Rane TTM 57SL
Combines all the performance and features of the Rane TTM 56 with Scratch Live software and also includes internal effects with six stereo insert points.
- Inputs for a combination of digital and analog sources.
- Plug and play connectivity with Serato Scratch Live, so there’s no need to wire in an interface.
- Scratch Live Control Surface to navigate through the library, load tracks, trigger cues and loops and control effects all from the mixer’s control panel.
- Simple mix record function allowing you to record your DJ mixes with a click of a mouse.
- A range of advanced on-board hardware effects to enhance your mixing, with professional studio-quality sound.
- Input Gain, Left / Right Pan controls, and 3-band full-cut EQ with kill switches.
- Mic input with level and EQ controls.
- Rane's patented magnetic faders for the fastest and most accurate response, and durable performance.
- 1⁄4” and 3.5 mm headphone outputs.
- RCA, TRS & XLR outputs, each with dedicated level controls.
Analog Inputs: 4 Stereo, Unbalanced RCA jacks:
- Phono or line level input
- Phono Response: RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max input: 133 mV
- Input Impedance: 47.5k Ω, 200 pF
- Line Gain: +15 dB to off @ 1 kHz
- Auxiliary Input: Stereo Unbalanced RCA jacks
- Gain: Off to +6 dB
- FlexFX Return: Stereo Unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
- FlexFX Send: Stereo Unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack
Mic Input: Active Balanced: 1/4" TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) phone jack
- Input Impedance: 511Ω, each leg to ground
- Gain: 50 dB 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 30 to 20 kHz +0, -3 dB, max gain
- CMMR: >40 dB 1 kHz, max gain
- S/N: 76 dB Re 0 dBFS, max gain, 20 kHz BW
- Tone Controls: 2-Band
Master/Booth Outputs: Stereo balanced XLR/TRS jacks
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz to 20 kHz +0, -3 dB
- THD+N: < 0.005% re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- S/N (balanced output): 102 dB re 0 dBFS, A-weighted
- Auxiliary Output: Stereo Unbalanced RCA jacks
- Maximum Input (all inputs): 4Vrms
- Maximum balanced output (main and booth): 8Vrms
- Maximum unbalanced output (FlexFx and AUX): 4Vrms
- Mixer digital audio: 24-bit, 44.1 kHz, 102 dB dynamic range
- USB digital audio: 16-bit, 44.1 kHz, 102 dB dynamic range
- Crosstalk: -75 dB re 0 dBFS, 1 kHz
- Agency Listing: UL/cUL/CE
- Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- USB Power: Mixer is self-powered.
Unit: Size: 13.3"H x 10"W x 3"D (33.8 x 25.4 x 7.7 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 lb (3.8 kg)
Unit: Shipping Size: 7.75"H x 12.75"W x 19.25"D (19.7 x 32.5 x 49 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)