Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, DJ Snake, Major Lazer and Mix Master Mike (of the Beastie Boys) love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
Based in central Auckland, We have opportunities from a Junior/Graduate level through Intermediate to Senior level at present with salary and expectations of experience of course adjusted accordingly. Juniors who lack the specific experience mentioned below or applicants lacking the academic requirement will need to be exceptional in other ways to be considered for this role.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong programming knowledge - ideally including C++
- Programming experience ideally in a real environment ideally with multi-threaded, high performance, application development
- A degree in computer science or related field
- Availability and right to work in Auckland
It would be great if you also have one or more of these:
- Experience in audio-visual application programming
- Cross-platform application development with Windows and macOS. Any experience using 3rd party frameworks such as Qt, Boost, Juce would be beneficial
- UI development and/or Open GL experience
- Experience with DSP
- Experience with backend db integration, SQL
- Experience as a musician, producer or DJ
At Serato our culture is highly prized and so finding someone who will integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is more important than ticking all the boxes.
If you're experienced, love software and music and want to contribute to a high performing team at a company with a great culture this could be the role for you.
You can see anonymous reviews (4.9/5.0 rating so far) from employees at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Serato-Reviews-E611644.htm