Scratch Live 2.1 Manual
Mixing With One Turntable or CD Player
This single turntable technique allows you to mix as if you had two turntables, using just one. If one of your turntables is not performing properly, or if you only have one available, you will be able to continue to mix the way you are used to.
The following is a step-by-step description of how to perform a mix using only your right turntable or CDJ with the instant doubles feature.
Instant Double Setup Menu Settings
Go to the setup menu, click on the playback tab.
Make sure “instant doubles” is checked, and “lock playing deck” is unchecked.
- Load a track onto the right deck in Scratch Live and play as usual.
- Put the left hand deck into int mode.
- Load the same song you have playing on the right deck onto the left deck. The track on the left will start playing from the same point and at the same pitch as the right deck
- You can now quickly slide the cross fader over to the left deck.
- Your right deck is now free to load up a new song ready to mix in.
SEE INSTANT DOUBLES FOR MORE INFORMATION.
SEE LOCK PLAYING DECK FOR MORE INFORMATION.