Serato Video 1.1 Release Notes
25 September, 2012
- New 'Spin' transition.
- Fixed the smudge transition so that it doesn't draw artifacts over the clear space when media treatment is set to preserve.
- Fixed the melt shader so that it doesn't stretch videos when transitioning between a 4:3 and a 16:9 video when media treatment is set to preserve.
- Fixed the swap transition so that for all media treatment settings, a full left or right cross fader will not show the opposing video.
- Dedicated Video View*
- Delay Compensation*
- Auto Transitions*
- Media Crate*
* Only applicable with latest versions of Scratch Live (2.4.3) and ITCH (2.2.2).
- Added the missing False Color effect to the automatically generated effects_list.xml
- The Serato Video Image effect 'size' param is now saved and loaded to and from xml.
- Fixed bug where auto cross fading from left to right would get stuck at zero when the auto cross fade speed is slow.
- Adjusted the auto cross fade speed so that the low-mid-high speeds at 10 secs-4.4 secs-super fast. The mid is a little faster than VSL 1.2.
- Fixed a bug where the auto fader couldn't fade hard left.
- The selected Serato Video effect slot now has a white border when using the Rane TTM 57.
- The Serato Video upfaders now default to full and the cross fader to half way when using a sound card with no faders (Rane SL1, SL2, SL3 SL4).
- Updated the Serato Video effect slot ON/OFF buttons to have just 'ON' but with different colours to represent state.
- Fixed bug where unassociating a video file whose stated path no longer exists (i.e. the video file has been moved) causes a hang.