DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Does anyone know this mid 90's House song?

J.J. 5:22 PM - 7 February, 2013
I tried Shazam but it had no results.

The lyrics are:

"move it all around come on baby shake your butt"

Here is a 10 second recording.

www.poweronplay.com
Dj R. Driver 5:58 PM - 7 February, 2013
uuurrrrgggghhhhh, its a 90s hip house style song from the chi. wtf i want to say white knight is the artist or cool rock steady. idk. im just glad that ers died. sorry.
Dj R. Driver 5:58 PM - 7 February, 2013
era
DJ Reflex 5:50 AM - 9 February, 2013
Sounds like the Outhere Brothers.
DjWoody 6:36 AM - 9 February, 2013
It's an early Underground Construction Record from around 1995.

Dj Trajic - Show Me Your Face
Watchwww.youtube.com
the_black_one 6:44 AM - 9 February, 2013
J.J. i hate the fact you didnt know that.... its a fucking classsic
DJ Reflex 7:56 PM - 9 February, 2013
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Awww damn! I even have this on vinyl! How'd I miss that?
J.J. 5:08 AM - 11 February, 2013
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Years I've searched for this song. As soon as I sang the lyrics, people gave me a weird looks. It was finally on the radio (mix show) and I was able to record it.

Thank you DJ Woody!
J.J. 5:55 PM - 4 March, 2013
www.beatport.com

2 Birds with 1 stone. I was looking for the Vocal Mix of Show Me Your Face and found it.

I even found the "Born in East L.A." song "Take Off Your Pants". It has only taking me 4 years to find it. www.poweronplay.com

Why don't I know who DJ Trajic is? I have Whitelabel albums with his tracks. I've got mixed CD's and several Underground Construction compilations with his tracks.

DjWoody. Drinks on me.
DJ Reflex 3:20 AM - 5 March, 2013
I had a couple DJ Trajic cuts in my crate back in the late 90's. Nothing too special though if I remember. Mostly some obscure deep house grooves.
Aj Bean 9:01 AM - 3 June, 2018
Quote:
www.beatport.com

2 Birds with 1 stone. I was looking for the Vocal Mix of Show Me Your Face and found it.

I even found the "Born in East L.A." song "Take Off Your Pants". It has only taking me 4 years to find it. www.poweronplay.com

Why don't I know who DJ Trajic is? I have Whitelabel albums with his tracks. I've got mixed CD's and several Underground Construction compilations with his tracks.

DjWoody. Drinks on me.

I'm still looking for that "take off your pants" classic
J.J. 8:02 PM - 4 June, 2018
It's in the www.beatport.com link track #2 called "Take Off Your Pants" Original Mix