New Serato Video for Scratch Live and ITCHPosted on 17 January, 2012
Serato are proud to announce Serato Video, a brand new plug in for Scratch Live and ITCH that allows DJs to playback, scratch and mix video files using turntables, CDJs or supported controllers.
Based upon Video-SL, the popular plug-in for vinyl emulation software Scratch Live, Serato Video will offer support for both Scratch Live and ITCH, giving DJs more flexibility than ever.
- Add video clips to your Scratch Live or ITCH performance.
- View loaded clips and output from your computer.
- Manipulate playback with Serato control records, CDs or with your ITCH controller of choice.
- Use built in transitions and effects including text and image effects.
- Enrich your set with audio responsive effects, including bass zoom and splits, that are controlled by analyzing the music signal.
- Preview and manage video files in both the ITCH and Scratch Live offline players.
- Use Video Instant Doubles to play the same video and effects on a second deck.
- Store effects within each video file for instant recall.
- Setup different output configurations (Output Only, L/R prefader or all 3 outputs) for greater flexibility when video mixing externally.
- Utilize 3rd party controllers with Serato Video’s MIDI control in Scratch Live.
Already own Serato Video-SL? No problems! Serato Video is a FREE upgrade for existing Video-SL customers.
Serato Video will be available to purchase for US$149 in March 2012.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Serato.