Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

MixEmergency Video Tutorial / Review

bboysupafly 6:03 PM - 2 August, 2012
Watch Part 1:
Watchwww.youtube.com

This video is not a diss to Serato Video, is just to show how a third party app can help expand the end user's options for their DJ Sets.
Maskrider 8:12 AM - 3 August, 2012
I hope it works with ITCH in the future
djnak 6:39 PM - 3 August, 2012
Quote:
Watch Part 1:
Watchwww.youtube.com

This video is not a diss to Serato Video, is just to show how a third party app can help expand the end user's options for their DJ Sets.

you know most of this info is on the inklen forum.....There is not that much to do info here on m.e. cause well it is the vsl/sv forum.....
Thanks for the post though Im sure it will help some peeps out...although m.e. is pretty straight foward and easy to use
DJFUNKMIKE 10:38 PM - 3 August, 2012
Thanks for this:)
bboysupafly 12:41 AM - 4 August, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Watch Part 1:
Watchwww.youtube.com

you know most of this info is on the inklen forum.....There is not that much to do info here on m.e. cause well it is the vsl/sv forum.....
Thanks for the post though Im sure it will help some peeps out...although m.e. is pretty straight foward and easy to use

Some people in the ME forum don't know all the features yet and some don't know what its all about. Some want to upgrade to a mac and want to expand their options, while others can't. It's just an information video for a product that can run with Scratch Live.
DJ Unique 1:06 AM - 4 August, 2012
Thanks for the video.
dj_smalls 10:34 PM - 6 August, 2012
really basic stuff--but glad you did it for the new guys coming on!! i know when i started i had to google and ask guys on here "what this is, or what that means, or how can you do this'' !!!
this is really gonna help those guys who need some questions answered...great job!! thanx for the vid!!!
bboysupafly 5:45 AM - 7 August, 2012
Quote:
great job!! thanx for the vid!!!

You're welcome. Working on part 2 now.
DJMisterE 6:27 AM - 7 August, 2012
Come ask all your questions direct to Nick Feisst Founder & Creator of Inklen & MixEmergency at the 2nd Annual Video DJ Conference in September! He'll be showcasing the new version 2.2!
PopRoXxX 11:09 PM - 7 August, 2012
Thanks for the update MisterE. Letting us know that 2.2 is right around the corner on releasing after the Smash conference.
DJ Unique 1:44 AM - 8 August, 2012
Curious as to what 2.2 has to offer.
PopRoXxX 3:47 PM - 8 August, 2012
I saw the leaked screenshot. It's GUI is now all boxie like the SSL 2.0+ GUI change a while back. So far that's all I know. LOL!
Edwin Altamirano VDJ 11:50 PM - 19 August, 2015
Excuseme Im new with MIXEMERGENCY only 2 question 1.- Can I play videos with 1280x720 resolution witn no problem

2.- Please how can make my name like with sampler play on Video like the link bellow
Watchwww.youtube.com

Thanks