Serato DJ 1.1.0 Release Notes
Numark Mixtrack Pro, Pioneer DDJ ERGO and Denon DJ MC2000 Support
The Mixtrack Pro, ERGO and MC2000 are now supported as Serato DJ controllers*. When activated, it offers the following:
- Great new FX Powered by iZotope including: Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, High Pass Filter (HPF), Low Pass Filter (LPF), Combo HP/LP Filter.
- MIDI mapping.
- More Cue Points: set and trigger up to 8 Cue Points.
- Looping: Manual, Auto and Loop Rolls are all available.
- Sync and Auto Tempo Matching.
- Crates and Smart Crates.
- SP-6 Sample Player.
- Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro and iTunes Music Libraries.
- Support for whitelabel.net Files
- Support for Serato Video.
* Requires purchase and activation of Serato DJ License.
Pioneer DDJ-SX Updates
- Stutter Play - Shift + Play on the DDJ-SX now activates stutter play.
- Reloop/Exit button on the DDJ-SX (Shift+Out) now either reloops when the loop is inactive, or exits the loop when the loop is in progress.
- FX parameter buttons now light when controlling an on/off parameter.
- DDJ-SX decks are now displayed as 1, 2, 3 or 4, not L or R, in the History panel.
- Fixed tap tempo not working on a deck with no track loaded.
- Fixed crash on exit after analyzing files.
- Master Gain trim control now has a +/-12dB range.
- Reloop button on the GUI now retriggers the loop for every hit of that button.