Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Tracked discussions

DeezNotes 5:18 PM - 8 June, 2008
Aren't getting tracked very well between the two sites. I'd love to give an example, but I thought I already posted this? Apparently not.

Plus, there's no number next to "Your Tracked Discussions" on serato.com.

I think the problem was that if I posted in a discussion on the ScratchLIVE forum from the Serato.com website, the discussion would not get tracked, even though that setting is turned on in my preferences?
Matt G 6:47 PM - 8 June, 2008
Yeah the auto tracking was missing from the new serato.com forum but is in now. They're tracking properly now.
Toby82 8:45 AM - 9 June, 2008
the number of new tracked messages is still missing...

And i also see some tracked posts from the Whitelabel.net forums, but the links to them are dead, so they redirect me to serato.com. Also the "started by" for these threads doesn't point out anyone.
dave 10:38 AM - 9 June, 2008
Cool, we're working on those.

Quote:
Also the "started by" for these threads doesn't point out anyone.

They were started by a robot :)
dave 3:34 AM - 25 June, 2008
Quote:
And i also see some tracked posts from the Whitelabel.net forums, but the links to them are dead, so they redirect me to serato.com. Also the "started by" for these threads doesn't point out anyone.

Fixed.

Toby82 9:09 AM - 25 June, 2008
thanks dave
nik39 9:24 AM - 26 June, 2008
Can we have the "paw" symbol (or any other indicator) for a tracked discussion back?
Matt G 10:25 PM - 26 June, 2008
Yep. All (or most?) of those symbols are coming back soon.
nik39 11:32 PM - 21 July, 2008
Quote:
the number of new tracked messages is still missing...

Missing it too.