Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Custom Crate Column Sorting

DiverseEnt 6:45 AM - 5 October, 2012
I would love for ScratchLive to give you the option to choose how you would like to sort the songs in a crate once a column has been highlighted.

EXAMPLE:
When I am in a crate and choose to sort the songs in BPM order, it puts the song in BPM order followed by alphabetical order by ARTIST. (It does the same thing when you choose to sort the songs in SONG TITLE order as well)

I would like for the program to give you the option of how you want the songs to be put in order after you highlight a specific column.

If that is not possible, I would be satisfied if they changed the current order flow to be SONG TITLE secondary.

EXAMPLE:
If I am in a crate and choose to sort the songs in BPM order, it would put the song in BPM order followed by alphabetical order by SONG instead of ARTIST.

This would be extremely helpful for a Dancehall Reggae DJ like myself. Reason being.................... Most dancehall reggae music is played in groups of "riddims". At any given time you could have a crate with about 18 songs on the same "riddim" and about 20+ "riddims" with the same BPM. In order for you to have all songs in a specific "riddim" listed together you would need for the SONG column to be next column filed after BPM is highlighted (granted the file is tagged properly by having the "riddim" name before the actual song name in the SONG TITLE tag)

If I didn't make myself clear and you would like for me to explain further, please feel free to contact me @ 516-539-2109 or 516-717-7227

Thank You...........
Shakie 3:58 PM - 15 April, 2014
1+

It would be nice to sort by several columns.

So u could sort by genre, rating and bpm by first clickin on genre-column, then rating-coulmn a.s.o.