Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

the bridge download?

Human b 5:43 PM - 24 August, 2011
It is postet on this website that the bridge can be downloaded for free by registratet serato users. But Ableton requires serial number. How do i get the serial?
Serato
adrian w 9:13 PM - 24 August, 2011
Hi Human b,

If you download Ableton Live and have Serato Scratch Live installed, you should be able to set up and use the Bridge. However in order to save anything in Ableton Live you will need to purchase their software from their website, try this link: www.ableton.com

If you need any more help setting up The Bridge, try our support page: serato.com
Human b 10:09 PM - 25 August, 2011
So the Ableton software is just a trial. Thanks.
mr turnstyles 1:01 AM - 17 January, 2012
how do i download the bridge and install it i have try opening serato and my ableton ! nothing is happening when there opened togetter ??
all are registratred and have the right updates .
thanx .
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 1:59 AM - 17 January, 2012
Hey mr turnstyles,

In order to use The Bridge you need to be running Ableton Live/Suite version 8.2 (or above) and Scratch Live version 2.1.1 (or above). Can you please check to see you are using both of these versions or higher?

To check Scratch Live go into the Setup screen and the version will be displayed on the bottom left corner. To check what version of Ableton open it up and click 'Live' > 'About Live' and it will tell you.

Let me know :)
music 3:39 PM - 6 July, 2013
still not explaining how to download the bridge or open it up.. everythings compatible dufiss
Djaone99 10:01 PM - 17 May, 2014
i need it now