Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Serato Dj serial number

Dj Delta-Vita 10:55 AM - 4 December, 2012
I search to the entire forum but i did not find anything
Where can i found my Serato Dj serial number ?
Chris Beckler 11:49 AM - 4 December, 2012
Did you check your profile? There is a Products tab, there you should find your serial if you bought it.
Dj Delta-Vita 11:52 AM - 4 December, 2012
I have bought the Pioneer DDj-Sx
Chris Beckler 11:54 AM - 4 December, 2012
Then you dont need a serial-number, just install the software, connect the SX, play! :)
Dj Delta-Vita 11:58 AM - 4 December, 2012
Just to register it ?
Chris Beckler 12:01 PM - 4 December, 2012
There is nothing to register with the SX, as I can remember...
Dj Delta-Vita 12:02 PM - 4 December, 2012
Thank you Chris
Gilbz 12:50 PM - 4 December, 2012
Yes just plug in the SX, no need for a key
nik39 4:30 PM - 4 December, 2012
You can send me your PayPal login, I will email you he serial. ;)
nik39 4:30 PM - 4 December, 2012
The...
juggy 11:39 PM - 5 August, 2013
i have a denon mc2000 i purchased serato dj and i cannot activate it bc i cant find my activation code or my serial number
ismadder 11:43 AM - 6 August, 2013
I have an ergo and serato dj when i look under the profile table and click serato dj and video it does not show my serial number, i have bought an sl box and want to use video, do i have to buy another video !!
DJ R Mora 2:49 PM - 1 April, 2014
I have a similar issue... I bought the DDJ-SX a year ago and it came with Serato DJ and has worked fine... I bought a Rane SL3 box a few months ago and Serato DJ works fine on it too... I just bought the DDJ-SB as a backup unit and for smaller gigs and it's asking me for a serial number or voucher code to launch Serato DJ?! Don't tell me I have to BUY it for it to work on the DDJ-SB!!!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 3:10 PM - 1 April, 2014
The DDJ-SB is a supported Serato DJ Intro controller and therefore requires a Serato DJ upgrade license to be used with that software. Your other devices are official Serato DJ devices and require no license as they are plug-and-play.
Dr Kaotik 6:48 PM - 30 May, 2014
I have a numark mixdeck express but i need the serial number for it to work, how do i find it?
nik39 7:37 PM - 30 May, 2014
Quote:
I have a numark mixdeck express but i need the serial number for it to work, how do i find it?

You can buy it here:

store.serato.com <- click
Dr Kaotik 8:22 PM - 30 May, 2014
ok thanks
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:46 AM - 31 May, 2014
You can also purchase in-app within the My Serato window :) Just download Serato DJ here: serato.com

You can activate a 14 day fully featured trial in this as well.

sam.
starlinbanks 6:26 PM - 31 May, 2014
hey guys i just bought A MAC FOR MY DDJ SR, IWAS USING A PC A SONY VIAO TO BE EXACT,HOWEVER I JUST MOVED TO MY NEW PLACE AND CANT FIND MY SOFTWARE CD
THAT CAME WITH MY DDJ SR HOW CAN I DOWND LOAD SERATO TO MY MAC WITH OUT THAT CD?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 11:02 PM - 3 June, 2014
Hi starlinbanks,

You can download the latest version of Serato DJ here -> serato.com (click link).

Cheers,
Michael.
DJ BEATMA$HER 3:55 AM - 26 July, 2014
hey guys i use to use a mac book pro for my main dj computer and it was also a family laptop but i got an alienware for my birthday and i need the serial number to re-activate serato dj
DJ BEATMA$HER 3:56 AM - 26 July, 2014
and i have no idea where the serial number is please help me find it
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 10:28 PM - 27 July, 2014
Hi DJ BEATMA$HER,

If you're moving to a new computer you will need to:

1. Open Serato DJ on your old computer.
2. Click on the Online button in the lower left hand corner of the main screen.
3. Click on the My Serato button in the online panel.
4. Login to your Serato.com account.
5. Hover over the Serato DJ Activate button, it will then switch to a Deactivate button, and click this.

Your old computer is now deactivated, freeing up your license. Next, repeat the steps above to activate Serato DJ on your new computer.

Cheers,
Michael.
TreSaidHi 6:34 PM - 24 July, 2015
Hi Michael R,

i moved to a new computer and i don't have my old laptop. Is there any other way of activating my license on my new laptop ??
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 10:44 PM - 26 July, 2015
Hi TreSaidHi,

You will need to contact our Support Team and they will be able to deactivate the license for you. You can open a help ticket with them here -> support.serato.com (click link).

Cheers,
Michael.