Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Getting help from the Serato Community

1:42 AM, 11 May 2013
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Faizendub 9:18 AM - 14 May, 2013
I am interested in Beta Testing for Serato DJ, I am an IT Professional and work on my music in my spare time lately all the time which is cool. I have good hardware and can test and give specific feedback, error codes, and I can troubleshoot specific errors/problems and glitches I do it at work so its routine and I can keep things confidential, if you guys are looking for testers, I can e-mail info hardware spec and what Controllers I have.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 10:34 PM - 14 May, 2013
Quote:
The best way to become a private beta tester is to stay active in the public beta areas. Providing good feedback, writing clear and detailed bug reports and helping others are some of the ways you can be selected as a private beta tester.

:)

Get active in the next public beta Faizendub. That's the best way! Keep an eye out on FB/Twitter/Newsletter for news.
Faizendub 3:06 PM - 15 May, 2013
Will do! I really appreciate all the hard work I know you guys put into everything and know how frustrating it can be, part of being involved in any community music, IT, whatever is sharing ideas and helping one another so everyone succeeds and enjoys.
dj-freestyle 10:48 PM - 15 May, 2013
Faiz, just help people random and they watch that. I try to help as much as I can and they notice
DJ Zewolfy 2:13 PM - 26 May, 2013
It would be great if you authorize me to become a beta tester. I love Serato and if i can do something in order to stay the best dj software i will do it ;)
Djreggieregg(TM) 12:38 AM - 1 June, 2013
I would love to become a beta tester, I love serato!
the best of all dj softwares! don't have to carry vinly
I love it!
akisvasileioy@hotmail.com 8:41 AM - 25 July, 2013
GOODMORNING FROM GREECE!I HAVE THE NUMARK N4 CONSOLE AND I TRY TO GET ACTIVATED HOW THE GREEN LIGHT , LIGHTS IN NUMBERS OF AUTOMATIC LOOPS, WHILE Mix! THAT IS, WHILE PLAYING THE SONG AND I WANT TO DO LOOP THERE IS NO BUTTON TO TURN ON THE GREEN LIGHT UP TO NUMBERS (2 -4 -8) ETC! can help me to fix it;; THE GREEN LIGHT LIGHT ONLY WITH THE MOUSE,AND there is no corresponding button on the N4!!!!!Thanks a lot!
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:39 AM - 25 July, 2013
Hey akisvasileioy@hotmail.com,

As it is explained in the Blogpost:

Quote:
The fastest way to get help with your Serato software or supported hardware is to create a Help Request.

To create a help request, simply go to the Support & Downloads page then choose the software you are using and select "Get Help".

For some software, you will then be required to select the controller you are currently using and click on the "Need More Help" button before being taken to a support page which lists any known issues/workarounds, FAQs, and allows you to access a truck load of handy articles.

If you still require assistance and haven't found the answer you were looking for, select the "Request Support" button on the right hand side of the page to create a help request.
b.cook571@gmail.com 11:30 PM - 18 October, 2013
need help trying to install serato dj
dlitle 4:29 AM - 5 December, 2013
I have waited 4 days for Serato to answer my help request. So if you got a problem, go get a drink, turn on a movie, and get ready to feel ignored.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 2:46 AM - 22 September, 2014
I am here on this part of the forums because Michael sent us over at SCVCG a wall of Icons and he included this link..... Something about participating in public betas..... Or something of that sort........ Which I do....... So......

Where are my Icons..... There is like a whole wall of them in your vault!!!!
Serato, Support
Martin C 2:52 AM - 22 September, 2014
Hi Mighty Dragon Sounds,

The picture of the vinyl vault was unrelated to the topic. It was more about saying, if people are interesting being part of a private beta group - getting stuck into public beta is the best way to do that. Its explained in further detail here at the bottom: serato.com

I hope to see you in the next one! :)
Mighty Dragon Sounds 5:58 AM - 22 September, 2014
Quote:
Hi Mighty Dragon Sounds,

The picture of the vinyl vault was unrelated to the topic. It was more about saying, if people are interesting being part of a private beta group - getting stuck into public beta is the best way to do that. Its explained in further detail here at the bottom: serato.com

I hope to see you in the next one! :)

Right on!!!!!! :-)