Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Martin from Support x Vestax VCI-380

10:09 PM, 27 May 2013
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
DvjUpset 12:05 AM - 1 June, 2013
it was cold out there... jajaja sweets mixes!
dj_Getafix 12:49 AM - 1 June, 2013
Nice stuff.
Only got my VCI-300 3 weeks ago. And there you go makin me want the upgrade.
:P
DJMJChicago 12:56 AM - 1 June, 2013
Very cool but what is going on with the level meters? Look off in the beginning and later they don't match the playing deck.
jermaine lindsay 1:09 AM - 1 June, 2013
SO WHATS THE SENCE OF THE TWO BIG WEELS IF HE DOSNT USE IT LOL !
DJNickyP.com 4:18 AM - 1 June, 2013
completely uninspiring demo.
half the features aren't used, tracks were probably royalty free cos they were boring & like the other comment said.. didn't need the platters .. c'mon marketing people! you're meant to be SELLING the dream here. I could do a better demo if u send me one!!!
LovetoDJ 5:28 AM - 1 June, 2013
Hahaha, I so agree with the I with the above writers. The first thing that struck me was "mashine?" Noo Vestax. I got my 380 for the feeling was close to vinyl.
But this....... If you aint spinning and you are only pushin buttons? Thats not DJing thats PBing, so please stop to call it DJ.
LovetoDJ 5:28 AM - 1 June, 2013
Hahaha, I so agree with the I with the above writers. The first thing that struck me was "mashine?" Noo Vestax. I got my 380 for the feeling was close to vinyl.
But this....... If you aint spinning and you are only pushin buttons? Thats not DJing thats PBing, so please stop to call it DJ.
DvjUpset 6:04 AM - 1 June, 2013
we all know ours skills .... why dont we upload demo-videos-mixing too? ;D
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 6:13 AM - 1 June, 2013
You guys can feel free to make some videos! I'd love to see you all smashing out mixes on your gear. Always keen to see what other people can do. If it's good enough i'll even share it on Twitter.

Sure, this isn't for everyone but I think it's a little ignorant to say that it's not DJing. There is more to being a DJ than turntablism. Sure, you might find it boring if you are looking for a DMC routine. At the end of the day, it's just a little video of one of our staff members having a jam. Everyone plays/enjoys their music differently.

This is just my opinion of course and you're all entitled to your own :)

Sam.
KokoDc 7:54 AM - 1 June, 2013
Well, nice video, but please get anyone already explain what is so new on Serato DJ?? Seriously I do not get it. Thanks in advance, I was trying to find out some more info, but it seems to be the same as it always been.
BeableEd 8:43 AM - 1 June, 2013
You realise that Serato DJ is used specifically for dj controllers? good video, good use of effects
Serato, Support
Martin C 8:53 AM - 1 June, 2013
Quote:
completely uninspiring demo.
half the features aren't used, tracks were probably royalty free cos they were boring & like the other comment said.. didn't need the platters .. c'mon marketing people! you're meant to be SELLING the dream here. I could do a better demo if u send me one!!!

Thats cool if its not your thing. All of the tracks are produced by people that work for Serato, so I thought it would be nice to represent the team. We do the big budget Serato Icon and performance video series too remember, but these ones are just nice little personable jams, featuring routines that our staff come up with in their spare time.

I used the following features:

- Slicer
- Combo Filter effect
- Smart Sync
- Slip Mode (SHIFT + VINYL)
- Version Echo effect
- Hot Cues
- Library Scroll + Deck Load
- Loop Rolls with Pad FX (Flanger)
- Activate a saved loop (Press AUTO LOOP twice to enter saved loop mode)
- Cycle Pitch Range (from +/-8 to +/-50)
- Toggle from the FX panel to the SP-6 Panel (SHIFT + VIEW)
- Trigger 3 Samples using the Sampler Pad mode (SHIFT + HOT CUE)

Sorry I didn't touch the platters, but I'm pretty sure you know what those do already ;)
DJ Kutcorners 9:58 AM - 1 June, 2013
Awesome set. An innovative and modern approach to using the VCI380. Great showcase!
dubness 10:18 AM - 1 June, 2013
Thx for the extra detail.
Its up to DJs to use creativity rather than to constantly over critique how others 'spin'. (If you're a good DJ, then you're good - continue taking the art to the next level). The 380, like a paint brush, is a tool. Everyone's painting technique will be slightly diff. w/the goal of painting a masterpiece.
booman 10:53 AM - 1 June, 2013
Well I would have liked to see how the platters respond....coming from a dj who is looking to get a controller and is coming from a turntable environment.
Christ beats I. 11:00 AM - 1 June, 2013
Interesting bit of kit there..wouldn't say no if one was thrown at me with no strings attached!
DjFiLtH! 11:27 AM - 1 June, 2013
Horrible demo... This doesn't make me want to buy this controller!
christoff 12:24 PM - 1 June, 2013
I makes me laugh it see DJs going on about Dj equipment. You should embrace new technology or your going to be left behind in your bedroom playing to your self. , people who still bang on about it not Djing because your not using a jog wheel or vinyl it's all bull shit,just behave this controller sounds ok looks cool easy to transport and you got all the fx as a pioneer so you don't have to pay pioneer prices but still keep up with the game. I've got a pioneer DJ-SSX I love it. I wanted pioneer CDJ 2000s but can I hell pay for one. The DDJ-SX is like having 4 CDJ s and a pioneer mixer. Rant over X anyone want to rant back I'm on twitter @djchristhornton ;-)
djchocolatestarfish 1:54 PM - 1 June, 2013
as a dj i get y u r a little upset my man didn't use the platters cause part of djing is the turntable i have the 380 i use everything on it platters included cause i've dj with 1200's (name drop) but i brought the 380 2 create mixe's 4 my audience the only thing i can say bout the vid was u used the smart sync come on dude dat an't djing if u can't hookup 2 beats and u gotta let ur computer or the program do it 4 u!! respect!!!
vjMeely 3:06 PM - 1 June, 2013
When will some people ever get away from the idea that setting the pitch to beat match the opposite deck shows DJ skill? It is a rudimentary mundane task that's been done for years. (Been There<->Done That)

The time a DJ spends setting pitch can be better used for some other advanced task that can maybe present a different sound, helping to make the DJ more unique and interesting. Yes, it may take only a few seconds to set pitch, but it can be a waste of time.

Today's controllers offer a world of possibilities to demonstrate new methods of shaping sound, that can be more interesting and entertaining than watching a DJ set pitch.

If you are not forward thinking, then you shouldn't use your status quo way of thinking to "bash" forward thinking efforts. If it weren't for forward thinking, there would be no Serato.
Prez.G 3:39 PM - 1 June, 2013
This demo makes no sense more like nonsense. Question.... how well does the platters work with the new feature???
ogrockspin 6:31 PM - 1 June, 2013
I thought is good...
Brent Cox 8:39 AM - 2 June, 2013
so many snob haters...

Martin C well done! i thoroughly enjoyed this and any of the "showoffs" i've watched. i'd be happy just listening to them.

great exposure to cool new tones as well. that's sweet that its internal music.

do you guys put these mini mixes up on soundcloud or anything?
Serato, Support
Martin C 9:59 AM - 2 June, 2013
Cheers Brent :)

Nah we don't put them up on soundcloud, but I'd be happy to send you the recording as an mp3 if you like?

All of the tunes are mostly available as free downloads on soundcloud (check the youtube description for links) but the first track is actually from a recent release on whitelabel.net! Peep it here: whitelabel.net
gravitron 10:38 AM - 2 June, 2013
rad
Sand 12:34 PM - 2 June, 2013
In 88 I started using 1210.
In 05 started using CDJ's.
In 11 started using Numark NS6.
Next month will be purchasing Numark NS7 mk 2.
So in all have a broad experience in all styles of Djing on different units (been there done that). I must say I'm bored of all these "superstar DJ's" knocking other peoples styles in mixing e.g. push button Dj's, surely playing a piano is push button too? If it sounds good and makes yourself and others feel good who cares if it's platter spinning or button pushing just go with it. If the amount of energy used bitching was used for playing I'm sure there would be some top class sets being produced out there instead. And for the record I love scratching I can beat match and love pushing buttons.
Rant over.
djdaddydog 4:16 PM - 2 June, 2013
this is me abusing a vci-380
Watchwww.youtube.com
djdaddydog 4:17 PM - 2 June, 2013
and it's video djing
Brent Cox 4:36 PM - 2 June, 2013
Thanks for the offer lowquid but I'll track the tracks down in their entireties so I can mix 'em myself. Really gotta let the pieces play out when playing 4 hour sets on a thrice weekly basis!

Going off topic; whitelabel.net connecting DJs and their playlists directly to the record labels is fantastic but I find the .wl extension protection thing really off-putting... I understand copyright but it's a deal breaker for me.
FrankieFixx 5:18 PM - 2 June, 2013
I would love to see Apple IPod support for classic and I phone - like Traktor - maybe one day ;-)
christoff 5:40 PM - 2 June, 2013
All I find I. WL is r n b. no deep house our anything simpler
Dj Nyce 6:20 PM - 2 June, 2013
dope video. great use of features that alot of people don't use everyday. and i applaud you for using tracks by your serato brethren.

i''m still on the fence about the VCI-380 vs the DDJ-SX. decisions, decisions.
vjMeely 6:51 PM - 2 June, 2013
LOL

I think #djdaddydog put an end to all of the controversy here!
#djdaddydog u a bad ass! Its clear to me that with so much you can possibly do with tools like the 380, who has time for pitch adjustment... LOL
Mixxula 8:38 PM - 2 June, 2013
Impressive!
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:46 PM - 2 June, 2013
Quote:
Thanks for the offer lowquid but I'll track the tracks down in their entireties so I can mix 'em myself. Really gotta let the pieces play out when playing 4 hour sets on a thrice weekly basis!

Going off topic; whitelabel.net connecting DJs and their playlists directly to the record labels is fantastic but I find the .wl extension protection thing really off-putting... I understand copyright but it's a deal breaker for me.

Sweet dude! Yeah the .wl extension is annoying if you just wanna preview the track in an offline player, or iTunes or something, but it does prevent illegal sharing of the files. Remember, these are big record labels essentially giving you free music.

Its part of the trade off, you can't expect them not to have some sort of copyright protection if you aren't paying for them.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 10:52 PM - 2 June, 2013
Quote:

Hey Brent,

Here are the soundcloud links:

soundcloud.com
soundcloud.com
soundcloud.com
soundcloud.com
QR sSeven 10:09 AM - 3 June, 2013
If this is surposed to inspire people to buy Vesta ???
You need to look at how DJ Brain DeaD uses the DDJ SX..... Makes poor old Martin look pedestrian...
youtu.be/KDlI8h8eBOo
Sales department needs to wake......
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 10:11 PM - 3 June, 2013
Quote:
You need to look at how DJ Brain DeaD uses the DDJ SX..... Makes poor old Martin look pedestrian...
youtu.be/KDlI8h8eBOo

Has he made any videos? I'd be keen to check it out.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 1:05 AM - 4 June, 2013
Haha that'll teach me for not reading the post properly... I see the link now :)
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 1:10 AM - 4 June, 2013
Quote:
youtu.be/KDlI8h8eBOo

Ah i've seen this before. Good set for sure. Very different styles of music though.

Not too sure about that mash up of Roxanne and Forgot About Dre haha.
Brent Cox 7:40 AM - 4 June, 2013
i can't argue with your explanation lowquid.

cheers stokes. stalking those links right now!
Rceez 3:34 PM - 4 June, 2013
Hey yall, Ive been a Dj since 1999 and am a DJ/Production instructor here in the ATL. I can tell you that any person that mixes clean, carries the vibe and uses levels great in whatever medium they use, is considered a DJ. Tables, controller or ableton, as long as its dope thats really all that matters. Serato rules!! Maybe yall should push a button here and there and step up your game like Martin. He's doing his job and did it well. Thanks Martin, I send all my students to check out the latest Serato products and demos as they are all (even button pushing demos) dope, inspiring and require time and practice.

PEACE!

RCEEZ
Willy Flechas 3:41 PM - 4 June, 2013
Hello everyone, this is my video:

Watchwww.vimeo.com

enjoy!

Note: sorry the different tones and tracks acapella. I know ... : (
Serato, Support
Martin C 4:48 AM - 5 June, 2013
Nice one Willy! Slick setup too.
Laz219 2:37 PM - 7 June, 2013
Couldn't be bothered reading this entire thread, but yeah...we know Serato could make insane videos using every single feature of a bit of equipment and it would be all 'inspiring' and whatever you want to call it.
Fact remains, most people will never use that much and this clip covers a broader range than a lot of people would use in a standard set.
And to be saying "not using the wheels isn't DJing" ...... a controller is nothing but buttons in differing shapes.
The fact remains that it's good to see the people developing the software we use, actually using it themselves. Plus showing off music that they hand out to the people using their software for free.
We all enjoy the crazy Shiftee/Craze videos NI put out. I wouldn't call them relatable though.
Dj John3gger 8:32 AM - 10 June, 2013
9ice one Martin, how much does the Vestax VCI-380 go for?
Serato, Support
Martin C 9:45 AM - 10 June, 2013
Depends where you are, but looks like $700 USD from our friends at Guitar Center :) www.guitarcenter.com
Dj John3gger 10:53 AM - 10 June, 2013
Hi Martin does it have an inbuilt software or which softwares is it compatible wit
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:59 AM - 10 June, 2013
It works with Serato DJ, which isn't "in built" but you can basically download it from our website, install it on your computer and connect the VCI-380 and it will work, no extra costs involved: serato.com

Serato DJ is the software that is being used in the video.
Dj John3gger 11:36 AM - 10 June, 2013
thanks
Doc Martin 3:26 PM - 12 June, 2013
Love the videos from all! This is where it's going my DJ brothers! Like it or Hate on it, controllers, like all technology is here to make our lives easier. (I'm sure you don't want to go back to carrying 10 crates of records to every gig!) Now that it's here, it's up to you to use your imagination and get creative. I think when we look back at this time 20 years from now, we will call this the Pioneer/ (no pun intended) Golden Age of DJing. So be happy and embrace it! The cream will rise to the top!
DJ Hazit 3:09 PM - 13 June, 2013
I am assuming the first thing used with the pads in the demo is the slicer? Is this coming to the Reloop Terminal Mix controllers, as the hardware has a mode for what appears to be a slicer but at the moment does nothing.
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:36 PM - 13 June, 2013
Yes, Serato would like to implement slicer for the Reloop controllers at some stage, but no confirmed date as to when exactly.
DJ Hazit 3:45 PM - 14 June, 2013
Ah fair enough, I shall await this with great anticipation!
DvjUpset 10:21 PM - 17 June, 2013
and when its come out the Video ofthe NS7 ?.... :3
dj easy jay 6:17 PM - 22 June, 2013
ATTENTION FELLOW DJS THIS VIDEO IS A PLOY..I JUST GOT THE VCI 380 AS MUCH AS I LOVE SEARTO DJ HAS A HUGE BUG.. LINEAR & PWER IN THE SET UP MENU MIXER.. SECTION IS BACKWARDS AS A RESULT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SOUND ISSUES WHEN CROSS FADING YOUR VOLUME WILL JUMP IUP & DOWN IT WILL ASLO GET VERY LOUD WHEN USING THE EFX IN THE PAD CONTROL....PAY ATTENTION TO THE VIDEO DEMO FOR VCI 380 NOT OUNCE DID HE TOUCH THE FADER... STAYED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE DO A VIDEO WTH THE FADER SERATO... OR FIX THIS ISSUE FOR NOW MY VCI IS A PAPER IS EXPENSIVE PAPER WEIGHT OR STUCK IN ITCH...DONT MARKET SOMETHING THAT IS NOT READY TO BE USED IN THE CLUBS THATS JUST PLAIN GREEDY! I WONDER IF ATTORNEY WOULD CALL THIS FALTS ADVERTISEMENTS & MISLEADING THE CONSUMERS IF WE FIND OUT YOU GUYS NEW ABOUT THIS GLITCH BEFORE HAND FIX THIS ALREADY..
dj easy jay 6:20 PM - 22 June, 2013
Quote:
SO WHATS THE SENCE OF THE TWO BIG WEELS IF HE DOSNT USE IT LOL !
dj easy jay 6:24 PM - 22 June, 2013
HES NOT USEING THE WHEELS BECAUSE THEERS A BUG IN SERATO DJ THAT CAUSES THE SOUND TO JUMP UP & DOWN WHEN YOU FADE & WHEN YOU USE THE FX BUTTON NEXT TO THE PADS NOTICE THE METERS & PAY ATTENTION TO FADER IT DOESN'T MOVE HE ONLY USES THE P FADERS STOP TRY TO SELL SOMETHING THATS NOT READY FOR CLUB SERATO I HAVE VCI 380 & ITS A PAPOER WIEGHT UNTIL YOU GUYS FIX THE LINEAR & PWOER GLITCH ..NUFF SAID
DvjUpset 9:16 PM - 22 June, 2013
Quote:
HES NOT USEING THE WHEELS BECAUSE THEERS A BUG IN SERATO DJ THAT CAUSES THE SOUND TO JUMP UP & DOWN WHEN YOU FADE & WHEN YOU USE THE FX BUTTON NEXT TO THE PADS NOTICE THE METERS & PAY ATTENTION TO FADER IT DOESN'T MOVE HE ONLY USES THE P FADERS STOP TRY TO SELL SOMETHING THATS NOT READY FOR CLUB SERATO I HAVE VCI 380 & ITS A PAPOER WIEGHT UNTIL YOU GUYS FIX THE LINEAR & PWOER GLITCH ..NUFF SAID

when i use serato dj that doesnt happen.... i have a issue with a fx but nothing more... check your vci better ;D!
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:08 AM - 23 June, 2013
Hey dj easy jay,

Maybe chill out with the caps for starters.. that isn't the reason I didn't use the fader. Can you link me to discussions about this bug you speak of?

If you are experiencing problems yourself its a lot more productive to create a help request about it in a help area rather than post up here.
dj easy jay 1:54 PM - 23 June, 2013
Quote:
Hey dj easy jay,

Maybe chill out with the caps for starters.. that isn't the reason I didn't use the fader. Can you link me to discussions about this bug you speak of?

If you are experiencing problems yourself its a lot more productive to create a help request about it in a help area rather than post up here.
dj easy jay 1:54 PM - 23 June, 2013
There is an issue with the crossfader 'Linear' and 'Power' switch in the Mixer tab of the Setup screen in Serato DJ 1.2. There are two distinct, but related issues as a result.

1. Every time you start a session in Serato DJ 1.2 with your controller connected (or re-connect your controller while keeping Serato DJ open), the 'Linear' and 'Power' switch toggles to the opposite option to which it was previously set.

2. The switch itself is also not reflecting the correct setting in Serato DJ. If you click on 'Linear', it shows that 'Power' is selected, when in fact 'Linear' has been selected and vice versa...
dj easy jay 1:56 PM - 23 June, 2013
What this means is that upon starting a new session, your crossfader will not behave as you left it at the end of the last session. Also, when you go into the Mixer tab of the Setup screen, the correct setting will not be shown in Serato DJ.

Therefore, if you are experiencing a significant volume drop with the crossfader halfway between decks, you are (accidentally) in 'Power' mode and need to click on 'Linear' to correct the situation. Even though Serato DJ will now show 'Power' as being selected, your click on 'Linear' will have registered and you are in fact in 'Linear' mode.

This issue primarily affects those who use a 'Slow' crossfader curve as a 'Fast' curve will not have a drop in volume regardless of whether 'Linear' or 'Power' is selected. We are working to have this fixed for an upcoming Serato DJ release... & I LIKE CAPS
dj easy jay 2:37 PM - 23 June, 2013
Martin C 8:48 AM - 20 June, 2013
Hey chndler ac,

We are always working on improving the software, and in fact the next version shouldn't be too far off. It will address some issues and, we will continue to address issues/bugs as much as we can in software releases beyond that.

If you have a specific issue that requires assistance, please start a help request in the Numark controller for Serato DJ help area, so we can help you. Similarly, if you come across a bug that you need to report, its important we know about it, so we can log it in our bug track system. The sooner we log it, the sooner we can onto investigating/fixing it.

I can also assure that our CEO regularly receives both positive and negative feedback that comes through the forum. The support do our best to pass on information from our forum to our product and management teams.

Cheers :)
Quote· Report· Permalink. I also like copy & paste. Fix this issue thank you
dj easy jay 2:38 PM - 23 June, 2013
That's why he as my using the faders
dj easy jay 3:54 PM - 23 June, 2013
That is why he is not using the fader
DvjUpset 4:07 PM - 23 June, 2013
wtf man! open a HELP IN THE FORUM! dont still make shit of spam please....
dj easy jay 7:02 PM - 23 June, 2013
Spam is spam this is Serato pulling a wool over our eyes. Don't market something thats that ready to be used..
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:59 AM - 25 June, 2013
Hey dj easy jay,

I believe you are talking about this, correct? serato.com

Its an annoying bug no doubt, and something we are working on in an update, but I don't think it makes the VCI-380 unusable, its not the reason why I didn't use the crossfader. It doesn't make the crossfader useless either, but yes you are correct, if someone wants to use the crossfader in the way they want, they will have to ensure they have followed the instructions in the FAQ above.

We put this up as a known issue FAQ as soon as it was reported to us, so I hardly see how we are pulling the wool over anyones eyes. Like I said, we are working on fixing the issue, but for the meantime there are few options.

- Make sure to adjust your settings in each session
- Wait for an update of Serato DJ that fixes the issue
- Use ITCH 2.2.2 which does not have the issue.

Its not necessary to post your message in several areas, as I said we are aware of it, but if you require additional help with this issue, or anything help, simply make a help request :)

serato.com

Thanks.
Lindsey Tantrum 9:31 PM - 27 June, 2013
I love my Vestax itch, and practise on it most nights. I can do a much better video to showcase the VCI-380. www.facebook.com
Please Vestax I need an upgrade. xxx
DvjUpset 11:23 PM - 27 June, 2013
damn lindsay :l you rocks! i mix with my vci 380 and the vfx 1, but you make a sweets scratch´s :o
Lindsey Tantrum 12:55 PM - 29 June, 2013
Yay, cheers so much DvjUpset, I've been practising for a couple of years on it. Think I practised too much though, and my right job wheel no longer scratches. : ( If anyone knows any contact details for someone that does vestax itch promotions, please get in touch. Lindseycanscratch@hotmail.com.
Credenza 2:49 PM - 30 June, 2013
Hi Martin,

I wanted to know if the white faceplates for the VCI-380 are available to buy. I love the look, but could only find the black VCI-380 and purchased that for my gigs. I wouldn't mind trying to get it from an international distributor or straight from Vestax.
DvjUpset 6:37 PM - 30 June, 2013
Quote:

I wanted to know if the white faceplates for the VCI-380 are available to buy. I love the look, but could only find the black VCI-380 and purchased that for my gigs. I wouldn't mind trying to get it from an international distributor or straight from Vestax.

+1
Serato, Support
Martin C 5:20 AM - 1 July, 2013
Hey Credenza,

Unfortunately I don't know much about the availability of those faceplates. I would definitely recommend getting in touch with Vestax if you are interested though: help.vestax.co.jp
Littles 2:28 PM - 14 July, 2013
Watchwww.youtube.com

a pretty DOPE SET with VCI380+Turntable combo!. DJ RS1 check it out! live drumming and scratch
DvjUpset 1:33 AM - 23 July, 2013
Damn good RS1!
dj_Getafix 11:19 PM - 6 August, 2013
What's the deal with getting decksavers for my VCI-300?
Is there anywhere in NZ that carry them?
Serato, Support
Martin C 3:07 AM - 7 August, 2013
Hey dj_Getafix, not too sure to be honest! Where are you located?

Have you tried getting in touch with either the Rock Shop or Mix Foundation in Auckland?
dj_Getafix 2:49 PM - 11 August, 2013
nah I'm in nelson, and we have rockshop here. But this is a software issue not a hardware one. Cause when I play thru Scratch Live I have the same issue when tryin to upload the playlist afterward.
And the history is accurate etc but just won't perform that one function
dj_Getafix 2:52 PM - 11 August, 2013
Ah crap. Sorry thought this was r)eply to software issue. It's late and I'm not payin nuff attention.
But yeah rockshop not have any at all and haven't tried mix foundation but will hit them up.
Chur
Sorry for confusion. (but hoping my software issue gets some attention soon)
Serato, Support
Martin C 11:09 PM - 11 August, 2013
No worries mate, Jamie will continue to help you out in your help request regarding the playlist issue :)