Serato DJ 1.1.1 Release Notes
Numark Mixtrack Pro II, Reloop Terminal Mix 2 and Terminal Mix 4 Support
The Mixtrack Pro II, Terminal Mix 2 and Terminal Mix 4 are now supported as Serato DJ controllers*. When activated, these controllers offer the following:
- Great new FX Powered by iZotope including: Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, High Pass Filter (HPF), Low Pass Filter (LPF), Combo HP/LP Filter.
- MIDI mapping.
- More Cue Points: set and trigger up to 8 Cue Points.
- Looping: Manual, Auto and Loop Rolls are all available.
- Sync and Auto Tempo Matching.
- Crates and Smart Crates.
- SP-6 Sample Player.
- Channel Fader Start.
- Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro and iTunes Music Libraries.
- Support for whitelabel.net Files
- Support for Serato Video.
* Requires purchase and activation of Serato DJ License.
Pioneer DDJ-SX Updates
- Added Previous Track function to Shift + Cue button.
- Removed SP-6 bank select buttons on pads 7 & 8 in Sampler mode.
Pioneer DDJ-ERGO Updates
- Updated the ERGO initialization.
- Fixed platter move mapping on deck 4.
- Pads now flash in Sampler mode when playing, and are lit when loaded (for supported controllers).