Numark NS7 & NSFX, Mixdeck, Mixdeck Express, Pioneer DDJ-S1 and Vestax VCI-380 Support
The NS7*, Mixdeck**, Mixdeck Express**, DDJ-S1* and VCI-380* are now supported as Serato DJ controllers. The NSFX is also supported as an FX contoller. When activated, it offers the following:
- Great new FX Powered by iZotope including: Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, High Pass Filter (HPF), Low Pass Filter (LPF) and Combo HP/LP Filter
- Multi FX and Single FX mode.
- MIDI mapping
- More Cue Points: set and trigger up to 8 Cue Points Looping:
- Manual, Auto and Loop Rolls are all available
- Sync and Auto Tempo Matching
- Crates and Smart Crates
- SP-6 Sample Player
- Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro and iTunes Music Libraries
- Support for whitelabel.net Files
- Support for Serato Video
* Serato DJ license not required for NS7, DDJ-S1 and VCI-380 owners.
** Requires purchase and activation of Serato DJ License.
*** Recording not supported with the Mixdeck and Mixdeck Express.
Serato DJ Free 14 Day Trial
Serato DJ Intro users are now able to trial Serato DJ for 14 days for free! Experience the full functionality and power of Serato DJ with your supported Serato DJ Intro controller at no cost.
Multi FX Mode
The new Multi FX Mode allows easy control and extra creativity when using Serato DJ's FX powered by iZotope. Multi FX Mode allows you to select up to three effects per FX bank with each FX controlled by one parameter, the FX Depth. The effects in each FX bank are chained, so one effect feeds into the next, and the beats multiplier is applied to all effects in each unit. Both units can be assigned to the same channel, allowing up to six effects to be used per channel!The same effects available in Single FX Mode are available in Multi FX Mode, as well some new additional presets.
- View mode no longer changes to Library view mode when the Online Panel is open.
- "Hardware Disconnected" message in offline mode has been changed to reflect if a supported Serato DJ Intro controller is connected but not licensed, or if an unsupported Serato DJ Intro controller is connected.
- Fixed audio dropout when engaging any FX which are assigned to a channel that isn't master.
- Fixed bug where keyboard shortcuts wouldn't trigger the SP6 if the SP6 panel was closed.
- Fixed VCI-400 master level LEDs not working.
- Fixed incorrect mapping on NS6 of Library push knob. It now toggles between Library, Crates and whatever Area panel is open.
- Fixed bug on NS6 where Loop On/Off button would turn on a new auto loop in manual loop mode.
- Fixed bug on NS6 where double tapping of the Load button didn't perform an instant double. Fixed bug on NS6 where Booth Output would only work if Master Output was turned up.
- Fixed NS6 channel metering not working.
- Fixed split cue on the NS6 not working.
- Fixed broken FX control lighting on NS6.
- Fixed bug when adjusting a beatgrid using controller platter would also scrub the loaded track.
- Fixed bug where redundant grey space was drawn on GUI when resizing waveforms.
- Fixed crash on Windows when using multiple delays/echoes in the FX unit.
- Fixed bug where the tool tips were semi transparent.
- Fixed bug where triggering a cue point using the keyboard short cuts would also change the library sort order.
- Fixed misaligned decimal point on virtual decks at 100 bpm.
- Fixed bug where no error message was shown in the Slicer modes for tracks without beatgrids.