Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs, producers and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, A-Trak, Snoop Dogg, and DJ Snake love our products and use them on a regular basis.
We are based in central Auckland and are currently looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our team. A Customer Support Agent role within Serato involves providing support and expertise, so that using Serato products is as stress-free as possible.
You will be working with a small team of people dedicated to providing the strong customer support that Serato is known for, and as such, must be able to work a rotating shift schedule to best assist our customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have
- The ability to respond to, and help customers in an attentive and polite fashion
- An appropriate, concise and personable writing style
- The skills to deliver accurate and clear information in documentation and customer support
- A drive to stay ahead of the curve; researching and practicing using new equipment/technologies
Responsibilities will include
- Assisting other team members with support related issues
- Assisting other departments with support related issues
- Maintaining a positive outlook
- Remaining composed under duress
- Monitoring user satisfaction and reporting any findings to Team Lead and Support Operations Manager
- Monitoring and filtering customer opinions, feedback, and information relevant to Support or other teams
- Confidently and positively engaging with our customers via various social media platforms
Experience & knowledge should consist of a mix of
- Customer support experience
- General computer and audio knowledge
- Serato product knowledge (DJ & Music Production)