Serato DJ Intro is a new software designed for people who love music. Serato DJ Intro allows for traditional two deck mixing of digital music files from a computer.
NOTE: Ensure you have the latest available drivers AND firmware updates, which may be required in order to be compatible with Serato DJ Intro.
Features in Serato DJ Intro 1.1.0
- Two tracks can be mixed simultaneously using traditional DJ controls - scratch, nudge, pitch bend, EQ
- Serato Sync locks tracks together for seamless grooves
- Serato Crates make audio file management easy.
- Advanced iTunes integration
- Cue points allow you to quickly access specific parts of songs
- Loops repeat selected sections
- DJ-FX will enhance any DJ set, delay, filter and reverb, three FX chainable for each deck
- Sample Player can play up to four short samples, audio loops, sound effects or full length tracks in addition to the two tracks you’re mixing
Serato DJ Intro 1.1.0 supports the following controllers:
- Denon DJ MC2000
- Numark MixDeck
- Numark MixDeck Express
- Numark MixTrack Pro
- Numark MixTrack Pro II
- Numark N4
- Numark MixDeck Quad
- Pioneer DDJ-ERGO
- Reloop Terminal Mix 4
- Reloop Terminal Mix 2
- Vestax Typhoon
- Vestax VCI-100 Mk II
- Vestax VCI-400 *
* Some Vestax VCI-400's may require a firware upgrade to function correctly with Serato DJ Intro. Read this FAQ for more information.
More information about Serato DJ Intro controllers