Serato is proud to announce the launch of Serato DJ 1.1.2, an update to our newest DJ software for professional DJs.
Ensure you have the latest available drivers AND firmware updates, which may be required in order to be compatible with Serato DJ.
What's new in Serato DJ 1.1.2?
- Autoplay: When enabled, Serato DJ will play continuously through your library or selected crate.
- Active Deck Display: Active decks are now always displayed in two deck view modes for four deck controllers.
- Bug and Stability Fixes: 1.1.2 comes with added performance optimization and stability fixes. Check the release notes below for further details.
Added Numark NS6, Vestax VCI‑400 and Pioneer DDJ‑WeGO Support
The Numark NS6, Vestax VCI‑400 and Pioneer DDJ‑WeGO are now supported as Serato DJ controllers. When activated, these controllers offer the following features in Serato DJ :
- Great new FX Powered by iZotope including: Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, High Pass Filter (HPF), Low Pass Filter (LPF) and Combo HP/LP Filter
- MIDI Mapping
- Brand New User Interface that looks amazing, is simple to use
- More Cue Points, set and trigger up to 8 cue points
- Mic/Aux Support
- Looping: Manual, Auto and Loop Rolls are all available
- Sync and Auto Tempo Matching, less time beat matching, more time to get creative
- Crates and Smart Crates
- SP-6 Sample Player
- Colored Waveforms
- Plug-and-Play Connectivity
- Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro and iTunes Music Libraries
- Support for whitelabel.net Files
- Support for Serato Video
- Four Deck Mixing1
- Channel Fader Start2
- Slip mode3
Additional features exclusive to the Pioneer DDJ-SX:
- Velocity Mode
- Dual Deck Mode
1 [Numark NS6, Pioneer DDJ-ERGO, Pioneer DDJ‑WeGO, Reloop Terminal Mix 2, Reloop Terminal Mix 4 and Vestax VCI‑400]
2 [Reloop Terminal Mix 2, Reloop Terminal Mix 4 and Pioneer DDJ-SX]
3 [Pioneer DDJ-SX and Vestax VCI-400]
Serato DJ 1.1.2 supports the following controllers:
- Denon DJ MC2000
- Numark MixTrack Pro
- Numark MixTrack Pro II
- Numark NS6
- Pioneer DDJ‑ERGO
- Pioneer DDJ‑SX
- Pioneer DDJ‑WeGO
- Reloop Terminal Mix 4
- Reloop Terminal Mix 2
- Vestax VCI‑400
Read the full Release Notes for Serato DJ 1.1.2.
Please Note: Currently we do not support Windows 8 or AMD processors.
|Operating System 1||
Mac OS X 10.6.8+
Core 2 Duo:
2.0GHz 32 bit
2.4GHz 64 bit
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720|
32 bit: 2 GB
64 bit: 4 GB
|USB||Available USB 2.0 port|
1 Read more for operating system compatibility information.