Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs, producers and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and us them on a regular basis.
A new opportunity has opened up within our team and we are now looking for a music lover and savvy social media user, to join Serato as a Social Media Assistant.
We need someone who can provide help us grow and support Serato’s social media communities, with the aim of improving brand awareness, community engagement and customer loyalty.
Attitude is everything in this role. We're looking for someone who will roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
Here’s a highlight of some of the duties:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Social Media Coordinator to implement Serato’s social media and content strategy.
- Actively manage Serato’s social media communities across all channels where Serato has a presence.
- Proactively curate third party content that represents our core brand values.
- Look for and evaluate opportunities to grow awareness of new Serato products in social media.
- Actively respond to and manage communities of people using Serato’s products on social media.
- Be the voice of Serato in Serato fan communities.
- Ensure Serato’s tone of voice and brand is represented well at all times.
Essential skills we are looking for:
- Excellent communicator
- Deep knowledge of DJ culture
- Serato product knowledge
- Some Social Media and Digital Marketing experience would be advantageous, but not necessary.
- Excellent copywriter
- Excellent knowledge of musical genres
- Some data analysis experience would also be advantageous, but not necessary.
At Serato our culture is of the utmost importance, and so finding someone who can also integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is more important than ticking all the boxes. If you love software and music, and want to work in a high performing team at a company with a great culture, this could be the role for you.
Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted