Serato is proud to announce the launch of Serato DJ 1.1, an update to our newest DJ software for professional DJs.
Pioneer DDJ-SX Users: Please read this before downloading Serato DJ 1.1.0
Numark Mixtrack Pro, Pioneer DDJ ERGO and Denon DJ MC2000 Support
The Mixtrack Pro, ERGO and MC2000 are now supported as Serato DJ controllers. When activated, it offers the following:
New Features in Serato DJ
- Great new FX Powered by iZotope including: Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, High Pass Filter (HPF), Low Pass Filter (LPF), Combo HP/LP Filter.
- MIDI Mapping
- Brand New User Interface that looks amazing, is simple to use.
- More Cue Points, set and trigger up to 8 cue points.
- Four Deck Mixing
- Velocity Mode
- Dual Deck Mode
- Channel Fader Start
As well as
- Looping: Manual, Auto and Loop Rolls are all available
- Sync and Auto Tempo Matching, less time beat matching, more time to get creative.
- Crates and Smart Crates
- SP-6 Sample Player
- Colored Waveforms
- Plug-and-Play Connectivity
- Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro and iTunes Music Libraries
- Support for whitelabel.net Files
- Support for Serato Video
- Slip Mode*
* These features are exclusive to the Pioneer DDJ-SX.
Serato DJ 1.1 supports the following controllers: