DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Funk Flex interview talking about DJin, getting involved with Ford, and radio

Newark88 1:31 AM - 18 December, 2011
This was from last year. In this interview Flex talks about how he got into the automotive business, owning the rights to his TV shows, battles with other DJ's, the story behind the infamous Drake blackberry freestyle, etc.
Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Tecniq 1:40 AM - 18 December, 2011
You his manager or somethin?
lvmez 1:35 PM - 18 December, 2011
lol. no he is flex.
Newark88 3:43 PM - 18 December, 2011
Neither one lol just posting an interview and some mixes on here. That's all
djvtyme85 3:51 PM - 18 December, 2011
Flexx is a legend. I enjoyed the interview.
dj poisonous handz 4:00 PM - 18 December, 2011
Quote:
You his manager or somethin?

lol
DJ Tecniq 4:17 AM - 19 December, 2011
All I cared about was what he had to say about drake freestyling and he didn't say much.
O.B.1 6:02 AM - 19 December, 2011
Quote:
All I cared about was what he had to say about drake freestyling and he didn't say much.

neither did Drake...
StreetFighta 7:10 AM - 19 December, 2011
Living in NYC now, and flex pisses me off every time he's on hot97. That damn race car sample.... cutting songs in the middle of verses, talking, not mixing ANYTHING. C'mon son!
Dj Nyce 10:36 PM - 21 December, 2011
keep it coming.

hot 97 where hip hop lives
RogerRabbit 5:56 AM - 22 December, 2011
Quote:
Living in NYC now, and flex pisses me off every time he's on hot97. That damn race car sample.... cutting songs in the middle of verses, talking, not mixing ANYTHING. C'mon son!

So you mean you still listened him every time after he pissed you off the first time......
StreetFighta 7:03 AM - 23 December, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

So you mean you still listened him every time after he pissed you off the first time......

when I'm at work sometimes the radio is tuned to hot97, i cant change it
geeunot 12:35 AM - 27 December, 2011
anyone know which video he talks about the drake "freestyle"?
canollibeatsbaby 11:25 PM - 12 October, 2015
What exactly is the racecar sound that Funk Flex uses so frequently during his hot 97 radio broadcast???!!!