DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Where can I find the cheapest priced Rane 62?

dJ_sIK 8:24 PM - 12 March, 2012
Its so pricey, so im looking for the best deal. So far ive found that its 2000 and american musical accepts payments. Is there anything better out there?
wicked223 8:54 PM - 12 March, 2012
Call agiprodj.com
DJScottC 8:57 PM - 12 March, 2012
If Musicians Friend has them them they run a 15% off special all the time if Rane qualifies for the discount that would save close to $300.00 bucks on it . Hope that helps
trnsprtr 9:52 PM - 12 March, 2012
Quote:
Call agiprodj.com

Call AGIPRODJ. And no I don't work for them, but they did give me a good price.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 9:54 PM - 12 March, 2012
and if you want your mixer right away agipro! I don't work for them either Just great service :)
wicked223 10:09 PM - 12 March, 2012
Quote:
and if you want your mixer right away agipro! I don't work for them either Just great service :)

+ 1 and i dont work for them either....just buy my gear from them
dJ_sIK 8:05 AM - 13 March, 2012
thanks guys
Kevin "Soulkhitect" Gibson 1:52 PM - 13 March, 2012
Quote:
Its so pricey, so im looking for the best deal. So far ive found that its 2000 and american musical accepts payments. Is there anything better out there?

this is how i got mine BEST deal IMO
Kevin "Soulkhitect" Gibson 1:53 PM - 13 March, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

+ 1 and i dont work for them either....just buy my gear from them

AMS shipped mine i paid 1300 - other payment come out in 2 more payments BOOM! best deal
DJUnknown 2:44 PM - 13 March, 2012
I got a great deal from Guitar Center but I have bought a handful of stuff from them in the past.
YZ 4:03 PM - 16 March, 2012
agiprodj.com, although well respected is by far the cheapest. you're best bet is to know someone who can hook u up locally at cost, otherwise just google around and call places.
YZ 4:04 PM - 16 March, 2012
meant to say.. "is by far NOT the cheapest"
clickclickw00t 5:38 PM - 16 March, 2012
Call AGIPRODJ and talk to Ramon (Avenue on these forums) or as for Ty. They'll give you a great deal!
AVENUE 2:45 PM - 17 March, 2012
:-)
billydjvegas 7:57 PM - 18 March, 2012
Anyone know if AGIPRODJ finances?
DJ_X_Trodinaire 9:55 PM - 18 March, 2012
I don't see financing on their site
wicked223 10:03 PM - 18 March, 2012
im pretty sure they dont...
AVENUE 5:44 AM - 19 March, 2012
No sorry we do not at this time but if you pay via PayPal they do have a pay it late mode some people. Can get.. Just contact us at the shop tomorrow night
ManMan 4:30 PM - 30 March, 2012
Bout to jump in the 62 world. I keep reading about a good price but haven't seen what people are paying. I thinking I should be shooting for 1700. Let me know if I can get it somewhere cheaper cuz I gots drop $$ on a new Yorkville sub also.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 9:18 PM - 30 March, 2012
I have not seen real papers selling lower than 1999. ;)
clickclickw00t 3:18 PM - 31 March, 2012
AGIPRODJ has the best price dude!
djdannyd 4:31 PM - 31 March, 2012
zzounds will match Agiprodj's lowest price and beat it too! :)
DJ_X_Trodinaire 4:55 PM - 31 March, 2012
^^ got proof? lol
djdannyd 1:47 AM - 1 April, 2012
s1021.photobucket.com

Anymore questions?
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:56 AM - 1 April, 2012
Finally lol
djdannyd 4:49 AM - 1 April, 2012
sounds like you over paid...
DJ_X_Trodinaire 11:57 AM - 1 April, 2012
I paid too much for priority overnight shipping! LOL
I wanted to be the first ones to get the 62

Now I am shopping for a 2nd one as a back up :)
monchi 7:01 PM - 1 April, 2012
Well I paid a little bit more than you danny but not that much. When I say a little , it means the $$ saved does not compare to the service and attention you get from AGIPRO. But to each his own. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy it!!!!!!!!
AVENUE 7:41 PM - 1 April, 2012
Quote:
Well I paid a little bit more than you danny but not that much. When I say a little , it means the $$ saved does not compare to the service and attention you get from AGIPRO. But to each his own. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy it!!!!!!!!

Thanks man.. Glad you and many on here see the value in the service and detail to support a company like us. The customers we have are not called customers in the shop but we call them Family because we care about you guys. :-)
wicked223 9:41 PM - 1 April, 2012
Quote:

+ 1
DJ_X_Trodinaire 9:55 PM - 1 April, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks man.. Glad you and many on here see the value in the service and detail to support a company like us. The customers we have are not called customers in the shop but we call them Family because we care about you guys. :-)

We are family song just pop through my head lol

+10 for AGIPRO
DJ_SHMOO-agiprodj 4:36 AM - 2 April, 2012
Hey guys I wanted to chime in here. I have the opportunity every day to talk to, offer free advice, suggestions, and guidance to new and experienced DJ's looking for gear and solutions. Our motto in the shop is "One DJ at a time" what that means to us is that if we take the time to listen to your and build a relationship where you trust our opinion and experience you will feel comfortable buying from a friend. Like Ramon (DJ Avenue) stated earlier in the thread you're not a customer of agiprodj.com you're family.

So maybe somebody has a deal that is a few dollars lower, if we can match it we'll try. But I challenge any of the online retailers to offer the same level of service. There have been several weekends when emails get responded too at any hour of the day, late night technical support issues that DJ Ty has helped somebody confused with settings in Scratch Live while in a club. I was on the phone at 4 AM Pacific time a few weeks back helping a DJ get his uplighting to work properly in Atlanta the day of his event.

I know this post has lost the direction of where the thread was going, but know that if you choose agiprodj.com we'll feel honored to have you shop with us. If you choose to shop elsewhere I hope that they offer you top notch service.

Some stores offer prices "that wont be beat" but we offer "service that wont be beat, and a damn good and fair price"

Kevin~
DJ SHMOO
djdannyd 12:43 AM - 3 April, 2012
SHMOO, if you can beat the before mentioned price for the 62Z, I'll be willing to join the Agipro family and pick up a 2nd mixer.

Let me know!
monchi 1:26 AM - 3 April, 2012
^^^So you can take his price and have zzounds match Agiprodj's lowest price and beat it too! : You is a BUSTA mister. Should of gone to AGipro after zzounds beat AGIpro price, but you fluanted and posted the price on here, you is a BUSTA. If I was AGI I would say take a hike, but that is just me.
djdannyd 1:48 AM - 3 April, 2012
lol, I'm holding my credit card in my hand right now waiting on shmoo's word. And fyi, no I didn't take agi's price to zzounds so they can beat it.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 2:31 AM - 3 April, 2012
Agipro needs a 24 hour salesrep available. I tend to spend more late night while the wife is asleep. LoL
DJ_SHMOO-agiprodj 2:47 AM - 3 April, 2012
Danny Email me kevin @ agi pro dj dot com I will see what i can do. Only Z's in stock at the moment.

Erwin same for you, i am on late night duty, happy to help you spend your sleeping wife's money :)
djdannyd 2:54 AM - 3 April, 2012
Quote:
Agipro needs a 24 hour salesrep available. I tend to spend more late night while the wife is asleep. LoL

My wife is going grocery shopping soon, so that would explain why Im lurking in here, lol.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:17 AM - 3 April, 2012
LoL Kevin, go talk to Ty tomorrow. I'm sure he's gonna make you call me tomorrow ;)
dJ_sIK 6:52 AM - 4 April, 2012
K GUYS! So I ordered mine from AMERICAN MUSICAL TODAY!!! and they gave me a 5 month plan and in the upper 1700 range out the door. The only problem is there out of stock til this friday but no problem as long as I save money and I get a payment plan. Im not exactly rich, like before so this kinda sucks but Im happy with the purchase. Now I just have to wait for my "order has shipped email". Im super excited.
dJ_sIK 6:53 AM - 4 April, 2012
Oh and I forgot to mention americanmusical, also ships to your door like in 3 days, so thats also another pointer!
dJ_sIK 6:56 AM - 4 April, 2012
OHHHH and one more thing, GUITAR CENTER has 15%off this easter week, just wanted to help you all out, that makes it 1831 out the door from them.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 1:10 PM - 4 April, 2012
Does the payment plan has interest?
If it does you gotta take that into account of how much will it add up after paying it off.

Just sayin ;)
AVENUE 1:55 PM - 4 April, 2012
True no one likes interest
dJ_sIK 2:57 PM - 4 April, 2012
no interest
dJ_sIK 3:04 PM - 4 April, 2012
no tax
dJ_sIK 3:05 PM - 4 April, 2012
no shipping cost
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:38 PM - 4 April, 2012
Sounds like a good deal. winner, winner, chicken dinner! :) Congrats
wicked223 1:52 AM - 7 April, 2012
wicked223 1:58 AM - 7 April, 2012
apparently they do some no intrest ez pay shizz like qvc.......good to know.....

www.americanmusical.com

for the small print......
DJ_X_Trodinaire 2:08 AM - 7 April, 2012
Yes there is interest, its on your credit card!
Instead of sending the whole bill into your credit card, they just process it in 3 or 5 payments. But then you pay that interest on the credit card.

And you also get charge with this.
"Fine print...shipping and handling will be charged on the first payment. A one-time processing fee of $3.95 will also be charged on the first payment for 3-payment plans. A one-time processing fee of $9.95 will be charged on the first payment for 5-payment plans. Sounds easy...it is EASY."

That's why people are in debt.

SMH
dJ_sIK 4:19 AM - 7 April, 2012
it was 10 dollars dude and it was for INSURANCE on the shipping! trust me i know ive only bought like 30 different things from them... and yes i used a credit card to pay one payment, then i pay that off a couple weeks later, and so on until the thing is paid off.
Dj Nyce 10:33 PM - 7 April, 2012
if you have a credit card w/no interest in the introductory period...no interest.

also zzounds does payment plan. there is a one-time fee (something like $10).

shop smart you guys.
clickclickw00t 2:07 PM - 8 April, 2012
Do paypal bill me later. I payed for my 62 from AGIPRODJ with it and I have 6 months no payments no interest.
DJ'Que 7:02 AM - 10 April, 2012
For orders totaling $995.95 to $3,000, the credit card I designate for placing this order will be billed 1/5 of the amount of the purchase total, plus shipping and handling charges, a one-time $9.95 processing fee, and any applicable state and local taxes when the order is shipped, with the remaining balance billed in four (4) monthly payments every thirty one (31) days thereafter.
DJ'Que 7:05 AM - 10 April, 2012
I paid Cash

No Monthly Payment
Tax
Waiting
Shipping Charge
Insurance
1 Time Fee's
Just here is the money and here is your 62
dJ_sIK 7:34 AM - 11 April, 2012
not everyone is rich que! i made this post for people to help me, and once they did. i want to continue to help others get a good price thats all. no need to be a cool guy and say i paid cash, heres my 62!

lol i used make hella money and throw down like that, but it didnt make me a showoff.
M4U 12:37 AM - 26 November, 2014
Pay-Pal/Bill me Later, 6 months same as cash and AGIPro, Ordered Monday afternoon and at my door on Wednesday. No tax and free shipping. Very fair pricing. Just my experience. They did ship Fedex and no hassle, I told them what I wanted and asked what is your best price. Good people too.