - 9 June, 2013
So do you like it when it goes really fast back and forth like that?
O.B.1 6:05 PM - 17 July, 2013
tried to insert a 1/4 inch headphone plug into the 3.5 mm jack...
mixer was not happy, she may have even cried a little.
the_black_one 12:26 AM - 25 July, 2013
i have sexual relations with my mixer 5 times a week for about 5 hours at a time ..... super proud of it ...... NM NH
DJ Reflex 3:38 AM - 25 July, 2013
25 intimate hours a week with your mixer... nice!
the_black_one 4:14 AM - 25 July, 2013
Quote:

i have to lube her up every once in wile but other than that it's solid

NM NH
Mighty Dragon Sounds 10:35 AM - 25 July, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

i have to lube her up every once in wile but other than that it's solid

NM NH

Better be careful cause her dryness may become more frequent with abuse.
DJ Reflex 3:40 AM - 29 July, 2013
Wait 'till menopause! :)