DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Kueit Software for dj drops, jingles

djbigmark 11:37 AM - 21 August, 2008
visit www.kueit.com

software that works, use it for dj drops and jingles

KueIt Pro & KueIt Lite


Mixcity Inc.’s KueIt gives you the ability to access 310 audio clips for instant simultaneous playback at the touch of your fingertips. It's as easy as a simple keyboard key stroke or the click of your mouse. Create and store your own library of music clips, sound effects and jingles with ease. KueIt’s user-friendly interface allows you to access audio files quickly, making it easy to create your own custom user profile in minutes. KueIt is the only software on the market capable of giving you truly instant seamless playback of as many as 310 audio files played simultaneously from one computer.

Play files with zero delay. Easily adjust your audio file in point with non-destructive editing. Play a variety of different audio file types from MP3s to high quality audio WAV files. Easily change the gain of your files independently from one another. There’s no longer a need to record, load, or transfer files to a separate hardware sampler device. KueIt’s functions allow you to play directly from the audio files already loaded on your computer.

KueIt allows you to have extreme flexibility. Install it to a laptop for use while on the road, or install it on a desktop computer in your studio or control room. Either way, KueIt gives you the ability to be extremely creative with instant playback of top quality audio files. There are virtually no size or length limitations to the audio files that KueIt will play. KueIt is only limited by the amount of hard drive and memory space available in your computer. This gives you the flexibility to grow. Don’t allow yourself to be hampered by a hardware device with limited audio storage space.
DJ SHY 2:28 PM - 21 August, 2008
wow...nice little program...hmm $249??...
Audio1 3:08 PM - 21 August, 2008
^^ I like how the program works alot. The pricing has me somewhat concerned. Lite version is 99, pro is like 249. Well see. I might cop the Lite to test it out and possibly upgrade if its worth it.
djknyce 3:40 PM - 21 August, 2008
i like it but 249 is gonna kill me.
DJ Czar 3:42 PM - 21 August, 2008
I just got an email about this one. Good idea, but the pricing is a little extreme... You can get a serato box for for almost that much! I think the pro should be $99, the lite something like $29... It's just a simple audio player with a "hands on" interface. Also, I assume it uses the laptop's built in sound output (the website doesn't mention this anywhere though), so I'd be a little concerned about plugging that into my mixer. The analog audio out of a computer is never as "clean" as an external interface, there's just too much electrical interference going on. Even if you're just playing vocal drops, the extra noise can still color your whole mix since the input is always on.

We need something like this build into SL to take advantage of the SL1 and 57SL audio quality! Maybe these guys can develop a plugin? Has this ever been suggested?
Audio1 3:49 PM - 21 August, 2008
I was wondering myself how it would work on a system and yes, They dont explain that at all on the website. I know alot of my jungle/drum&bass homies have been running drops/samples using Ableton Live while mixing with Serato.
DJ SHY 6:17 PM - 21 August, 2008
whats the difference between that and Soundbyte...its only $39
www.blackcatsystems.com

i guess the intuitiveness and details that kue it has is unique and worth the extra $$..but not that much...
G-man NYC 10:23 PM - 21 August, 2008
Something like this should be implemented in Serato so that hot keys aren't overlapping or competing between the 2 programs. If you watch the demo video when Vince says you can use global hot keys to run kueit in the background you can see when he presses the key to trigger the effect that Serato is also being affected by whatever that key press was.

Another reason serato should implement this into SSL is because those of us who use TTM57's and have the AUX button set-up to trigger effects can't plug anything into the aux channel unless we want the effect to run over everything. Also, as Czar said the quality of the headphone jack doesn't quite cut it.

There's a free software sampler that someone made on this forum that does the basics. Check it here:
scratchlive.net
dj skinnyjimmy 5:44 PM - 22 August, 2008
Quote:
Something like this should be implemented in Serato so that hot keys aren't overlapping or competing between the 2 programs. If you watch the demo video when Vince says you can use global hot keys to run kueit in the background you can see when he presses the key to trigger the effect that Serato is also being affected by whatever that key press was.


as for global hot keys you can just set the option in serato to playback keys use shift so it wont mess with your kue points.. (u just hit shift and the button in serato easy)ive been beta testing this program for a few months and its on the money... so many new possibilities
no delay and there is a lot more to come..

i can remember a time when serato was expensive and i didnt buy it because i new final scratch sucked... 2 years later and about 2k on records my friend got serato and i was kicking myself in the ***** for wasting all that money on wax.

long story short cop it you wont be disappointed
djamandad87 5:44 AM - 23 August, 2008
i just saw that on complex magazines website they did an article on it.......

www.complex.com
Dj BuddyLove 10:57 AM - 23 August, 2008
seems like a nice program..but $249.00 is way to expensive..
$100.00/$150.00 seems more resonable.

also curious is it midi compatible & dose it have individual pitch adjusts??
djallstyle 8:48 PM - 26 August, 2008
I agree with price being entirely too much!!! It's funny I posted a similar comment on their website & it was conveniently deleted. The potential for the progarm is great & it beats bringing a sampler out, however this price is completely unreal. Get real Kue it people & at least make some good money before you become the most popular torrent download for djs. You've been warned!!
Audio1 9:38 PM - 26 August, 2008
hahahah!
Dj BuddyLove 10:57 AM - 27 August, 2008
+1
hahahaha!
LightsOut06 5:30 PM - 27 August, 2008
this shit should come with Serato...
DjWoody 7:37 PM - 27 August, 2008
THIS ONE IS FREE!!!
mac.softpedia.com

And it even lets you play multiple jingles at the same time, adjust volume, select your output source, etc.

Enjoy!
- Woody
Rebelguy 8:15 PM - 27 August, 2008
Here is one that we use at the different stations in San Francisco.

www.bsiusa.com
Steve Dub. 8:40 PM - 27 August, 2008
Do those programs let you trigger the drops in the background?? That's my main concern, I started to use alphabet soup but got tired of having to switch back and forth between that and serato.
dj skinnyjimmy 10:07 PM - 27 August, 2008
that one costs $199 dollars someone please complain haha

and it looks like doo doo cakes
dj skinnyjimmy 10:10 PM - 27 August, 2008
Quote:
Do those programs let you trigger the drops in the background?? That's my main concern, I started to use alphabet soup but got tired of having to switch back and forth between that and serato.


kueit has global hot keys so you dont have to switch back and forth
Steve Dub. 6:42 PM - 28 August, 2008
Not kueit jimmy, I'm talking about the other programs, only an insane person would pay that much for kueit!!!
DjWoody 7:15 PM - 28 August, 2008
There's programs out there that let you assign GLOBAL HOT KEYS to any software in your computer. I've seen some that are free or very low cost.

I really like DROPSICLE. I tried it last night and it worked perfect. Now, I'm gonna look for an app to assign global hot keys to it, than I'll be set!!!
Audio1 7:41 PM - 28 August, 2008
I think KueIt is cool and looks great. It seems to work great without really being put to the test outside of the In-House BETA testers. The price is the real issue and its a kinda sad that people have voiced concern (people I know) on the KueIt site only to either get slammed by the KieIt staff or just have their comments removed from the forums. That is not customer service and surely not a proper way to introduce your product to a demanding DJ audience and clientele.

We all as DJ's strive to push the best music out to the crowds and are always happy to test out new technologies and applications as they come out. As you can see, People will go to great lengths to spend less, with the tight economy and everyone watching how much they spend. You might as well by an SP sampler for that price. Hell, Some people have even warned you that they will hack your program and run it for free. Point being. Take the high road, No need to be confrontational and deliver a more reasonable price. Respect.
Steve Dub. 8:22 PM - 28 August, 2008
Yeah what he said lol.

The thing is, this program doesn't seem to do much more than other programs out there that are FREE.
Dj BuddyLove 8:22 PM - 28 August, 2008
im with Audio1 :)

im happier using abeltonLIVE as my sampler more control & features.

screw $249.00 ill wait for the hack..
DjWoody 8:33 PM - 28 August, 2008
Exactly! You can get Ableton Live Express for $149!!!
Crown 10:02 PM - 28 August, 2008
kueit = EPIC FAIL
dja_one 11:30 PM - 28 August, 2008
Quote:
Get real Kue it people & at least make some good money before you become the most popular torrent download for djs. You've been warned!!



Hahahahaahahahaahaha....takes a breathe...Hahahahaahahahahahahaha...wipes tears from eye.
Dj BuddyLove 2:45 AM - 29 August, 2008
Quote:
Exactly! You can get Ableton Live Express for $149!!!


I got Live 7 for $000.000 :)
DJ Mr Vince 6:08 PM - 29 August, 2008
Quote:
I think KueIt is cool and looks great. It seems to work great without really being put to the test outside of the In-House BETA testers. The price is the real issue and its a kinda sad that people have voiced concern (people I know) on the KueIt site only to either get slammed by the KieIt staff or just have their comments removed from the forums. That is not customer service and surely not a proper way to introduce your product to a demanding DJ audience and clientele.

We all as DJ's strive to push the best music out to the crowds and are always happy to test out new technologies and applications as they come out. As you can see, People will go to great lengths to spend less, with the tight economy and everyone watching how much they spend. You might as well by an SP sampler for that price. Hell, Some people have even warned you that they will hack your program and run it for free. Point being. Take the high road, No need to be confrontational and deliver a more reasonable price. Respect.


All I have to say about this, is that if you don't like the price of a product, then you have the choice to buy something else. The only reason you are upset, is because there is NOTHING else out on the market that does what KueIt does as well as KueIt does. You get what you pay for. I don't mind you voicing your opinion but when you advocate Theft as your answer to an issue, then thats not cool. I'm shocked that a software company would allow people to promote theft of software on there forum. Just remember.. Theft of software is still Theft & if I was you I wouldn't go around announcing that you break the law!
djallstyle 9:43 PM - 29 August, 2008
Dj Mr. Vince

I respect your opinion, however the comment made about stealing is reality!!! You can say what you want but if Pro Tools, Logic & other mainstream audio & visual programs are hacked on a regular basis, what makes you think you will last much longer. I have no problem with your price except for the fact that we have a clear constituency of djs that agree that your product is way over priced.For you to claim that we're upset because kueit is the best sampler program on the market is flat out stupid & shows you could care less a bout potential new customers. The bottom line is keuit way over priced!! Applause you guys have a great program, make what you can, while you can. Who knows, I may even eventually purchase the program, however for now, its out of my price range. This is America!!! God Bless You & your product!!!
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user_2.0 12:06 AM - 30 August, 2008
www.inews3.com$249%20monies?
dead serious 2:44 AM - 30 August, 2008
Quote:
Yeah what he said lol.

The thing is, this program doesn't seem to do much more than other programs out there that are FREE.

exactly.

and the thing that's "enticing" about the program is the global hotkeys function and it still messes around with serato, you can see in the video that his playlist is being messed around with due to the function.

and I wouldn't even copp the cheaper version cuz the global function isn't even available.

might as well spend money on a boss SP
DjWoody 3:37 AM - 30 August, 2008
if the light version had global hot keys, it would be something worth considering.
Dj BuddyLove 12:00 PM - 30 August, 2008
Quote:
I'm shocked that a software company would allow people to promote theft of software on there forum.


if you have been on this fourm long enough..
you would know serato/rane dont..

and as for my statement..
ill wait for the hack..
that was just a my way of saying your product is way overpriced..
trust me if i wanted it id buy it..
Audio1 6:50 PM - 30 August, 2008
Quote:
The only reason you are upset, is because there is NOTHING else out on the market that does what KueIt does as well as KueIt does. You get what you pay for. I don't mind you voicing your opinion but when you advocate Theft as your answer to an issue, then thats not cool. I'm shocked that a software company would allow people to promote theft of software on there forum. Just remember.. Theft of software is still Theft & if I was you I wouldn't go around announcing that you break the law!


Honestly, Im not upset. Ive been DJing 15 years and never needed a sampler or Kue It, I can DJ another 15 without it. Obviously you have a hard time deciphering what opinion and a fact are. If you look back on the thread, It was dj allstyle who made the threat of ganking your software, Not me. I was just voicing an opinion on the issue of the product's pricing, which is a popular belief.

As A DJ, I dont need to be dropping samples and sound fx to cover up my mixing abilities. Real DJ's dont need samplers or KueIt. Plain and simple. Keep doing your thing, Thanks for the free MP3's you offer thru your email blasts. That's all I have to say on the subject!
djallstyle 3:09 AM - 31 August, 2008
Audio1: It was dj allstyle who made the threat of ganking your software, Not me. I


Dear Audio1,
I understand the point of what you're trying to say, however I hope you'rIe a lady because what you wrote is of a girlish nature. I'd rather speak for myself. I don't need you to stress or help me stress any point I'm trying to make! Some of the things that happen online are obvious if you pay attention.I did not threaten to hack anyone!! Girlyboy!!! Kueit Pro is a great program & I tried it out the other day(not a hacked version either!!1). My stance is the same, I feel its over priced, but worth it if you can afford it!! Now having said that, I would be one of the first to buy the program if it were about $ 100.00-150.00 max.
Please consider this Kueit people!!

Dj BuddyLove 7:37 AM - 31 August, 2008
hay almost fogot about this....

Quote:
3. Not post advertisements for any product or service



ibtl.
Dj BuddyLove 9:28 AM - 31 August, 2008
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user_2.0 7:58 PM - 31 August, 2008
Quote:
Audio1: It was dj allstyle who made the threat of ganking your software, Not me. I


Dear Audio1,
I understand the point of what you're trying to say, however I hope you'rIe a lady because what you wrote is of a girlish nature. I'd rather speak for myself. I don't need you to stress or help me stress any point I'm trying to make! Some of the things that happen online are obvious if you pay attention.I did not threaten to hack anyone!! Girlyboy!!! Kueit Pro is a great program & I tried it out the other day(not a hacked version either!!1). My stance is the same, I feel its over priced, but worth it if you can afford it!! Now having said that, I would be one of the first to buy the program if it were about $ 100.00-150.00 max.
Please consider this Kueit people!!



allsytles & audoi1 siting ons a twee, K-I-S-S-S-I-N-G. pirst cums lub, den cums marliage, den a babies
FU_PAY_ME 6:18 PM - 3 September, 2008
I say fuck a kueit!! I'm doing just fine with setting my cue points on all my sound effects, and hitting the buttons on my 57. I hardly ever use sound effects unless I'm doing a dancehall set. And what's so bad about bringing a sampler to a gig? I seen plenty of Dj's use the Boss sp-303 to play their sounds effects and drops. Never mind the price, I just don't see the big deal about this program period.
Dj BuddyLove 10:53 AM - 5 September, 2008
Shorty 9:50 PM - 5 September, 2008
This thread might already be dead, but I just checked the KueIt site and apparently you DO have to run the sound out of your laptop. If it's so compatible with Serato and made as a convenience for the digital DJ, then why shouldn't it somehow be able to run out of Serato or FS or Traktor? I can use my SP303 or FlossyFX if I wanted to have to run extra RCA's or use the 1/8" headphone out on my laptop. Granted it's being offered for $99 next week, but I'd really rather run the audio through my Serato box or whatever than have to use more cables. Boo KueIt!! Designed for the DJ? Doubtful. I just wish Serato had the EFX and sample tools like Torq.
DJ SHY 11:22 AM - 7 September, 2008
$99....now thats alot better..... will be purchasing sept 8th... =)
DJ LTIZZZLE 11:37 AM - 8 September, 2008
I got the same email. i'll have to look into
dja_one 2:29 PM - 8 September, 2008
It's cool.It's definatly worth $99. Especially if you don't have a SP-404 or something equivalent...hands down get it today. It is very convient. A little bland as far as appearence and frills but it defiantely does the job. I would like to be able to do a few things with the samples like slight fades (to eliminate clicks at the end), volume gain on specific portions on the wave, and/or pitch control but for an easy $100 it is great. I bought it just to see and I have to admit I will put away my 404 for a rainy day. Good Job fellas for dropping the price...that was your best bet because $250 it wasn't worth but $99 all day everyday. If ya'll keep it at this price you dudes can gaurantee to have one of the highest saling new software this year.
djpiojo 8:00 PM - 8 September, 2008
I got the sp-404 as well but im going to buy the kueit software.
dj skinnyjimmy 11:32 PM - 8 September, 2008
Look Whos Rocking With KueIt

To Read Their Testimonials and for more info check out www.kueit.com

Fatman Scoop - Legendary party MC
Dj Riz - Crooklyn Clan
Dj J Rocc - Beat Junkies
Dj Pharris - Power 92 Chigaco Heavy Hitters
Dj Eddie one - Latino 96.3 LA Heavy Hitters
Craig G - Hot 93.7 Hartford Heavy Hitters
Dj Nasty - 102 Jamz Orlando
Big Ali - Official MC for Bob Sinclar aka Mr "Rock This Party"
Dj Mr Vince - Full Throttle Radio W. Fatman Scoop INTERNATIONAL SYNDICATION

MORE TO COME SOON........

Version 1.1 Launch Sale is going on now Check it out
www.kueit.com
Steve Dub. 3:30 AM - 9 September, 2008
I have a feeling skinnyjimmy works for kueit.
Eddie-T 6:17 AM - 9 September, 2008
No doubt skinnyjimmy works for kueit go to any other DJ forum you'll find him slingin' this thing there.
dj skinnyjimmy 7:31 AM - 9 September, 2008


dj buddy love works for soundplant.org hes on every forum im on slangin that sh*t

hahaha

My kueit work is pro bono

the program is ill so who cares if im looking out for my people
Dj BuddyLove 7:48 AM - 9 September, 2008
Quote:


dj buddy love works for soundplant.org hes on every forum im on slangin that sh*t

hahaha

My kueit work is pro bono

the program is ill so who cares if im looking out for my people


dont think sooo...
just posted another sampler link..HERE & HERE ON THIS FOURM ONLY..
please show me another fourm im on so called slangin soundplant & if you cant youll shut up already about kueit..its not like the whole f*cking world hasnt already heard your pitch..
dj skinnyjimmy 8:30 AM - 9 September, 2008
sweet the whole world has heard about kueit my pro bono work is done

relax

it was a joke
FU_PAY_ME 7:41 PM - 9 September, 2008
Quote:
Look Whos Rocking With KueIt

To Read Their Testimonials and for more info check out www.kueit.com

Fatman Scoop - Legendary party MC
Dj Riz - Crooklyn Clan
Dj J Rocc - Beat Junkies
Dj Pharris - Power 92 Chigaco Heavy Hitters
Dj Eddie one - Latino 96.3 LA Heavy Hitters
Craig G - Hot 93.7 Hartford Heavy Hitters
Dj Nasty - 102 Jamz Orlando
Big Ali - Official MC for Bob Sinclar aka Mr "Rock This Party"
Dj Mr Vince - Full Throttle Radio W. Fatman Scoop INTERNATIONAL SYNDICATION

MORE TO COME SOON........

Version 1.1 Launch Sale is going on now Check it out
www.kueit.com



Just because Kanye West wears tight ass pants doesn't mean I going to run to the store and buy me a pair of tight ass pants.
ral 1:07 PM - 10 September, 2008
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user_2.0 1:32 PM - 10 September, 2008


ral werx fo coo it
ceolatenightprod 3:49 PM - 10 September, 2008
I purchased Kueit two days ago and for the last 2 days i have been trying to get the global hot keys to function with serato running. So far no luck.

I am running Windows XP with 1.25 RAM and 2.80 GHZ processor

Runs fine without serato on but once serato is running and usb is plugged into the TTM57 Kueit now longer functions.

Any ideas?
Crown 4:05 PM - 10 September, 2008
Quote:
I purchased Kueit two days ago and for the last 2 days i have been trying to get the global hot keys to function with serato running. So far no luck.

I am running Windows XP with 1.25 RAM and 2.80 GHZ processor

Runs fine without serato on but once serato is running and usb is plugged into the TTM57 Kueit now longer functions.

Any ideas?


do you have the global hot keys turned on under the preferences menu? Did you press the "`" key to enable them also? works fine for me...

i copped the full version for the $99 -- this really is a pretty dope program. my only beef early was the ridiculous price.

kueit is insanely easy to set up and use. setting up profiles and adjusting individual gains for each sample is a breeze -- it even has something to automatically line up the trigger point w/ the actual start of each sample (just in case there's some silence at the beginning of your drop).

only tricky part i came across so far was the need to normalize some of my drops b/c they were coming out a bit too quite (and this only took about 10 minutes...).

good app, well worth $99.

i feel like i'm going to see kueit's rollout as some business case study about the importance of doing market research BEFORE you release your product.
ral 5:31 PM - 10 September, 2008
Quote:


ral werx fo coo it


no, am not. nice try
ceolatenightprod 10:51 PM - 11 September, 2008
To follow Up.

Just to let you guys knows. I spoke to KueIt Tech support about my issue, they didn't have answer but then today they called me and said we just put out a new version try this one.

It works like a charm, the program is working great and i can't wait to use it tomorrow night at my club.

I definitely recommend buying KueIt for any DJ. I will be recommending it to all my record pool DJs and to anybody else that wants to up their game a little bit.

This program was made for djs, by DJs and for them to go back and try to duplicate the problem after talking with me shows me that they want their product to succeed.

If you have questions feel free to email me latenightrecordpool@mchsi.com

Holla
dj buterd hams 1:18 AM - 12 September, 2008
keep pushing it ? youll get more cheese
FU_PAY_ME 4:36 PM - 12 September, 2008
Quote:


I definitely recommend buying KueIt for any DJ. I will be recommending it to all my record pool DJs and to anybody else that wants to up their game a little bit.

This program was made for djs, by DJs



I'm sorry but I read this as "This was made for dj who need sound effects, samples, and drops to cover up there train wreck mixing"
bboyrealone 8:43 PM - 12 September, 2008
does dropsicle work through the Serato interface? Meaning will it play out through speakers at a club or gig?
Crown 9:24 PM - 12 September, 2008
Quote:
does dropsicle work through the Serato interface? Meaning will it play out through speakers at a club or gig?


i don't think there's any 3rd party app. that can run throught the serato interface.

pretty much all of the these sampler apps. have to be run out of your computer's line out and into an aux. channel on your mixer. This is how you're able to get audio output through the speakers.
dj skinnyjimmy 4:40 AM - 13 September, 2008
I'm sorry but I read this as "This was made for dj who need sound effects, samples, and drops to cover up there train wreck mixing"

i read this as

HI HATER

haha j/k

nah FU you gotta look outside the box my friend
bboyrealone 6:09 AM - 13 September, 2008
thanks crown
dj skinnyjimmy 7:31 AM - 13 September, 2008
you can also use a usb external sound card with kueit. (whatever sound card you have selected in your system preferences)

i use an edirol ua-5

i think its impossible for any software to run through serato interface even for serato themselves

might be possible with a 57

thats why the video dosnt work with serato box (sl1)
DjWoody 5:04 PM - 13 September, 2008
Quote:
thats why the video dosnt work with serato box (sl1)


Yes you can!!!

Watchwww.youtube.com
www.inklen.com
Steve Dub. 5:29 PM - 13 September, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
thats why the video dosnt work with serato box (sl1)


Yes you can!!!

Watchwww.youtube.com
www.inklen.com


I knew someone would come out with it before serato, they just took too long although I already had a 57 so I wasn't one of the peeps crying but if I didn't have a 57 that program looks pretty good, almost exactly like VSL.
DJ Akeem 4:29 AM - 18 September, 2008
Quote:
Quote:
does dropsicle work through the Serato interface? Meaning will it play out through speakers at a club or gig?


i don't think there's any 3rd party app. that can run throught the serato interface.

pretty much all of the these sampler apps. have to be run out of your computer's line out and into an aux. channel on your mixer. This is how you're able to get audio output through the speakers.


I have serato with a vestax 2 channel mixer where would i plug in my the rca from my line out?
Dj BuddyLove 4:49 AM - 18 September, 2008
youll need a bigger mixer with more channels..

2 channels wont cut it..
DJMuErTe 5:13 AM - 18 September, 2008
one think that keeps bothering me atm is what happen to all the people who fell for the 249dls price to see a 150dls cut in less than a month of the program been release!! will they get a refund? oh well though luck huh? should have waiting a lil longer :), my self i dont use drops or samples, i do use some beats but i have 4 decks while i dj so no big deal, the program is a great idea no doubt about it, and i hope they do well, and now lets wait another month we might get the full version for 49.99 :) who knows! hehe..
Dj BuddyLove 6:02 AM - 18 September, 2008
i personally like pushing buttons, turning knobs & flashing lights and stuff..

so analog hardwear forever ftw!!!
dj skinnyjimmy 6:28 AM - 18 September, 2008
dj akeem a guy on the kueit forum said he ran a 1/8 to 1/8 into a 1/4 adaptor and into his mic input

idk how well it works but you could try it

dj muerte
kueit takes care of their customers.. dont feel bad for the customers they were taken care of

remember this program was made by djs for djs
DVDjHardy 7:44 AM - 19 September, 2008
I got a spam email from this company to sell me their shit. I'm sure one of the record pools sold out their email databass to this company. Fuck this software and fuck you too if you email me without me signing up for your shitty software.
Rebelguy 6:30 PM - 19 September, 2008
Quote:
I got a spam email from this company to sell me their shit. I'm sure one of the record pools sold out their email databass to this company. Fuck this software and fuck you too if you email me without me signing up for your shitty software.


Ditto for me also. Same shit happened.
Steve Dub. 7:22 PM - 19 September, 2008
Same shit here, who the fuck did this?!?!?!
DVDjHardy 7:27 PM - 19 September, 2008
DMS or DJ City. Most likely DMS.
Steve Dub. 7:33 PM - 19 September, 2008
Yeah I'm with both. Fuck that pisses me off.
Rebelguy 8:09 PM - 19 September, 2008
I am on neither and they still got me.
dj skinnyjimmy 10:31 PM - 19 September, 2008
if its such a problem just unsubscribe from the list

wouldn't that make more sence then crying about it on a forum


who's with me
Steve Dub. 7:36 AM - 20 September, 2008
Skinnyjimmy STFU already, all you do is push the Kueit program on this forum, that's all you do here. The reason were mad is because WE DID NOT SUBSCRIBE so we shouldn't have to unsubscribe to something we never wanted to get in the first place. It's called spam and that's just another reason why I won't ever buy or support this piece of shit company.
DJ LTIZZZLE 11:25 AM - 20 September, 2008
Quote:
Skinnyjimmy STFU already, all you do is push the Kueit program on this forum, that's all you do here. The reason were mad is because WE DID NOT SUBSCRIBE so we shouldn't have to unsubscribe to something we never wanted to get in the first place. It's called spam and that's just another reason why I won't ever buy or support this piece of shit company.


I was just about to type that exactly^^^^^^. Bump +10
Rebelguy 5:18 PM - 20 September, 2008
Quote:
who's with me














wait for it...






















almost there...


























Crickets.



Let's all start a ban on the company for spamming DJs with adds for their product.

Who's with me?
DJMuErTe 9:10 PM - 20 September, 2008
Lol

+1
ReaLystik 6:30 AM - 21 September, 2008
Not that impressed. SSL can do the same at the press of a button. KueIt's price is extreme for a simple trigger/stutter program.

New SSL 1.8.3
farm4.static.flickr.com
Steve Dub. 7:16 AM - 21 September, 2008
Exactly. Soon as SSL implements their own sampler the game will be over for these dumbfucks and their dj's pushing it on this forum and spamming my e-mail.
nik39 6:53 PM - 21 September, 2008
Quote:
Exactly. Soon as SSL implements their own sampler the game will be over for these dumbfucks and their dj's pushing it on this forum and spamming my e-mail.

+1
BREAKFADER 11:56 PM - 21 September, 2008
Quote:
youll need a bigger mixer with more channels..

2 channels wont cut it..
negative u can use mic input on the sl1 box or the mic input on the mixer.use what u got to get what u want/
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user_2.0 9:20 PM - 24 September, 2008
Quote:
Not that impressed. SSL can do the same at the press of a button. KueIt's price is extreme for a simple trigger/stutter program.

New SSL 1.8.3
farm4.static.flickr.com


.3 ?

im's onlee seeings .2 ?

warez it a link?
DJ MDX 5:54 PM - 26 September, 2008
Needs MIDI implementation - or does it have it......I don't use my keyboard and don't want to start using it now.
DJ Nightmare 5:03 PM - 1 October, 2008
I've UN-subscribed twice now and I keep getting the emails. Thank you Sizzahandz for selling out your customers to some fucktards who will now keep spamming me. skinnyjimmy and Mr. Vince (the guy who owns this company) have ignored other people asking them to stop these spam emails.

Now you suffer the consequences.

Here is his email, phone# and home address for those who may want to get in contact with you about spamming their emails -

Registrant:
Vincent Carey
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: KUEIT.COM
Created on: 26-Mar-08
Expires on: 26-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 26-May-08

Administrative Contact:
Carey, Vincent djmrvincent@gmail.com
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States
(845) 629-4102

Technical Contact:
Carey, Vincent djmrvincent@gmail.com
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States
(845) 629-4102
DJ MACK 3:15 AM - 5 October, 2008
Soon 2 be ex is that version out 1.83 for serato
dja_one 1:15 PM - 5 October, 2008
Quote:
I've UN-subscribed twice now and I keep getting the emails. Thank you Sizzahandz for selling out your customers to some fucktards who will now keep spamming me. skinnyjimmy and Mr. Vince (the guy who owns this company) have ignored other people asking them to stop these spam emails.

Now you suffer the consequences.

Here is his email, phone# and home address for those who may want to get in contact with you about spamming their emails -

Registrant:
Vincent Carey
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: KUEIT.COM
Created on: 26-Mar-08
Expires on: 26-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 26-May-08

Administrative Contact:
Carey, Vincent djmrvincent@gmail.com
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States
(845) 629-4102

Technical Contact:
Carey, Vincent djmrvincent@gmail.com
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States
(845) 629-4102


HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE BATMAN... Nightmare that was really uncalled for to put all that mans contact information on blast like that. You don't know who could be looking at this forum or their intentions. Bad Business...homie.
BattleFunk 2:09 PM - 5 October, 2008
Quote:

HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE BATMAN... Nightmare that was really uncalled for to put all that mans contact information on blast like that. You don't know who could be looking at this forum or their intentions. Bad Business...homie.


bwahaha good one

now go to all the sleazy websites you can think of (sixxx could help) and use that email to sign up for a lot of random shit.

see how he likes it.
nik39 2:51 PM - 5 October, 2008
Quote:
HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE BATMAN... Nightmare that was really uncalled for to put all that mans contact information on blast like that. You don't know who could be looking at this forum or their intentions. Bad Business...homie.

Are you kidding?

This is official information. Takes a minute to find out this information. If you own a domain then you HAVE to unreveal some private details aka take responsibility.
dja_one 3:50 PM - 5 October, 2008
I hear ya'll...but...is it really that serious to go through all that? If you feel this is an equal solution then I guess we just see things differently. His company sent a potential client product info...thats all. It's not like they was sending penis pump emails and etc... I don't know how many times I use to be out the loop about something new and I wished I knew about it when it first was released. Atleast they thought enough of the DJ's around the world to try and get the info to them because they could have just marketed their product to the instant replay clientel at a slight reduced price compared to the IR and made their money like that instead of trying to make accessible to all DJ's. I mean damn...there is a lot of hate on this board. ALOT OF HATE. Congratulate the man for having the forsight and know how. At least they tried and fill a void in our game and is offering the entire DJ community an oppertunity to get in. Because believe me if they wanted to make it an elite addition for...lets say ($800) all the DJ's around the world with Instant Replays would have jumped on it instantly and low budget counting the pennies DJ's would be mad complaining about how bullshit that is to not make it accessible to them.

Don't make hate...make money.
nik39 4:08 PM - 5 October, 2008
Quote:
His company sent a potential client product info...thats all. It's not like they was sending penis pump emails and etc.

There are laws out there. I didn't ask for crap second class overpriced POS software. So they do not have neither an authorization nor a legimitation. Period.


Quote:
At least they tried and fill a void in our game

*cough* you're acting like the invented the wheel. ;)
dja_one 4:13 PM - 5 October, 2008
Different opinions my dude. I said my peice about posting all his persoanl info and I leave it at that homie. What ya'll contiune to do after that is on ya'll.
BattleFunk 4:39 PM - 5 October, 2008
even if we do nothing, simply adding the email address to a forum as popular as this, it will no doubt be picked up by a spider trying to catch people out with spam.

if someone sends out spam on a product and then its not recieved to the point where they unsubscribe, that should be honoured - instead, you're pissing people off. its better to let all those folks who dont want your shit off the hook - they dont want it, they've told you, why keep sending? surely you dont want to make a bad name for yourself by spamming people?

i say its all the person deserved - posting details is fine. its in the same ball court imo. i hate spammers. this board is indeed full of hate. i blame all the yellow and red combinations. and the parents.
DJ Nightmare 5:32 PM - 5 October, 2008
dja_one, I unsubscribed twice. If they don't respect Djs enough to stop these emails, they have to pay the price.
Dj BuddyLove 8:43 PM - 5 October, 2008
i guess im not as famous as all of you..
i never recived anything in the mail.

i feel left out. :(



"SIKE"


hahahahahaha
DJ Mr Vince 9:24 PM - 5 October, 2008
Quote:
I've UN-subscribed twice now and I keep getting the emails. Thank you Sizzahandz for selling out your customers to some fucktards who will now keep spamming me. skinnyjimmy and Mr. Vince (the guy who owns this company) have ignored other people asking them to stop these spam emails.

Now you suffer the consequences.

Here is his email, phone# and home address for those who may want to get in contact with you about spamming their emails -

Registrant:
Vincent Carey
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: KUEIT.COM
Created on: 26-Mar-08
Expires on: 26-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 26-May-08

Administrative Contact:
Carey, Vincent djmrvincent@gmail.com
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States
(845) 629-4102

Technical Contact:
Carey, Vincent djmrvincent@gmail.com
1830 south rd unit 24 #178
wappingers falls, New York 12590
United States
(845) 629-4102


I want to start by saying that I have avoided coming to this forum because after looking at all other DJ forums, I have noticed that there are 5 or so DJs on this forum that will bash you no matter what you do. I simply do not have time to deal with negative people. I have learned over my years in this business that people will try to slow you down, if you let them & like Jay-Z said.. "You just have to brush the dirt off your shoulders" and keep moving to further yourself. I also learned that this business is about relationships, & one of the keys to success, is to build relationships, NOT to tear them down... Something some off you on this forum should think about....

Now, the reason I'm posting this is to set the record straight.

Lets go through the facts....

1. DJ Nightmare is a fake profile.. Some DJ made that account on ScratchLive.net the same day this post was made. So basically someone is trying to start something & they don't even have the nerve to announce who they really are.

2. Yes I am part owner of the domain name KueIt.com & that is public record that anyone can find.

3. 1830 South rd. Unit 24 #178, Wappingers Falls, NY 12603 is the Official Office address of Mixcity Inc. It is in a business complex & the address has been posted on the contacts page of KueIt.com since the launch. go check it out at www.kueit.com THIS IS NOT A HOME ADDRESS.....

4. Yes, that is one of my phone numbers that I use primarily for business.. Feel free to call me, lets kick it... Like I said at the beginning. This business is about building relationships.. Lets build.... I also want to add the fact that this MYSTERY PERSON (DJ Nightmare) went through all this trouble to dig up this information.. & He never used it!!!! Nightmare, just call me.. you have my number.. Lets resolve your issue like grown men..... The US negotiated a deal with North Korea, Nothing is so bad that you can't discuss things in a positive way to fix it.

5. Sorry, that is not my email & it never has been my email.. You can try it out, I'm sure it will either bounce back & if not, then your just annoying some poor innocent dude that had nothing to do with this!! Anyways if you do want to email me, just hit me up at, Vince@Mixcityinc.com . Again lets build!!

6. DJ Sizzahandz has absolutely nothing to do with any of this at all.. Yes different companies, website & organizations have showed there support for our product, by doing email blast. However DJ Sizzahandz is not one of them.

7. DJ Skinny Jimmy is not an employee of Mixcity Inc. Although I would consider it. He has been a great supporter & champion for our product. I thank him & everyone else that has helped to spread the word about Kueit.

Finally
There are many different companies, websites & organizations that have showed their support for our product, by doing email blast. That's the kind of support you get when you build positive relationships. Please do not confuse those email blast with something that Mixcity has done directly. We do not control how or when NON-Mixcity blast have gone out. However, It is Mixcity Inc 's policy not to spam anyone. If you have received an email from Mixcity, it was because you signed up, most likely by going to our website & creating an account. If you scroll to the bottom of our blast & click UNSUBSCRIBE. You will be removed from the list.

Again, If you are have any other comments or questions... you clearly have my info. please contact me.

Contrary to what you might read on this forum, the response to KueIt has been overwhelmingly good. You can never please everyone, but we try our very best to do so & for the most part we have succeeded. If you check just about any other forum, you can clearly see that.

This product is not for everyone, but if your need to or would like to run sample in your mix, I guarantee you will love KueIt. But don't take my word for it, look at what DJs like, Kid Capri, Clue, Cut Killer, J-Rocc & many more have said about KueIt. www.KueIt.com . Mixcity Inc has NOT paid for a single Quote from any DJ period. Its all real. If you know someone with KueIt just ask them. The product is easy to use & it works very well. It speaks for itself.

Look out for version 1.2 coming real real soon.. With Drag & Drop, End points & looping!!! & thats a free update.. It only gets better!!!!!
Thank you to all the DJs.. I should say, the majority of DJs that have supported KueIt.

One Love
Dj BuddyLove 9:39 PM - 5 October, 2008
^^what about midi
DJ Nightmare 9:48 PM - 5 October, 2008
If the "unsubscrible" button worked this would have never happened. And spamming people is not called building relationships.
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user_2.0 11:39 PM - 6 October, 2008
mista vinnie, do u havings a beta taster's forlum? i wants a membarship
MAURICE STARR 11:33 PM - 12 February, 2009
To all in this forum that is crying about Kueit being too high, well were you when they dropped the price so that you broke *&*^&% could try to afford it. You see i've been in this game for 23 years and someone finally came out with a product that they thought would be helpful for certain dj's, and it did. Now for all of you talking about Fatman Scoop and Dj Clue probably got there's for free i'm pretty dam sure they did so what. You get Diggiwaxx for free don't you, so what. Stop crying and if you don't want to pay the money then just get your broke ass out the game and be a house dj and leave the professional dj game alone. Yes I purchased 4 copies for the me and the dj's that work for me and have not received any spam mail. If you did get some spam mail then get a real email account like aol or earthlink or something. This dj game is for the professionals and if you can't hang then again get out of it. I don't complain when I pay 70 dollars to play a round of golf twice a week, and that is because I choose to, now you have a choice.
Steve Dub. 11:41 PM - 12 February, 2009
Hi Maurice, welcome to 6 months ago.
nik39 11:46 PM - 12 February, 2009
Quote:
Yes I purchased 4 copies for the me

*chuckles*

Quote:
This dj game is for the professionals and if you can't hang then again get out of it. I don't complain when I pay 70 dollars to play a round of golf twice a week, and that is because I choose to, now you have a choice.

I still decide not to throw money out of the window.. esp. not for such software. But that's just my opinion.

Oh, SP6 and SSL 1.9 FTW. :)
MAURICE STARR 12:07 AM - 13 February, 2009
Steve Dub 6 months or 6 years, i'm making money and my dj's are happy with KUEIT. If you spend as much time booking events then you do on this forum then you will be able to afford KUEIT!!!!

NIK39. I understand and you have that right but for Steve Dub if you want to talk about how my dj's like KUEIT or anything negative about me then be a man and call me 888-357-0414.
nik39 12:09 AM - 13 February, 2009
I don't think Steve was dissing you. It's up to you what you spend your money on.

But... I assume he is just trying to say: "trust me, you're gonna regret it".
DjWoody 12:36 AM - 13 February, 2009
Maurice....

Relax d00d. A lot of DJ's complained that it was overpriced because we knew there was a sampler coming out with Serato. And guess what, it does the exact same thing and it's FREE!!! That sampler is already out on version 1.9.

Not only that, but $199 was way too much. If the sampler would've cost $29-$59 I bet you that a lot more DJ's would've bought it. It's not a matter of being broke asses like you put it, it's a matter of cost vs value. In this case the cost was way too much compared to the value of the software. Specially since there is a lot of apps out there that do the exact same thing for less or even free.

For $199 you could get VIDEO SL and be able to play videos with your TTM57. Heck, for $199 you could get Mix Emergency and play videos with your SL1.

Compare the price of VS vs the price of Kuiet. Now tell me which one will make you more money and has more value?
Steve Dub. 12:39 AM - 13 February, 2009
I'm just saying this is an old ass topic and you should feel pretty stupid for buying such a bullshit product now that serato HAS a sampler lol. Don't question my events, people on the board know I book plenty of events and for you to bring that up shows just how sad of a DJ you really are. Step your game up!!! you can buy 10 copies of kueit still don't make you a good dj.
Steve Dub. 12:40 AM - 13 February, 2009
(damn cdj dj's) lol, sorry Woodster!
nik39 12:41 AM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
For $199 you could get VIDEO SL and be able to play videos with your TTM57. Heck, for $199 you could get Mix Emergency and play videos with your SL1.

Hey... you can buy ME and drink beer for $19. And you still paid less than for KruekIt.
DjWoody 12:47 AM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
(damn cdj dj's) lol, sorry Woodster!


Ha! It's all good. I use both CDJ's & Turntables.
DjWoody 12:48 AM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
Hey... you can buy ME and drink beer for $19.


Wow Nick! You're cheap. Very homo!!!
DVDjHardy 12:50 AM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
I'm just saying this is an old ass topic and you should feel pretty stupid for buying such a bullshit product now that serato HAS a sampler lol.


LOL


Maurice Starr, did you see that new movie Superbad? Shit is hilarious!
nik39 12:52 AM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Hey... you can buy ME and drink beer for $19.


Wow Nick! You're cheap. Very homo!!!

Tsk... that was an easy misquote, eh? :-P
djpuma_gemini 12:53 AM - 13 February, 2009
Alphabet soup for free FTW!!
Sampler in 1.9 (free upgrade)
sixxx 1:00 AM - 13 February, 2009
This thread has potential.
eder 1:27 AM - 13 February, 2009
Maruice Have you heard the new Lil Wayne Joint called Lollipop? That shit's gonna blow UP!
a-swift 2:05 AM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
Look Whos Rocking With KueIt

To Read Their Testimonials and for more info check out www.kueit.com

Fatman Scoop - Legendary party MC
Dj Riz - Crooklyn Clan
Dj J Rocc - Beat Junkies
Dj Pharris - Power 92 Chigaco Heavy Hitters
Dj Eddie one - Latino 96.3 LA Heavy Hitters
Craig G - Hot 93.7 Hartford Heavy Hitters
Dj Nasty - 102 Jamz Orlando
Big Ali - Official MC for Bob Sinclar aka Mr "Rock This Party"
Dj Mr Vince - Full Throttle Radio W. Fatman Scoop INTERNATIONAL SYNDICATION

MORE TO COME SOON........

Version 1.1 Launch Sale is going on now Check it out
www.kueit.com


Tell me which one of these guys actually paid $250 for this piece of software.
a-swift 2:08 AM - 13 February, 2009
And yeah, digiwaxx is free for ALL DJs. They don't just give it to profile DJs in order to get a name drop on their website and then try and rape the other DJs.

I'm gonna make a Kueit prediction,.. the people who are behind this software will never sell nearly as many copies of this stuff as they thought they could.
djchase 8:10 AM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
wow...nice little program...hmm $249??...


for that price you could get a sp 303 or a 404 if someone really needs the money fuk that program shit rather buy a pair of glow in the dark cv before i go that route (no misquote)
BattleFunk 9:30 AM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
be a house dj and leave the professional dj game alone.


excuse me?
DVDjHardy 9:32 AM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
be a club dj and leave the skating rink dj game alone.


excuse me?


You heard the man...stay out of his skating rink! LOL
Caramac 12:10 PM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
wow...nice little program...hmm $249??...


for that price you could get a sp 303 or a 404 if someone really needs the money fuk that program shit rather buy a pair of glow in the dark cv before i go that route (no misquote)


Lol I was just going to say the same thing.
uno seis 6:26 PM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
If you did get some spam mail then get a real email account like aol or earthlink or something.

lol
a-swift 11:24 PM - 13 February, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
If you did get some spam mail then get a real email account like aol or earthlink or something.

lol


ha. i just realized how funny this was.

reminded me of this chick i was seeing and she told me she was gonna get a really nice car. and then she tells me it's a Neon that she wants.
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user_2.0 2:14 AM - 5 March, 2009
r.i.p. Koo it
Dj.Mojo 8:42 AM - 5 March, 2009
It´s only 100 bucks right now. I think now is the best time to purchase it!
nik39 8:56 AM - 5 March, 2009
Quote:
It´s only 100 bucks right now. I think now is the best time to purchase it!

It's been 100 for the last few months.

Seriously... who would buy KueIt now that SSL 1.9 offers an integrated Sample Player?
DJMark 9:42 AM - 5 March, 2009
Quote:
It´s only 100 bucks right now. I think now is the best time to purchase it!


Even $100 seems ridiculous for the functionality being offered.

Besides that, the "attitude" and spamming that the company does leaves me very suspicious regardless of the price. Marketing excess usually means sucky software. Such as Native Instruments, for one other example.
SiRocket 4:39 PM - 5 March, 2009
hey is real cheap right now guys!!!! click this link to buy it so i can get commission!!!
Steve Dub. 6:28 PM - 5 March, 2009
Seriously I wouldn't even download this program if it were free. Just no use for it.
SiRocket 7:15 PM - 5 March, 2009
steve... pm'ing you ill hook you up for free.
Dj.Mojo 11:31 PM - 5 March, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
It´s only 100 bucks right now. I think now is the best time to purchase it!

It's been 100 for the last few months.

Seriously... who would buy KueIt now that SSL 1.9 offers an integrated Sample Player?

I was just playing. Today Kue it is even more useless and overpriced than it ever was.
Dj.Mojo 11:32 PM - 5 March, 2009
But remember: It completely changed the game!!! lol
dj rockwell 4:01 PM - 4 September, 2013
yes
djdalite 4:19 PM - 4 September, 2013
can i get my money back lol
LilSwann 5:28 PM - 4 September, 2013
I don't think it's completely bad it works good when you want to have access to a lot samples at one time. The one thing that gets me with the SP-6 player is that yes I have access to 24 samples but only 6 at one time. I sometimes want to play a sample that's in one bank then might want to play one that's in another bank but can't because once you switch the audio stops. Kueit is overpriced though it should be like $20 at most.
DJ MDX 3:30 PM - 6 September, 2013
Just use Ableton
DJ MDX 3:32 PM - 6 September, 2013
25% off until Sept 8, 2013
DJMark 10:12 AM - 7 September, 2013
Pauly D uses it, it MUST be awesome!

LOL.
dj_ys 4:19 PM - 7 September, 2013
KueIt is fine. Simple and overpriced but it's not THAT expensive. I like having my drops on a seperate channel so since I have a 57, it was a cheaper move than grabbing a 62.
DJMark 1:28 AM - 8 September, 2013
Quote:
KueIt is fine. Simple and overpriced but it's not THAT expensive. I like having my drops on a seperate channel so since I have a 57, it was a cheaper move than grabbing a 62.


It's far from the "worst software ever", and I see they finally swallowed a dose of reality with the pricing (think they were originally charging $250 for it).

I just find endorsements from the likes of Pauly D and Fatass Scoop endlessly amusing.