We are always on the look-out for developers who bring a wealth of experience with them. A software development role within Serato involves working in a small agile team to help shape and implement our core products.
We have fixed term opportunities for a 9 month period at intermediate through to senior level at present.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong programming knowledge - ideally including C++
- Commercial experience with multi-threaded, high performance, application development (Intermediate to Senior level)
- A degree in computer science or related field
It would be great if you also have one or more of these:
- Experience in audio-visual application programming
- Cross-platform application development with Windows and OSX. Any experience using 3rd party frameworks such as Qt, Boost would be beneficial
- UI development and/or Open GL experience
- Experience with DSP
- Experience with back end db integration, SQL
- Experience as a musician, producer or DJ
At Serato our culture is highly prized and so finding someone who will integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving, is more important than ticking all the boxes. If you're an experienced and passionate software developer, love music and want to work in a high performing team at a company with a great culture this could be the role for you.
You can see anonymous reviews from employees at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Serato-Reviews-E611644.htm