Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Sort Cues Chronologically option please

feelthemusic 7:18 PM - 18 December, 2012
Yes, I would like to see "Sort Cues Chronologically option please"
Dj Wunder 2:22 AM - 19 December, 2012
+1
BadBoyChubs 12:38 PM - 20 December, 2012
+1
djallstyle 4:35 AM - 21 December, 2012
+10000000
reyflemings 10:04 PM - 25 December, 2012
Amen. It's another stupid, non-sense regression between Scratch Live and Scratch DJ.
reyflemings 10:06 PM - 25 December, 2012
Why we continue buying "new" software that simply repackages and repurposes old software all for the sake of new features like is beyond me.

There is absolute no real difference between Serato DJ and Scratch Live other than Serato's business model and willingness to add Sync to one and not the other.
Clapperz 9:53 AM - 27 December, 2012
+1

One step forward 5 steps back
feelthemusic 2:53 AM - 5 September, 2013
+2
Dj Wunder 5:54 AM - 5 September, 2013
facepalm

+1

sigh

+2

(silent weeping)

+3
SiRocket 7:08 AM - 5 September, 2013
+1 DUE TO 1.5 and 1.6 ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!! PLEASE!
DJ The Glove 1:17 AM - 22 September, 2013
+1
dddjdlux 7:03 PM - 22 September, 2013
+1
Smartus 11:12 AM - 4 February, 2014
+1 - just switched from ScratchLive to DJ and I am missing this feature a lot!
DJCASE 1:15 PM - 4 February, 2014
+1
LJ_WOOLSEY 1:32 PM - 4 February, 2014
This has been requested for some time now
Here is the original Request --> serato.com
westbeach 4:40 PM - 4 February, 2014
+1
DJ Ruffnek 11:07 PM - 6 February, 2014
+1 PLEASE!
dj mswift 3:34 AM - 7 February, 2014
Yes please bring that feature back
DJ Eazy B 11:34 AM - 8 February, 2014
Don't get why this feature was ever left out. Especially, now that a lot of SSL users have now jump onto SDJ.
Mark Rambo 9:06 AM - 9 February, 2014
+1
DjSKum 4:12 PM - 11 February, 2014
+2
Tiger4life 12:50 PM - 12 February, 2014
+1
joachimj 8:22 PM - 13 February, 2014
+1
djmatman 11:11 PM - 16 February, 2014
+10000
Willie Dynamite 5:45 PM - 22 March, 2014
Please put a rush on this
DJ SHAKEE 8:15 PM - 25 March, 2014
+1
Jensen Määäm 2:40 PM - 3 April, 2014
+1
ROCDABLOC 7:22 PM - 4 April, 2014
+1
SundayLion 5:16 PM - 13 April, 2014
Pretty please with a cherry on top
DJ Damien Paul 9:27 PM - 13 April, 2014
+1 not having this has been quite annoying moving over from SSL
Eloy Garcia 10:19 AM - 23 April, 2014
+500 from the Video Report Show guys and all our views. Remixreport.com
Willie Dynamite 4:25 AM - 24 May, 2014
This NOT being addressed will make make me seriously consider moving to Traktor!
DjBliZz 5:30 PM - 29 July, 2014
I cannot use SDJ until this feature is added. It makes absolutely no sense for this not to be included. I want to use SDJ. I bought the Pitch-n- Time plugin and the newest Video plugin. I will even accept a 3rd party program that would change all cue points and put them in chronological order. Kind of like that nifty KeyFinder app. I refuse to go through my entire library and resort my cues manually. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to hit the 3rd or 4th cue point on your dicers during a build up and it goes back to the beginning of the song? I don't like to stare at my computer screen. I'm too busy looking at my gear and how the crowd is responding. Just add this little check box in the setup like it is in SSL so I can finally start using what I've paid for. It is absolutely ridiculous that it has gone through many updates without this simple essential option. Hurry Up!
DjBliZz 5:33 PM - 29 July, 2014
I just noticed the date that this thread started. It's sad that it has been an issue for almost 2 years...
DJ Compiler 5:46 PM - 29 July, 2014
+1
Dj Wunder 9:04 PM - 29 July, 2014
Quote:
I cannot use SDJ until this feature is added. It makes absolutely no sense for this not to be included. I want to use SDJ. I bought the Pitch-n- Time plugin and the newest Video plugin. I will even accept a 3rd party program that would change all cue points and put them in chronological order. Kind of like that nifty KeyFinder app. I refuse to go through my entire library and resort my cues manually. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to hit the 3rd or 4th cue point on your dicers during a build up and it goes back to the beginning of the song? I don't like to stare at my computer screen. I'm too busy looking at my gear and how the crowd is responding. Just add this little check box in the setup like it is in SSL so I can finally start using what I've paid for. It is absolutely ridiculous that it has gone through many updates without this simple essential option. Hurry Up!

Quote:
I just noticed the date that this thread started. It's sad that it has been an issue for almost 2 years...

+2
SiRocket 9:38 PM - 29 July, 2014
Quote:

I'm with this.... and it's not just for this issue, it's for EVERYTHING SERATO... kind of ridiculous..
Serato, Support
Jamie W 9:51 PM - 29 July, 2014
Hey Guys,

As Martin has stated in the other Chronologically Cue thread.
This feature is something we have been working on and we plan to add it to SDJ soon.

As most of you know we do not give out release dates on the forum so unfortunately I cannot give you a date or timeframe. Please hold tight :)

Thanks,
Jamie
DjBliZz 7:37 PM - 4 August, 2014
Will this be included in 1.7? You already announced the new Flip feature being available in 1.7 so why not let us know about a feature we all have requested?
DJ Compiler 7:42 PM - 4 August, 2014
The release notes for the beta say that it was added.
DjBliZz 7:56 PM - 4 August, 2014
Quote:

Awesome!
Jensen Määäm 7:58 PM - 4 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Awesome!

Awesome?
It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DjBliZz 8:39 PM - 4 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Awesome!

Awesome?
It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't allow myself to get too excited until I actually have the opportunity to use it. It's looooooong overdue as myself and many other have been saying. UGH! Looks like we only have another month of waiting to go...
serkan 8:45 PM - 4 August, 2014
Come on. Would it have been better if you waited another 2 years. At least give them a little credit as SDJ is still in it's first steps. Just remember that DVS support was added in 1.6.0 while we are making huge steps with every release now.
Serato promised that the update process will be much better after merging ITCH & SSL to SDJ and we are just starting to see this. I'm sure everything will be much better in a very short time now.
DjBliZz 8:49 PM - 4 August, 2014
I'm not complaining (anymore) at all. I'm actually downloading the beta right now to give it a test run before the final is released. Seeing these in the release notes is very exciting!
• MIDI Panel for MIDI mapping additional features
• Hide Track/Artist Info (ALT + M keyboard shortcut)
• Sort Cues Chronologically
• Ability to re-order Cue Points by dragging and dropping
• Right click Cue Point trigger to change Cue Point color
Jensen Määäm 8:53 PM - 4 August, 2014
Quote:
Come on. Would it have been better if you waited another 2 years. At least give them a little credit as SDJ is still in it's first steps. Just remember that DVS support was added in 1.6.0 while we are making huge steps with every release now.
Serato promised that the update process will be much better after merging ITCH & SSL to SDJ and we are just starting to see this. I'm sure everything will be much better in a very short time now.

Sort cue points in chronological order should have been in SDJ since day one, point blank. No excuses. They have act like it was something new to them, yeah right, they had it in SSL and SDJ is older than just a couple of month, there was SDJ 1.0 at some point. This feature has nothing to do with DVS support in SDJ.
Tiger4life 9:12 AM - 12 September, 2014
You got it in Update 1.7.0