Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

My Twitch doesn't work with Itch 2.2.2

Product
ITCH
Version
Hardware
Novation TWITCH
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
Various DJ 8:05 AM - 25 September, 2012
I'm sure that I'm not the only one that have this problem. Since I updated Itch to 2.2.2 version it seems like it doesn't work with the touch strip on Twitch but everything work fine with the 1.8.2 version. I try uninstall the sound driver and re-install it again but it still not working. Every knob seems to work tho just that I'm not able to play the track. Any idea to make it work?
GP02 7:25 AM - 28 September, 2012
I have a similar problem. i have a Macpro 2012 with latest MacOS and novation Drivers 2.4 and it hapenned more that once that by playing music from itunes the soundcard would simply switch off. Second pluging in and out of the unit was never a problem but now Itch stucks! and i have to force clising the programm!
i ve got 2 Twitch for backup reasons and with both the same
i have 2 gigs every week i hope nothing happens.
any tips/ help
slaim 9:56 AM - 28 September, 2012
Hello,

I've just received my twitch this morning. I have no cd player so I've downloaded the novation driver and the itch 2.2.2 on the website.
My twitch is recognized by my computer but when I start Itch it appears "Hardware disconnected", What should I do please?

Regards
DJ Baldo NYC 10:36 PM - 28 September, 2012
Serato should do something about this please don't send updates without testing them first PLEASE!!
slaim 3:21 PM - 30 September, 2012
So... Any advice or something...?
Serato, Support
Matt P 10:22 PM - 30 September, 2012
Hi Various DJ,

I just had a go with Twitch, everything is working fine on my end. Can i get some more info from you?
When you say the touch strip isn't working, can you please explain what the function is that its not performing properly? Are you not able to play any song?

slaim and GP02, could you please start your own threads as i will be able to more effeciently help you there.

Thanks

Matt P
11:00 PM, 14 Oct 2012
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.
Various DJ 1:24 PM - 9 December, 2013
Hello Matt P
Thanks a lot for your reply. I am still having the same problem using my twitch with serato itch 2.2.2. I am using OS window 7 (32bit) Intel R Celeron 540@ 1.86GHZ Ram 3.00 GB can this be the problem? It is working fine with serato itch version included in twitch box. When I try my twitch with 2.2.2 version and DJ Intro it's only working with the browsing area but after I loading the track into deck A and B it won't play. It work a little bit with DJ Intro tho ^o^ kinda like it with the DJ Intro too. Think the problem from using a tooooooo... old technology here hehe ^ ^
Serato, Support
Matt P 3:50 AM - 10 December, 2013
Hi Various DJ,

Yeah, i don't think DJ intro is really designed for the Twitch. Can you try downloading the newer version of Serato DJ and make sure you have the updated drivers for the Twitch too

Drivers - global.novationmusic.com

Software - serato.com

Matt P