Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Mix Master Mike (of the Beastie Boys) love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
We are based in central Auckland and are currently looking for a number of experienced OO developers to join our team. A software development role within Serato involves working in a small scrum team to help shape and implement our core products.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A working knowledge of C++ ( however experience with other, similar, OO languages (Java, C#, Objective-C) will be considered
- Commercial experience with real-time multi-threaded application development
- A solid understanding of computer science and design patterns
- Great communication skills.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
Highly desirable experience would also include:
- Experience with complex audio processing applications.
- Cross platform application development with Windows and OSX. Any experience using cross platform frameworks such as Qt would be beneficial.
- 2D and/or 3D UI development.
- iOS application development.
- An understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience as a DJ or musician.
Whats in it for you?
The opportunity to work for a home grown New Zealand company that is very successful in the global market. We are growing in size but have managed to maintain our non-corporate, music loving culture.
Remuneration will be based upon experience.
Like the sound of this?
Then send us your CV and cover letter